Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,289 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment (43275 Views)

Abayomi Olonisakin Storm Germany For Summit (Photos) / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by M4gunners: 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
This is where i have problems with our Leaders.Why can't we have thesame Standard hospital in Nigeria like the Germans have? With doe respect my President, live by example.I hate such things, OBJ and late Wife Stella running to Germany, Late Ya, radua (permit me if i didn't get the spelling correct) running to Germany.We should try and build our own please.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Songitto(m): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
You left your country to receive medical treatment in another country, did you ever hear that Obama went to another country for medical check up ? Ok no shit

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by canalily(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
It is nt advisable for one Ebele to meet with too many sheep! It causes sickness!
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Wisepac: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan's led FG is indirectly arm-twisting poor Nigerians to raise fund for his 2015 campaign via CBN reintroduction of ATM Charges of N65 on other banks. Former ZENITH BANK MD, Jim Ovia sponsored Emefiele for CBN top job, he's also a major financial of GEJ 2015 campaign through TAN. Do you expect him to use his money? Remember, the billionaires don't use ATM, but we poor civil servants, business men/women, students, labourers & low income earners do. Our case is that of pay back time.
If Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, former CBN governor (now Emir of Kano) could stop the extra charge of using ATM on another bank, why reintroduce it again?
Nigerians should wise-up. Blessing the rich from peanuts of the poor.
Imagine the number of ATM withdrawal that happen daily in Nigeria.
This is time to acts, say no to this exploitation.
Help spread this message through Facebook, twitter, whatsapp & all social media.
Say no to N65 charges on ATM withdrawal from other banks.
#saynotoN65chargeonatm

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by LilPeezy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
omenka: This remains the ONLY REASON why our hospitals will forever remain in shambles!!!

I hope he lives till next valentine so he can be given the humiliation he deserves. Afterwards, he can go jump off Everest for all I care!
Hmmmmm u ope he lives 2 c nxt val......wickedness is takin over u.......badbelle.....GEJ till 2019.......GEJ winning go b film 4 una eye,,,,,u guyz gonna shame lyk d devil
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by winnieG1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Abeg make una free dis Jonathan joor, The health sector has been a mess due to many years of bad leadership. Jonathan is only solving the problems of over 40years created by the past leaders who claimed to be the owners of the country and must rule till Allah knows when

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by roufy235(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
get well soon
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by donodion(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
morethanawinner: How Nigerians wish they could travel out for medicare along with Mr president. TAN has been crying in our ears for a long time now.. is this how Nelson Mandela did it? He has effectively closed down our hospitals and has gone out for treatment. There is God o! There is God o! If the doctors there were on strike will he go there? How will our health system ever improve? Why are our leaders not willing make use of the health system they claim to have transformed? Nigerians should be wise and demand exemplary and sincere leadership.
We pray you Get well soon and hope u fix our health sector! Certainly suspending or sacking doctors is not one way of doing it.

Nigerians DESERVE the kind of government RULING over them.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by maestroferddi: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
phantom:

dude have you had a lobectomy stop going on and on and tell us how NMA=APC.
I won't indulge you any further. its obvious arguing with you Is like scooping water with a basket.

nma is APC - maestrofferdi. .....
I am really at loss as to why it should be my call to give your egregiously low IQ a much needed fillip.

Before you default to puerile insults and childish petulance, try lay your hands on some dictionary and look up the meaning of the word 'partisan'.

I am sure doing the foregoing would forestall needless arguments since I have demonstrably showed the apparent partisan bent of the actions of NMA in my submissions above.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Dee60: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
I have a dream that one day the Prime Minister of Germany, USA and France will come to Nigeria for medical check up!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by idu1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
phantom: r.etarded Nigerians!
plus ur father

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
mcheeew. of course, he doesn't trust his own country's healthcare

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by maestroferddi: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
rill: Nma guys go soon flood dis thread
I have asked them to take a bold step.

They should purchase APC membership forms and duly register as party members.

Who knows? Some of them might be the ones to clean the apparent augean stable of Nigeria political establishment...

Closet politicians make the loudest noise.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by vislabraye(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
milehigh06:

did you read? did you not see me call both AP and PDP politicians thieves and btwe...Tinubu is not the president of Nigeria but a private citizen thus can do whatever he likes and same goes for any political leader who is not governor or president or in power...they are all guilty of it and my point is it has to stop for when our leaders dont value our medical facilities,why should we?

Thet are both the same. You are rght in saying so.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Dee60: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Wisepac: Goodluck Jonathan's led FG is indirectly arm-twisting poor Nigerians to raise fund for his 2015 campaign via CBN reintroduction of ATM Charges of N65 on other banks. Former ZENITH BANK MD, Jim Ovia sponsored Emefiele for CBN top job, he's also a major financial of GEJ 2015 campaign through TAN. Do you expect him to use his money? Remember, the billionaires don't use ATM, but we poor civil servants, business men/women, students, labourers & low income earners do. Our case is that of pay back time.
If Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, former CBN governor (now Emir of Kano) could stop the extra charge of using ATM on another bank, why reintroduce it again?
Nigerians should wise-up. Blessing the rich from peanuts of the poor.
Imagine the number of ATM withdrawal that happen daily in Nigeria.
This is time to acts, say no to this exploitation.
Help spread this message through Facebook, twitter, whatsapp & all social media.
Say no to N65 charges on ATM withdrawal from other banks.
#saynotoN65chargeonatm

It seems obvious that they have picked a CBN Governor that can hardly stand to their antics. In less than 3 months, the man has introduced a major anti-people policy. Long queues in banking halls, heavy penalty for using ATM and transfer charges when you use online transfer all amount to anti-people policy.

