Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

That Special Thing.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Special Thing.. (503 Views)

What Is That Special Thing You Can't Forget About Your Ex? / Let's Share Our Valentine Thoughts To That Special One / Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Special Thing.. by jarhsmine: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hey guys I just realised that when I see a guy the first thing I look for is his phone or any device his with... If its cool then he's cool to me.
Well for a lady I just check out her shoes and know the kinda chick she is...and trust me it works!
So here's the thing my bff says its a guys toenails that shows if he is cool....so I just want u to tell me what u look for in a girl or guy that makes u feel they are cool.
You can just simply comment #hisphone or #herhair.
That's all!!
Re: That Special Thing.. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Ryt nw, if d babe get ebola, end of discussion grin

1 Like

Re: That Special Thing.. by Houseofglam7(f): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
This gat me thinking......
Re: That Special Thing.. by macsika: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Her composure and grooming.
Re: That Special Thing.. by ideology(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Look straight into the eyez
Re: That Special Thing.. by nellyelitz(m): 5:22am On Aug 23, 2014
the way she speaks...

(1) (Reply)

Advice Harrysong Here / Which Is One Better ? / Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.