Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! (3856 Views)

Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by Tundeiab(m): 4:21am On Aug 24, 2014
9ja4Change:

Another dumb Ebola Jonathan aka boko haram main sponsor always talking trash. GEJ will soon drown u all. If e pain u, jump enter lagoon
I am not surprised a bit cos your mentor Buhari said blood will flow and it's flowing like stream and he is actualizing that through his boys BH.

Can't wait for 2015 to come so I can watch your "God" Buhari cry as he did in the previous elections. grin Hope say you go cry with am as a loyal follower wey u be?

Finito!
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by ibietela2(m): 5:33am On Aug 24, 2014
bonnybonco:

Anybody that stays in Sabon gari Kano for 1 year and do not know Odutola Street must have his head examined because this is a popular street. Berem it is either ur cousin is lying or u re the one lying by trying to score a cheap political point by playing with a National security threat of this magnitude to the detriment of ur fellow christians who have been at the receiving end of this terrorism.

BEREM is a Muslim
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by gists: 6:15am On Aug 24, 2014
When OBJ increased fuel prices on the grounds that the persistent fuel shortages was due to the fact that it was being smuggled to neighbouring countries, I asked why his administration was abusing our intelligence. What is the population of all the neighbouring countries that will consume all the fuel needs of Nigerian that led to such acute shortages? How many heave oil dependent manufacturing industries do they have that made then consumed all our oil? Were they using it to bathe or drink?

I see a semblance of the same abuse of intelligence here:

For me security tips should be taken seriously by all BUT only when it does not abuse our intelligence.
Does Ogar mean terrorist that can afford military hardwares (guns, bombs etc that are bought in hard currencies) and sophisticated enough to counter the Nigerian army cannot sew or even import catholic dresses? The terrorist will rather go to Kano market to steal atires?

While I will not say it is completely false that the theft did not occur, attributing it to BH points again to the fact that this administration continuously use religion to divide this country just to stay in power. Why link a terrorist group that has armour tanks among other military hardwares and sponsored by billionaires among the top echelon political elits to the theft of catholic dresses in Kano market if not to create religious divide?? sad sad sad sad sad

I stand to be corrected and highly welcome a counter intelligent arguments from pro Ogar group
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by fr3do(m): 6:20am On Aug 24, 2014
barcanista: Are you saying that BH in their numbers will not have a Tailor or two with sewing machine? Bros your permutation doesn't add up

These bh people don't stick together, their tailor (if any) might not be in the vicinity where they intend to strike, and if they are caught travelling with regalia, they will be arrested.
Someone said earlier that sewing such vestments require great skill, and the few who are skilled are staunch catholics.
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by gists: 6:21am On Aug 24, 2014
Ogar should just cover her head in shame and return to her village if she cannot name a single sponsor of BH but SOOO effective in DETECTING that BH went to market to steal dresses grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by gists: 6:27am On Aug 24, 2014
fr3do:

These bh people don't stick together, their tailor (if any) might not be in the vicinity where they intend to strike, and if they are caught travelling with regalia, they will be arrested.
Someone said earlier that sewing such vestments require great skill, and the few who are skilled are staunch catholics.

This argument does not hold air let alone water. If BH can import guns and can transport guns and bombs around the country, is it catholic clothes they cannot import (assuming they don't have the expertise to sew it locally) and transportation of religious clothes or any clothes for that matter hasn't been banned in the country.

Sad, common sense is not that common after all - especially on nairaland undecided
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 24, 2014
Some people in this forunm must have very very daft cousins!!!! How can a supporter of APC cousin stay ina place for 20 years and yet do not know the streets in his/her vicinity? How dumb can one get? Even dumber the supporter of APC cousin who goes about broadcasting the misinformation.SMH

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 24, 2014
For christ sake janja-weed is an english word who they hell censored it? I wrote janja-weed and not a bloody supporter of APC
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by homesteady(m): 7:02am On Aug 24, 2014
gists: For me security tips should be taken seriously by all BUT only when it does not abuse our intelligence.
Does Ogar mean terrorist that can afford military hardwares (guns, bombs etc that are bought in hard currencies) and sophisticated enough to counter the Nigerian army cannot sew or even import catholic dresses? The terrorist will rather go to Kano market to steal atires?

While I will not say it is completely false that the theft did not occur, attributing it to BH points again to the fact that this administration continuously use religion to divide this country just to stay in power. Why link a terrorist group that has armour tanks among other military hardwares and sponsored by billionaires among the top echelon political elits to the theft of catholic dresses in Kano market if not to create religious divide?? sad sad sad sad sad

I stand to be corrected and highly welcome a counter intelligent arguments from pro Ogar group
They are very rich yet many of them use local cheap explosives?
And how does this create religious divide?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by fr3do(m): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2014
gists:

This argument does not hold air let alone water. If BH can import guns and can transport guns and bombs around the country, is it catholic clothes they cannot import (assuming they don't have the expertise to sew it locally) and transportation of religious clothes or any clothes for that matter hasn't been banned in the country.

Sad, common sense is not that common after all - especially on nairaland undecided

fr3do:

A less sophisticated faction of the terror group might have stolen the regalia.
book haram have sympathizers, sympathizers who are used are pawns, they don't even know anything about their ogas at the top in BH, they just carry out their objectives with limited resources.
That's why they can't give our security operatives substantial information.

