Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment (43277 Views)

Abayomi Olonisakin Storm Germany For Summit (Photos) / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Emmalot121(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
babyosisi: Hmm
Every force of darkness wanting to pull down Goodluck Ebele Nwa Jonathan
What are you waiting for?
[size=28pt]Die die die!![/size]
Dumb!Very dumb!!How can a human write this babble? #FishBrain cheesy angry

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Ijaya123: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
What is the big deal about the president being sick? If he is sick, we have a right to know as Nigerians.
What I cannot understand is the private visit story. He is a public figure and and so we deserve to know what he does and where he goes while still in office. If he is on vacation, he has a right to his privacy then.
But while still in office and going on a so called "private visit" that is shrouded in secrecy doesn't just cut it for me.
And even if he's sick for crying out loud, what is abnormal about it? He's human being after all and so can fall sick at any time. He's not a spirit.
Several times late Nelson Mandela was sick and hospitalised. The whole world knows about it and monitors his progress, so why are the fellows in Abuja hiding the presidents health?
Late Y'aradua still fresh on our mind.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by 1stola: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
Does cretinism have cure
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
[b][/b]wishin u a sucessful visit 2 germany embarassedwishin u a sucessful visit 2 germany
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by lyntiffany(f): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
vislabraye:

Doesn't Tinubu travel abroad for treatment. Which APC top shot stay at home to treat themselves. Because its GEJ, its now news. Abeg let's be openminded.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Habeyy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
I pray your days will be long,your age shall be blessed, your ways be honoured and may you be aggrandize beyond imagination ijn....get well soon MR JONATHAN EBELE GOODLUCK AZIKIWE
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Ijaya123: 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
vislabraye:

Doesn't Tinubu travel abroad for treatment. Which APC top shot stay at home to treat themselves. Because its GEJ, its now news. Abeg let's be openminded.

Why do you people like to politicise every national issue? What has Tinubu got to do with this, is he the president of Nigeria? The president owe us a duty, to lead by example.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by n1bogo: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Get well soon Mr. President. the Lord is with u.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by josite: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
wish he will stay out of nigeria forever.clueless president

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by iswallker(m): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
Go and ...

U know the rest....

Sin no more... grin
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by ajaerochyms(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
omenka: This remains the ONLY REASON why our hospitals will forever remain in shambles!!!

I hope he lives till next valentine so he can be given the humiliation he deserves. Afterwards, he can go jump off Everest for all I care!
my dear he will live till February next year nothing will happen to him and he will still be your president if u dont like it go and hug transform rubbish
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Lucasbalo(m): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
Habeyy: I pray your days will be long,your age shall be blessed, your ways be honoured and may you be aggrandize beyond imagination ijn....get well soon MR JONATHAN EBELE GOODLUCK AZIKIWE
And don't forget to pray for him to keep on looting and embezzling with his cohorts so Nigeria will be a wonder to all third world nations.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by ddeola: 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Yeye pple, they messed up our health sector now they are running to other countries for treatment. We know they are shameless since they see nothing wrong in it. Someone should ask them whether they can go to Germany if the German govt treats their health sector the way Naija govt is treating our health sector.God pass them

Come 2015, they will be booted out

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Lucasbalo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
ddeola: Yeye pple, they messed up our health sector now they are running to other countries for treatment. We know they are shameless since they see nothing wrong in it. Someone should ask them whether they can go to Germany if the German govt treats their health sector the way Naija govt is treating our health sector.God pass them

Gbam. Jonathan lapdogs do not care about that. The poverty they are entrenched in has destroyed their rationality. You have to feel sorry for them like late Fela Anikulapo said "suffering and smiling".

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by ogaronye(f): 4:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
Its well with your soul my president. The God of mercy will heal and strengthen you in Jesus name.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Ayatullah(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
mezebel: Every infirmity bow at the mention of JESUS!!! Receive ur healing in JESUS precious Name... Amen
How many times have you been healed from malaria when you call that name without taking any medicine?..........Please be sincere.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by abagoro(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
15 years later, there is still no good hospital in Nigeria. We obviously need a violent change. Some State Governors are trying. I can remember vividly when Rochas Okorocha was involved in an auto-crash and had to travel to England for check ups and people were extremely critical of him. He was barely a year in office then. Today he has completed a diagnostic centre that has everything he travelled for. If such check-ups is needed today, he'll simply drive 3 kilometers from government house to Ochie Dike centre for check ups.

