Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. (32622 Views)

Aftermath Of NMA Strike: Low Activity In UCH / Of NMA, JOHESU And Reality! / Consultants Opt Out Of NMA Strike, Resume Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sisiafrika(f): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
McStoic: Guy park well joor! Stop trying to sound bogus, you only end up confusing others with this fake grandiose of yours. Cooking up and spraying amorphous staccato of naivety on the pie and pudding of stagnated medical expertise ain't gonna aid your cause. I wonder why you lot get perpetually done in by the belief that some experts somewhere are cowed in awe of your profession. Guess you are among those village exports who take to allopathy as a status symbol? Psychologically, a man reflects his state of mind by his hasty allusions. By that, i mean how you guys think everyone admires being a doctor. What's special in having to wait on government to support me financially before I can be useful to myself? One of the untold reasons for joketors,....errm doctors unending squabbles with other health professionals is the golden fact that others make it easier in life in shorter time than you lot who clearly do not.

Quit thinking that everyone kowtows, gets overwhelmed or even admires working in disease infested environment when i can be an enterpreneur or make my hit somewhere without much blood and flesh keeping me company. I have about 5 doctors in my lineage and believe you me, they do not get puffed up like some of you do. Pls entertain me carefully next time.
I seriously love you!!!!

1 Like

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by phantom(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
armadeo:

You know it works both ways.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...i just dey watch am.
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sisiafrika(f): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
armadeo:

I no be wan talk.
its really a shame if that is the singular thing you saw in the whole post.
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sisiafrika(f): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sunshinelady: . Am tellin u, many of dem culd be products of JAMB special centres & sorting of lecturers, yet dey claim superiority, how can u be superior wit a low mentality & poor self expression? Na winch?
chei!!
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by drobadebayo: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
sisiafrika: chei!!
Products of jamb centres that survived 6 yrs of med skl huh.lets drop this beef.na lab tech?

6 Likes

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sisiafrika(f): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
likita27: .The doctor(pharmacologist) designs the drug, in the lab he interprets the results taking the clinical history
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaham
I guess this is the most foolish being I have seen in my entire life. Roflmao

3 Likes

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sisiafrika(f): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
drobadebayo:
Products of jamb centres that survived 6 yrs of med skl huh.lets drop this beef.na lab tech?
Excuse me I doubt we are on the same page. Use ur brains pls.
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
sisiafrika:
Who let the dog out?

3 Likes

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by drobadebayo: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
sisiafrika:
Ugh.plenty folks with emotional capacity of 12yr olds on nairaland. Must u resort to insults. Are u incapable of passing your message across intelligently without insulting people. Grow up

9 Likes

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sisiafrika(f): 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
MrsAwesome: This post just describe you in detail, it is a shame if really a senior Reg is depicting this type of vulgar, uncouth , delusional and uncultured mindset in a public forum.
I shake my head for your kind which are really repulsive.
what do u expect from a tout, a thug, a militant? He's from Rivers State.. Cheap asssholes, u no more than an ex-whoreee. I have always said, u need mental evaluation, psychotics generally don't believe they need help. No offence
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by Forwetinnah: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dem don taya? Yenzu yenzu? Mscheeeeew!!
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by likita27: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
sisiafrika:
Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaham
I guess this is the most foolish being I have seen in my entire life. Roflmao
Typical Nigerian. you should have shut your mouth,rather than exposing your ignorance,theme nobody would have known how stupid you are.

1 Like

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by bonnybonco: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
phantom:

centers starting getting 2 months relativity arrears yesterday. august pay is on its way.
full commencement from january 2015
hazard allowance has been upgraded.
skipping now on conmess 2 no longer 3.

if you ask me,it was progress. the year is almost over.okonjo iweala should start printing money for 2015.

consultancy,directorship is on hold.
the NMA in good faith has given respect to senator mark. the ball is in FGs court.

Fools u have over 16000 of ur members sacked while on strike, u ended u getting only 3 out of 24 demands and u re jubliating. Wait by next week JOHESU will commence its strike and all the hospitals that have been hitherto at 80% operation will soon be under lock and keys
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by likita27: 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
bonnybonco:

Fools u have over 16000 of ur members sacked while on strike, u ended u getting only 3 out of 24 demands and u re jubliating. Wait by next week JOHESU will commence its strike and all the hospitals that have been hitherto at 80% operation will soon be under lock and keys
e de pepper u? you will be the greatest fool,if you don't go strike next week,silly ego and. pride will not allow you to accept the obvious,am sure it's your type that fight doctors,imagine such aggressiveness, gutter boy,

3 Likes

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
bonnybonco:

Can u tell us what u mean by 80% operation.

3 Likes

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by PerfectFortune: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
sainty2k3:

It must be disgusting to you , my write up was Neva meant to soothe ur pains. Mr. johessu

Guess my point was well noted afterall, I can see an improvement.