Sad!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by edogho(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
gunuvi: get well soon Nigeria best presido
BEST? HOW?
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Lucasbalo(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Billyonaire: The Young man has been overstretached by Nigeria"s myriads of chronic problems occassioned by the Oligarchs who bastardize the collective wells and wealth of the common-man. Jonathan must stay alive to revamp the destinies of children who have no shoes, and capitalists that know no joy.

We are in this mess together. Jonathan must not give up. The common need of man is happiness but greed has made us suffer. We have forgotten our core destinies.

GEJ till I see another choice, as a matter of facts, GEJ till 2019.

Berem, go back to bed, your nemesis is here.
The President you are worshipping is the one over stressing himself due to corruption and his mismanagement of the country. Imagine a President that flies abroad for any medical care while the overwhelming population of his country can't even get a single medical checkup in a decent hospital . See what kleptocracy has turn Nigeria into. This is a national shame and tragedy not to have a single hospital in a country of about 180 million to treat his NĂºmero uno citizen. He and his fellow looters are looting the country dry while an average Nigerian is surviving on less than $5 a day. Mandela was treated in South Africa till he died without stepping outside the shores of his country. Nigeria's youth should wake up and stop dancing Skelewu and watching Premier League because your future is at stake. This leaders have no good intention for the country. Rise people rise before the country goes down to the dustbin. Anyway, wishing him a speedy recovery.

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by kgr28(m): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
Does nigeria have military doctors and military hospital??
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
dalhat14: What if Angela Merkel had sacked a large chunk of her doctors?
Did you even read the report at all? GEJ went to a private hospital and maybe the German doctors working in public sectors value human life more than money.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by lyntiffany(f): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
abdul4new: Comfirmed from Germany EBOLA Catch Ebele
Nah your generation catch am.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Kidnapped Chibok Girls: Parents want case closed, say funeral rites already performed:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/08/kidnapped-chibok-girls-parents-want.html
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by rattlesnake(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Funny country
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by dking123: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
SuperMartins: The problems d muslims and northerners are causing in dis country is enough to bring down anybody's health to its minimal level...My dear president don try,no president in d history of Nigeria has ever gone through dis much stress but d Man's still doing well in his struggle to make Our Great Country,NIGERIA a safe place to live in...May His Enemies Never Suceed In Gettn Him Down!!!! Quick Recovery,Presido!
AMEN

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
benghaziii: there was a time,it was d education sector that was affected... (ASUU. WENT ON STRIKE AND LECTURERS WERE SACKED).. Today,is d health sector...everything is turn by turn....if u like praise Gej..fr a step wrongly taken...
is gonna dawned on u guyz soon.
Vote him in 2015.. and u shall feel d heat...

I didn't vote him in the last election, but I am going to vote him in this coming election if the opposition presents someone like atiku.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by aumeehn: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
[size=100pt]slowpoke!!! Gej just Die and relax in Hell...mtsww Allah ka karasa mana wannan headache din mana.....malam please just Die we are tired u ve been killing innocent souls since 2011 in the name of Boko haram!!! Boko Haram ill not perish until Jonathan d commander in cheif of armed terrorist Dies of Ebola.....[/size]
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by ransomed: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
Exactly the same way president Yar' adua visited foreign hospital and was brought back in the night. I am not insinuating anything but, hope Ebele has not caught Ebola? Please, quaratine him o. Remember there is a Zoo inside villa since Abacha era. Is this a figment of my imagination?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
TOOTH ache.
posible complication is endocardiatis which may lead to sudden death.
Madam Stella died of THROMBOENBOLISM from liposuctioning. (remember she went there apperently healthy.)
ABACHA died of ... we all know.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by kgr8mike(m): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
My President, Ur recovering with speed. God has set your to pioneer the dstinies of millions of men and women, He is therefore enabling you right now to stand to that resposibility in strenght and in wisdom. U are made whole in sprit, soul and body and u are coming back strong. God is with u, and who will dare....? Be well in Jesus Name.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Lucasbalo(m): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
carefreewannabe: So during his term in office he has done so much for Nigeria's healthcare system that he and his wife must come to Germany for medical treatment?

There is not even one decent hospital in Nigeria? No well-trained doctors? No proper medical equipment? No effective medication?

Where are his citizens suppossed to go when they cannot afford a journey to a country like Germany with one of the best healthcare systems in the world?

Mr Jonathan you must be very rich to afford Germany and really mistrustful of Nigeria's healthcare.
I am getting to the stage that I really don't want to believe that Nigeria is cursed with bad leadership due to the ignorance of her citizens. See how people making average of less than $5 a day worshipping the same people that have destroyed so many lives and have set so many to untimely deaths due to their corruption and embezzlement of the commonwealth . They are glorifying their oppressors . How many of this Jonathan lapdogs can pay for medical treatment at Reddinton Hospital or St Nicholas Hospital ? but they are hyperventilating here of a guy that doesn't give a damn about them or their families. If he cares about the country, he would have used some of the billions of dollars being looted for giving the country a world class hospital. With this kind of situation, Nigeria will be permanently condemned to the bottom of the barrel in the community of Nations. God save Nigerians and punish those who want to destroy Nigeria and Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Drdreluv: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
I hope no b for ebola treatment God for bidden thou
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by ElziLaz(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Quickest recovery Mr President!
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by TBD(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
May be is Ebola .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) / You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari / AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.