Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev (14874 Views)

NMA On Assualt/attack Of Doctors At Their Duty Post / I Approved N1.9bn For Ebola Alone, Jonathan Insists. No, You Didn't - Chukwu / The Ebola Isolation Centre In Kuje, Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by MilesLamar(m): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2014
sack am.
Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by elobyobi: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2014
And if those doctors decide to go on strike, the same FG will spend millions on media gimmicks to vilify them. No hope. Janding na the way.

5 Likes

Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by datbay(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2014
Nigeria, why are your leaders so corrupt n unfaithful?

2 Likes

Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by Alexk2(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2014
hmmm
Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by creamylicious(f): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2014
We were just discussing this issue at work on Monday and how corruption may mar d judicious use of this money. Now what do we have? Delay delay delay!!!! This news has been on since Monday, this is just not tallying wt all d promises of d fed govt has been dishing out on how they hope to contain this deadly disease.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by Judolisco(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2014
nothing good comes frm sahara.....if tru though fg have sent funds but some pple ave eatin it
Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 23, 2014
I will always give Kudos to Fashola for his quick medical response to the Ebola virus which hit Lagos. Federal Government is trying to play politics with this issue by playing dumb and ignoring demands by doctors working in ebola isolation centres.

May God save this country from the hands of our clueless leaders.

6 Likes

Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2014
korel9: Chikichaka you again? angry

God pass you.

Ehen what's the thread about sef? grin
Its a natural phenomenom cool
Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by Amya(f): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2014
I'm sure the doctors in the isolation ward are their swallowing spittles waiting for the 1.9billion that will change their life forever. I'm sure they've divided it amongst themselves even.

If the FG allocated N1.9billion to fight the scourge, does that in anyway imply the lump sum given to the doctors at the isolation unit? The people their are infected already and what they need is food and drugs to heal them which I'm sure even Lagos state can provide. But I'm sure the ministry has started sending something. Maybe smaller than they expected.

The money is therefore for the prevention of Ebola and curtailing it and that has absolutely nothing to do with the doctors at the isolation ward.

I see greed in those doctors eyes.

1 Like

Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by tyav7: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2014
Let's blame the doctors na. They are too arrogant that's why our health facilities are never properly equipped. lol
Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by laytoshtwo: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2014
Failure to pay the money as quick as possible will result into more Ebola cases in Lagos.We can't do anything in this country without relying on FG.
Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 23, 2014
Unforturnately most Nairalanders that always come here to rant against the FG as led by GEJ truely doesn't know the modus-operandi of government.

Why haven't Fashola gone to Abuja to collect Lagos state share of the fund?
He will be in Abuja seven day earlier waiting to collect monthly allocation, why won't he go and get this one?

Fashola and his team of supporter of APC APC is playing politics with Ebola. Fashola knows that you go for goverment fund and not goverment fund løoking for Fashola.

3 Likes

Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by pmarz(f): 8:02am On Aug 23, 2014
Lord please have mercy on innocent people with ebola virus.
Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by nifemi25(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2014
Holdon it will soon get to you . just that those minister has to deduct there own first before it gets to you . am sure when it gets to you some of you will still shout that its not enough or they haven't gotten there own share.
Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by babyhrt(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2014
if at all d money arrives ,is it suppose to arrive into d hands of d doctors ...junk
Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by nifemi25(m): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2014
datbay: Nigeria, why are your leaders so corrupt n unfaithful?

I guess you are commenting from Liberia right ?
Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by Alexsmith20(m): 8:08am On Aug 23, 2014
Mr man better go and indulge yourself in a more lucrative research,because Ebola is not in nigeria..BAM!!
Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by crisycent: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2014
Will the FG give funds directly to doctors? These doctors are more stupid than I thought.
Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by biz2get(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2014
CHAI>>> embarassed

WAIT..... wink

1 Like

Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by stinggy(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2014
rill: Morning mortals
I'm immortal angry
Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by ugoezeik(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2014
pls wen d fund arrive someone on our dear Nairaland should alert me because i hear na 60k per day. Pls am ready to volunteer myself and my 2 siblings
Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by docadams: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2014
Amya: I'm sure the doctors in the isolation ward are their swallowing spittles waiting for the 1.9billion that will change their life forever. I'm sure they've divided it amongst themselves even.

If the FG allocated N1.9billion to fight the scourge, does that in anyway imply the lump sum given to the doctors at the isolation unit? The people their are infected already and what they need is food and drugs to heal them which I'm sure even Lagos state can provide. But I'm sure the ministry has started sending something. Maybe smaller than they expected.
You ooze ignorance. Hope you have been screened for EVD.

The money is therefore for the prevention of Ebola and curtailing it and that has absolutely nothing to do with the doctors at the isolation ward.

Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by chamboy(m): 8:18am On Aug 23, 2014
emmydeep: Unforturnately most Nairalanders that always come here to rant against the FG as led by GEJ truely doesn't know the modus-operandi of government.

Why haven't Fashola gone to Abuja to collect Lagos state share of the fund?
He will be in Abuja seven day earlier waiting to collect monthly allocation, why won't he go and get this one?

Fashola and his team of supporter of APC APC is playing politics with Ebola. Fashola knows that you go for goverment fund and not goverment fund løoking for Fashola.
they would just give him d money Gbam
Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by docadams: 8:22am On Aug 23, 2014
Amya: I'm sure the doctors in the isolation ward are their swallowing spittles waiting for the 1.9billion that will change their life forever. I'm sure they've divided it amongst themselves even.

You ooze ignorance.
Hope you've been screened for EVD.

6 Likes

Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by continentalceo(m): 8:24am On Aug 23, 2014
5more cases of Ebola has been has been confirmed..Order for you hand sanitizer for prevention...call & whatsapp 08104101367 goziennadi@yahoo.com to order for hand sanitizers in any Quantity
Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by uncleu(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2014
I believe Sahara reporters as usual sat in their office and made up the story. Assuming they didn't,were the doctors expecting the 1.9 billion naira to be carried to them in a Ghana must go bag. We love to criticize but we must know when to appreciate genuine efforts from our governmemt. The Lagos state government and the federal government have done so well and should both be commended on their collaboration to fight this scourge. They have shown that certain issues are bigger than politics. The press especially the online press should learn the same.

The poorly trained press should know that the fund is not to be handed over to the doctors. The doctors can only complain if they lack things they need to work or if the working condition is not conducive. From the little i learnt, they are well taken care of. A young doctor working under me was contacted to work at the Ebola center. He told me the offer is 70,000 naira daily for a 6 hour shift. I haven't confirmed this from someone else but if it is true, then the doctors are well motivated to do the job and we should all commend the government for this.

3 Likes

Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by synergycom19: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2014
If this issue have started from poor villages GEJ ADMINISTRATION could have denied it existence.Now maybe only the poor are being affected so as usual the Government don't care

1 Like

Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2014
A lying government is a devilish government because the devil is a liar

1 Like

Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by Amya(f): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2014
docadams:
You ooze ignorance.
Hope you've been screened for EVD.

Maybe I'm ignorant boo boo, but please kindly explain to me what the doctors in the isolation unit will do with N1.9billion.
Re: Doctors At Ebola Isolation Center In Lagos Say N1.9bn Promised By The FG Was Nev by Omadachi(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2014
GEJ till 2019....When we fail as citizens of this country to be objective in our assessment of our leaders this what we get.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Perfect Health Diet Goal For You This Year Comparing 2017 To 2018 (photos) / Cure For Fed Rashes On Babies(called Illa In Yoruba Language) / 6 Home Remedies For Colds And Coughs In Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.