N:B
You were not the only one that commented but yours caught my attention the most.
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by PerfectFortune: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
sainty2k3:

It must be disgusting to you , my write up was Neva meant to soothe ur pains. Mr. johessu

You were not the only one that commented but yours (bad write ups) caught my attention the most.
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by tenry(m): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
phantom:

you are very st.upid. look at the way you started your own post.
you for leave your wife na. why you carry am go private hospital? why not a chemist?

typical Nigerian! you abuse a doctor but when sh*t hits the fan,you run to a doctor.
oloriburuku omo ale jati jati, ara ati sanpona lo ma pa e danu. i can imagine the kind of stupid doctor u will be, id.iot.

2 Likes

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
PerfectFortune:
You were not the only one that commented but yours (bad write ups) caught my attention the most.
PerfectFortune:

I can see u really want to commit suicide on top this matter, feel free to do so, the write ups will never be good to u, they will always hurt ur type
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by PerfectFortune: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
sainty2k3:

I can see u really want to commit suicide on top this matter, feel free to do so, the write ups will never be good to u, they will always hurt ur type

Now u are getting better but still need to do a little more. You have such a low IQ which is why u could conclude I am a member of Johesu but sorry to burst your dumbness, I am a Journalist.

Take my advice, work on yourself and do it fast.

I mean no harm seriously, just find the "write ups" irritating considering where they are coming from, Dr.

1 Like

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
PerfectFortune:

Now u are getting better but still need to do a little more. You have such a low IQ which is why u could conclude I am a member of Johesu but sorry to burst your dumbness, I am a Journalist.

Take my advice, work on yourself and do it fast.

I mean no harm seriously, just find the "write ups" irritating considering where they are coming from, Dr.
Lol@getting better, thanks to you 1 day training via nairaland. M0ron ,ur problem is hate mixed with envy, and what people like u do is to commit suicide.
BTW, Who cares about who u are

3 Likes

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by maestroferddi: 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
phantom:

centers starting getting 2 months relativity arrears yesterday. august pay is on its way.
full commencement from january 2015
hazard allowance has been upgraded.
skipping now on conmess 2 no longer 3.

if you ask me,it was progress. the year is almost over.okonjo iweala should start printing money for 2015.

consultancy,directorship is on hold.
the NMA in good faith has given respect to senator mark. the ball is in FGs court.
...Okonjo Iweala should start printing money for 2015...

Are you a comedian or what?

1 Like

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by PerfectFortune: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
sainty2k3:
Lol@getting better, thanks to you 1 day training via nairaland. M0ron ,ur problem is hate mixed with envy, and what people like u do is to commit suicide.
BTW, Who cares about who u are

You are beyond redemption.
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by maestroferddi: 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
skabber2:
Sorry, how old are you?
My brother, help me ask the man-childundecided

1 Like

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
PerfectFortune:

You are beyond redemption.

Try to get me right pls, I don't care about ur stupid opinion. Now go and sleep before u develop high BP

1 Like

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by PerfectFortune: 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
sainty2k3:
Try to get me right pls, I don't care about ur stupid opinion. Now go and sleep before u develop high BP

My observation have obviously improved your writing or is there anybody there that helps you with it?

You will make a good herbalist, afterall it doesn't take away the Dr in your name.

1 Like

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by armadeo(m): 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
maestroferddi: ...Okonjo Iweala should start printing money for 2015...

Are you a comedian or what?

Sarcasm dude.
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
PerfectFortune:

My observation have obviously improved your writing or is there anybody there that helps you with it?

You will make a good herbalist, afterall it doesn't take away the Dr in your name.
Oh! Now I understand why u are convulsing , u want the Dr removed abi. oya , take and join it to ur name, unfortunate being

1 Like

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by PerfectFortune: 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
sainty2k3:
Oh! Now I understand why u are convulsing , u want the Dr removed abi. oya , take and join it to ur name, unfortunate being

Guess you think only medical doctors use the title (Dr).

You are a disgrace to the NMA.

1 Like

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sisiafrika(f): 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
likita27: Typical Nigerian. you should have shut your mouth,rather than exposing your ignorance,theme nobody would have known how stupid you are.
coming from an alien who says 'pharmacologists design drugs'. Chei! Its finished for ur type of joketors.

1 Like

Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by sainty2k3(m): 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
PerfectFortune:

Guess you think only medical doctors use the title (Dr).

You are a disgrace to the NMA.
Now that I know ur problem , it is very easy to please u
Go and rest Dr Perfect Fortune... I think that should make u happy cheesy
Re: NMA suspends strike.....Live Update Of NMA Emergency Delegate Meeting At Abuja. by PerfectFortune: 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
sainty2k3:
Now that I know ur problem , it is very easy to please u
Go and rest Dr Perfect Fortune... I think that should make u happy cheesy

Go and rest capenter sainty2k3. I never asked to be addressed as a Dr.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Taiwan Man Suffers Painful Erection For A Week, Has Half Of Joystick Amputated / Nigerian Man Mourns As His Wife Dies 11 Days After Their Wedding (Photos) / Polako, Bayelsa Youth President Raphael Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.