That's the kind of leader Nigeria needs. Today Imo State has shortage of public hospitals because he decided to start the health sector from the scratch. Within the next 2years, I'm so certain that Imo will have the best public hospitals in Nigeria. "No pain, no gain" they say.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by XOXmedia: 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
johnstin: It's very disheartening that the President has no confidence in the health care system of the country he governs. It is a self-indictment if his failure in that sector.

There are a handful of decent hospitals in Lagos and Abuja that can boast of having cutting-edge medical equipment.

The billion-naira question is: why can't he make use of these hospitals, at least for mild medical cases?

I can't imagine Angela Merkel being taken to the US for medical attention. Absolutely impossible!

I wish our President good health and long life.

However, he needs to sit up and do the needful in our health sector!
ask obasanjo, atiku and yar'adua that same question. Some idiots think change in Nigeria can happen as fast as boiling water in their kitchen. Nonsense!!
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by IYANGBALI: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
I hope it is not ebola?dat thing no dey respect person o especially big men
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
first I wil say God punish evryone wishin
him quick recovry for bein hypocritical. as for me may he neva return, yes why? dis is a man who abandond d health sector wit d docs on strike but instead sacked 16000 docs livin ill nigerians to die because he can afford foreign treatment. dis is an insult to d sensibility of nigerians. those wishin him wel hw many of u can go abroad for treatment? die for al I care

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by lumeneng22: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
While wishing mr president a speedy recovery, it will sound wonderful if the king of saudi arabia, the president of America, france, germerny, india, south africa, ukrain, ghana, iraq , uganda, afghanistan, bosnia, liberia, et ce tera , et ce tera can one day come to Abuja, lagos, kano, ibadan, maiduguri, enugu, warri, kaduna, benin, portharcourt, owerre ,Abeokuta, ijebu ode, asaba etc for medical check up self.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by EllaD101(f): 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
The best president of the federal republic of Nigeria, pls get well soon.
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by duncan511: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
ALL IS WELL PRESIDENT
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Pataki: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
lyntiffany: I wonder how some people reason in this life what if you die before him? Don't wish people death cause it might come sooner than you think upon you.
To my president wish you quick recovery.
Death is a debt we must all pay. If it is time for the retardicious being of a President to pay his, no foreign doctors will save his ediotic being.

How many Nigerian lives have been lost so far from the doctors strike, while the doofus runs to Germany to save his own life. Can't you use your brain to see the wickedness of your so-called leaders?

Who knows, you might even die before him - no??

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by Pataki: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Punkinmusty: first I wil say God punish evryone wishin
him quick recovry for bein hypocritical. as for me may he neva return, yes why? dis is a man who abandond d health sector wit d docs on strike but instead sacked 16000 docs livin ill nigerians to die because he can afford foreign treatment. dis is an insult to d sensibility of nigerians. those wishin him wel hw many of u can go abroad for treatment? die for al I care

AMEN to your prayers!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by IYANGBALI: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
ddeola: Yeye pple, they messed up our health sector now they are running to other countries for treatment. We know they are shameless since they see nothing wrong in it. Someone should ask them whether they can go to Germany if the German govt treats their health sector the way Naija govt is treating our health sector.God pass them

insha allah

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by IYANGBALI: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
duncan511: ALL IS WELL PRESIDENT
yinmu.....all is no well o,na the wife know dat one dat all is not well
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by IYANGBALI: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
josite: wish he will stay out of nigeria forever.clueless president
chisos
Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by imanuel5959: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
Pls I want to know, if Angela Merkel has sacked d German drs and leave †ђξ German hospitals to be on strike for 2 months now, will GEJ go to Germany to treat himself.
I weep for us Nigerians, diz guys are taking us for a ride and we are here fighting ourselves, NMA v JOHESU.
Nigerians hating on their own drs, †ђξ same people who they are going to submit demselves or their loved ones once they are sick.
Nigerians enough is enough, diz politicians are our enemies.
I bet you if GEJ is to be treated in a hosp in Nigeria, drs will never be on strike for wateva reason, talk of sacking 16,000 professionals and we Nigerians are just cool with it.
May God help us in dis country.
A people truly get †ђξ sort of leadership d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ desire.

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Sick, Flown to Germany for Urgent Medical Treatment by mickyarams: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
I wonder how many world leaders travel to Nigeria for medical treatment. Are these leaders not even ashamed of themselves when they feel the need to travel abroad for any minor sickness because they can't invest in proper health care in Nigeria. Another reason why Nigeria will continue to be a backward and hopeless nation for a long time.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari / AEDC Slashes Power Bill By More Than 68% In Compliance With NERC's Order (Pics) / Lagos Set To Join Oil Producing States As Production Begins This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.