Using "common sense" every now and then, you will fall prey to Reverse Psychology.
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 24, 2014
El Rufai once said, those arrested as members of Boko Hara, were not moslems because they were wearing jeans and Moslems dont wear jeans!

I dont know if Ogar is a liar, but I know I know that El Rufai loves what Boko Haram is doing! At least, they may help the politicians of Northern Nigeria to take over Aso Rock.

I also know that just like oil and water can never mix, the Islamic North can never mix with the free society that makes up Biafra!

I am calling on Biafrans to leave the north while there is chance!

Nigeria remains a mistake made bya criminal slave master called Luggard!

I cant and I dont and will never have the same ideology with the likes of El Rufai, so, we dont belong to the same country!

Long live Biafra!
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by widowhusband: 10:17am On Aug 24, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: I tot as much o. How much will it cost to sew a dress?

they may need samples to make exact/flawless copies to avoid suspicion during their evil, only God can save us from these people

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by AndreB: 10:33am On Aug 24, 2014
It is foolish to play politics with the nation's security...Since when did El-Rufai become a security intelligence expert?
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by AndreB: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2014
barcanista: Are you saying that BH in their numbers will not have a Tailor or two with sewing machine? Bros your permutation doesn't add up

It is easier to steal the garments in bulk,than to waste time sewing them, and the already made ones would be more authentic-looking than the ones made by tailors in Sambisa forest, this would enabl BH operatives to blend in easily without suspicion. It is safer to believe the DSS's purportedly false reports, than to endanger innocent lives by rubbishing it to score cheap political points..
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
9ja4Change:

Abeg don't be so daft, how much does it cost to sew the dress that terrorist would go and steal? As for the address, I just confirmed from a friend in Kano that a shop with that address does not exist.
Don't let ur hatred and blind support for this confused govt make you lose forcus. The recent disgraceful brouhaha of the DSS spokeperson showed her true colour.

and Ur stupidity didn't tell u. it's easier and faster to steal dem clothes
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
berem: You're very correct! I called my cousin who have lived in Kano for close to 20years in Sabon-Gari. He said that address doesn't exist too.

I laugh at the foolishness of some deluded minds. grin grin grin

a pc lying since 500bc..

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by cjrane: 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
[size=20pt]My question is ;
How did El-rufai know that Boko Haram did not steal those Sisters regalia, if he isn't somehow in communication with them?
[/size]
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
gists: When OBJ increased fuel prices on the grounds that the persistent fuel shortages was due to the fact that it was being smuggled to neighbouring countries, I asked why his administration was abusing our intelligence. What is the population of all the neighbouring countries that will consume all the fuel needs of Nigerian that led to such acute shortages? How many heave oil dependent manufacturing industries do they have that made then consumed all our oil? Were they using it to bathe or drink?

I see a semblance of the same abuse of intelligence here:

For me security tips should be taken seriously by all BUT only when it does not abuse our intelligence.

why then do they raid military and police barracks for the hardway they have in quantum..why do they Rob banks. why do they snatch cars..since they 're sponsored by billionaire..
niggies be forming intelligence

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
odutola street. from map.

berem. stop lying..

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by 9ja4Change(m): 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
patmaine:

and Ur stupidity didn't tell u. it's easier and faster to steal dem clothes

and ur myopic ethnocentric dumbness will not let u know that to avoid raising suspicion, its berra for them to arrange the clothes themselves instead of blowing their cover. Do u think they are as dumb as u or Jonathan?
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by homesteady(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
9ja4Change:

and ur myopic ethnocentric dumbness will not let u know that to avoid raising suspicion, its berra for them to arrange the clothes themselves instead of blowing their cover. Do u think they are as dumb as u or Jonathan?
Your ogas e.g berem and barcanista have stopped arguing because they know they are wrong, why don't you follow their footsteps?
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by ibietela2(m): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
so nairaland has censored Jan.ja.weed
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by jjcbuthot: 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nigerians should be vigilant... DSS is the key agent involved in the killing spree currently going on.

Now, they have told us some people broke into a shop. That is all you will hear. The next thing will be bombing here and there... and they will go to press and say, we told you they are planning to bomb with those regalia.

The question is, why is DSS so intelligent to know all the planning of terror but failed to know the key people behind it?

Immediately after the bombing, they will arrest a suspect to give an impression that they are working.

DSS in connivance with top hierarchy of the army is behind the ongoing slaughtering of Nigerians.

We are compiling the videos and all the case of bombings - churches, mosques, supermarkets, motor parks and extra judicial killings of innocent people in the name of fighting the same menace our "Oga at the top", with DSS knowledge, is secretly financing. All for 2015 election.

They want to blackmail northerners and make northern parts of the country in-conducive for electioneering as we approach 2015.

GEJ and his co-criminals will say northerners won't to make the country ungovernable for him. How? It is a fat lie... Make the country ungovernable for him by killing their own people? Make the country ungovernable by destroying their land?

Let's even say YES to the above.

Is it the northerners that control the DSS, army and police? Some of them will say it is APC. How? How will an opposition party go into insurgency against the country when they are not the one in charge of security apparatus, investigation and intelligence of the country?

I pity this man (GEJ) as I can see him answering questions in the Hague very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Intonation As He Speaks During Presidential Rally / Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True / Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.