Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. (32634 Views)

Aftermath Of NMA Strike: Low Activity In UCH / Of NMA, JOHESU And Reality! / Consultants Opt Out Of NMA Strike, Resume Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by armadeo(m): 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2014
From my sources the strike apparently will be called off. Let me state this here if this strike is called off without Tue drs Getting what they want and govt back tracks OYO.

We started this issue with 24 demands now we are talking recall of suspended drs. Didn't they know that suspension and outright sack was possible before embarking on this issue.

Let us go back to our demands not recall cos if this strike is called of on recall then we have lost and please no further strike.

1 Like

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
phantom: JOHESU over to you!!! grin
Yes o, I pray that they dare talk of strike , it will be our chance to show them how useless they can be

2 Likes

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
armadeo: From my sources the strike apparently will be called off. Let me state this here if this strike is called off without Tue drs Getting what they want and govt back tracks OYO.

We started this issue with 24 demands now we are talking recall of suspended drs. Didn't they know that suspension and outright sack was possible before embarking on this issue.

Let us go back to our demands not recall cos if this strike is called of on recall then we have lost and please no further strike.
Let's see what happens with fg and the David mark intervention crew
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by armadeo(m): 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
phantom: strike has officially been suspended!

I dey talk plenty meanwhile strike has been called off. OK over to fed govt as we can't resume until the recall.

Anyway all this agreement issues I have received its left to see if my man brf will pay up.

1 Like

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by phantom(m): 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
armadeo:

I dey talk plenty meanwhile strike has been called off. OK over to fed govt as we can't resume until the recall.

Anyway all this agreement issues I have received its left to see if my man brf will pay up.

centers starting getting 2 months relativity arrears yesterday. august pay is on its way.
full commencement from january 2015
hazard allowance has been upgraded.
skipping now on conmess 2 no longer 3.

if you ask me,it was progress. the year is almost over.okonjo iweala should start printing money for 2015.

consultancy,directorship is on hold.
the NMA in good faith has given respect to senator mark. the ball is in FGs court.

5 Likes

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
it is the honourable thing to do

1 Like

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by skabber2: 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
sainty2k3:
Yes o, I pray that they dare talk of strike , it will be our chance to show them how useless they can be
Sorry, how old are you?

21 Likes

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
skabber2:
Sorry, how old are you?

U don t wanna know.
Start the joihessu strike as u people are proposing, and stop asking silly question

7 Likes

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by amaham(m): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
so are residents going to work on Monday ?
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by armadeo(m): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
phantom:

centers starting getting 2 months relativity arrears yesterday. august pay is on its way.
full commencement from january 2015
hazard allowance has been upgraded.
skipping now on conmess 2 no longer 3.

if you ask me,it was progress. the year is almost over.okonjo iweala should start printing money for 2015.

consultancy,directorship is on hold.
the NMA in good faith has given respect to senator mark. the ball is in FGs court.

Fg can if they decide to. States are another thing.
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
amaham: so are residents going to work on Monday ?
Not until resident doctors are called back

1 Like

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
sainty2k3:
Not until resident doctors are called back
someone informed me that voting is still going on, can you pls confirm what is happening right now?
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
joker5180: someone informed me that voting is still going on, can you pls confirm what is happening right now?
The last I heard was the associations taken there stands;nard,mwan,mdcan etc and all says strike should be suspended.
Voting proper is about to start with state chairmen voting on behalf of their delegates
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by Arsenate(m): 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
sainty2k3:
educated illiterate, Lol.
product of a failed education...

14 Likes

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
Arsenate: educated illiterate, Lol.
product of a failed education...
Very funny, let's see who is the illiterate

8 Likes

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by Arsenate(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
sainty2k3:
Very funny, let's see who is the illiterate
dude, anyone with a decent education will understand that everyone is important in an organization. Without the cleaners, for example, the whole place will stink and definitely won't be conducive for work. you don't even need education to know this. common sense. oh well; what do they say about common sense...
enjoy bro.

41 Likes

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by skabber2: 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
Arsenate: dude, anyone with a decent education will understand that everyone is important in an organization. Without the cleaners, for example, the whole place will stink and definitely won't be conducive for work. you don't even need education to know this. common sense. oh well; what do they say about common sense...
enjoy bro.
Thank you!

7 Likes

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 10:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
Arsenate: dude, anyone with a decent education will understand that everyone is important in an organization. Without the cleaners, for example, the whole place will stink and definitely won't be conducive for work. you don't even need education to know this. common sense. oh well; what do they say about common sense...
enjoy bro.
Oh, good to see u here, won't definitely join words with anyone that lack courtesy. But if u can read well, I wrote 'how useless they can be' and that's because they rendered themselves so, yes everyone is usefull, but if u make ursef useless, u must know that the work we go on without u. Enjoy too

7 Likes

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
sainty2k3:
The last I heard was the associations taken there stands;nard,mwan,mdcan etc and all says strike should be suspended.
Voting proper is about to start with state chairmen voting on behalf of their delegates
tnx
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
joker5180: tnx

Vote counting.......,
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by Realtouchnot: 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
enjoy bro.

Does that mean Jonathan's cleaner should ever think of equality with the president!

16 Likes

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 10:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
Every one is commending the free and fair process by obembe this time around, still waiting for the announcement of the obvious though
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
Voting concluded!
261 valid votes
199- Suspension (75%
66- Continuation(25%
OUTCOME - STRIKE SUSPENDED
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
sainty2k3: Voting concluded!
261 valid votes
199- Suspension (75%
66- Continuation(25%
OUTCOME - STRIKE SUSPENDED
Okay na!
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
sainty2k3:

Vote counting.......,
counting over i guess?
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
joker5180: counting over i guess?
P, I've posted the result
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by dakotchic(f): 11:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sad much!RIP Nigeria's clinical medicine!so why didn't we call off the strike since? So Sen David Mark is more credible than Prof Chukwu and Sen Anyim? Now NMA dare not suffer poor Nigerians by striking ever again because it will be worthless IMO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
dakotchic: Sad much!RIP Nigeria's clinical medicine!so why didn't we call off the strike since? So Sen David Mark is more credible than Prof Chukwu and Sen Anyim? Now NMA dare not suffer poor Nigerians by striking ever again because it will be worthless IMO.
U are right, but u know, he who fights and run away lives to fight another day

1 Like

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by amaham(m): 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nma has been floored ... I heard Johesu get strike next week ?
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Results announced by enabulele-
total valid vote- 265,
199-suspend strike(75.%),
96 -dont suspend(24%),
4 abstained.
Conclusion :Strike is called off.
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
Oga mo de ra torrrrr!!! Do d need full na
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
oga moderator, kindly move this thread to the front page please .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

7 Exercises That Will Transform Your Body / #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed / UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.