Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! (3858 Views)

Marilyn Ogar, Others Sent On 'Compulsory Retirement' / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by jmaine: 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
9ja4Change:

Abeg don't be so daft, how much does it cost to sew the dress that terrorist would go and steal? As for the address, I just confirmed from a friend in Kano that a shop with that address does not exist.
Don't let ur hatred and blind support for this confused govt make you lose forcus. The recent disgraceful brouhaha of the DSS spokeperson showed her true colour.

Am sure you were one of those blind and hateful people against the current admin who believed Elrufai when he said BH doesn't wear jeans. Am quite sure you still believe that rubbish . . . .

10 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by BrosPeter: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
@barcanista

This is very funny bros.
See how you ran after being shown common sense hahahah....you should seriously think about repping naija in 100m race.

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by Mekateka: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ha! No body should listen to that mad man o. If you see a strange nun is your church tomorrow please quarantine her very well to avoid any form of contagious bomb in the church. Remember Elrufai and his APC party are affiliate of bokoharam. Be warn please.

9 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by Tundeiab(m): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
9ja4Change:

Abeg don't be so daft, how much does it cost to sew the dress that terrorist would go and steal? As for the address, I just confirmed from a friend in Kano that a shop with that address does not exist.
Don't let ur hatred and blind support for this confused govt make you lose forcus. The recent disgraceful brouhaha of the DSS spokeperson showed her true colour.
Behold another Jihadist/APC dog. Don't ever quote me in your life time...maggot.

8 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by edoyad(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
To me o, That criminal suicide bombing sponsor with suicidal children knows more about this than we can see

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by homesteady(m): 8:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
9ja4Change:

You this liar just shut your trap up! Do you think sabon gari market is like the back of your house where you know everywhere? Even traders who have stayed in the market for years don't know quarter of half the streets in the market! Rubbish!

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by jmaine: 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
homesteady:
You this liar just shut your trap up! Do you think sabon gari market is like the back of your house where you know everywhere? Even traders who have stayed in the market for years don't know quarter of half the streets in the market! Rubbish!

Dude sounds like Kobojunkie who always had friends are relatives around all nooks and crannies to corroborate her lies . . . grin

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by maestroferddi: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
jmaine:

You should learn to talk less my very good friend . . . .It smacks of sheer wickedness to discountenance an intel that could save lives through increased vigilance on the alter of partisan support . . . .

In this case, keeping quiet would have done the trick . . . . .

Thank you . . . .
Told him...the dude sabi make noise die.

Always trying to sound important.

Meanwhile, nobody send am...

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by gratieao: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
APC goons sha....

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by jmaine: 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
maestroferddi: Told him...the dude sabi make noise die.

Always trying to sound important.

Meanwhile, nobody send am...

Barcanista na very active man . . . . . grin

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by gratieao: 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
BrosPeter: @barcanista

This is very funny bros.
See how you ran after being shown common sense hahahah....you should seriously think about repping naija in 100m race.

He's trying so had to keep up with APC southwest bigots

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
9ja4Change:

You're very correct! I called my cousin who have lived in Kano for close to 20years in Sabon-Gari. He said that address doesn't exist too.

I laugh at the foolishness of some deluded minds. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by jmaine: 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
berem:

I laugh at the foolishness of some deluded minds
. grin grin grin

Your post affirms that . . . .

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
jmaine:

Your post affirms that . . . .
Jmaine,that address does not exist! Take it or leave it!
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by jmaine: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
berem: Jmaine,that address does not exist! Take it or leave it!

Not when it is coming from you or your likes who worship Elrufai and his lies . . . .

9 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
jmaine:

Not when it is coming from you or your likes who worship Elrufai and his lies . . . .
ok! cheesy cheesy

Back to the topic...

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
fr3do:

They, visibly northerners probably Muslim, approaching a tailor to sew multiple rev. Sister regalia will cause suspicion that may lead to their arrest.
They knew this, that's why they stole instead.
Are you saying that BH in their numbers will not have a Tailor or two with sewing machine? Bros your permutation doesn't add up
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by ndcide(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
I can't believe that we have this much bleeding janjaweedians in this country. all because of support for APC people can speak like this.? look at the responses..

at this rate the country may be brought to its knees. because we want to cut our nose to spite our face.

wen the good ones come.the opposition whoever they may be will bring them down.

7 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by jmaine: 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
ndcide: I can't believe that we have this much bleeding janjaweedians in this country. all because of support for APC people can speak like this.? look at the responses..

at this rate the country may be brought to its knees. because we want to cut our nose to spite our face.

wen the good ones come.the opposition whoever they may be will bring them down.

Thank you . . . ..

8 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by Nosurrenda: 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
barcanista: Are you saying that BH in their numbers will not have a Tailor or two with sewing machine? Bros your permutation doesn't add up

And the Tailors knows how to sew Catholic cloaks?

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by DrLee(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
9ja4Change:

your friend is just as ignorant is you. just use Google maps to check

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by homesteady(m): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
berem: You're very correct! I called my cousin who have lived in Kano for close to 20years in Sabon-Gari. He said that address doesn't exist too.

Did you read this my comment?
homesteady:

I've lived in kano all my life, yet I only know one street in that market! So your cousin not knowing the street does not meant that it doesn't exist!

5 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by homesteady(m): 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
Odutola street is near Abedi street! Anybody that stays in kano should know abedi street, that's where hausa people use to go and drink!
Berem, your cousin lied to you or your story is cooked up

6 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by homesteady(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
barcanista: Are you saying that BH in their numbers will not have a Tailor or two with sewing machine? Bros your permutation doesn't add up
Did you read this comment?
homesteady:
Don't mind them! Their sense of reasoning have been blocked!
They think it is every tailor that knows how to sew a Rev. sister's vestment!
There are special tailors that sew things like priests and rev. Sisters vestment, and they are mainly Catholics!

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by deeobserver209(m): 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Just want to advice all to be vigilant tomorrow. Security is everyone's business.
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by bonnybonco: 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
KwoiZabo: Talking about El-Rufai: In ASARI's voice 'na frustration go kill that one' grin

No be frustration go kill am na circle cell go soon kill am.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by bonnybonco: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
berem: Jmaine,that address does not exist! Take it or leave it!

Anybody that stays in Sabon gari Kano for 1 year and do not know Odutola Street must have his head examined because this is a popular street. Berem it is either ur cousin is lying or u re the one lying by trying to score a cheap political point by playing with a National security threat of this magnitude to the detriment of ur fellow christians who have been at the receiving end of this terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by edo70: 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hell~rufai is a devil n does not mean well for this country..For debunking tnis information,Hell~rufai n his apc cronies have lost my erstwhile confidence.Every sane nigerian should distance apc with a long pole.4 ur information d address mentioned exists.This man is full of rubbish(el~rufai).

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by Bobo121(m): 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
El_rufai is a suspect n should b treated as one.
For those of you in kano please b extra vigilant

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by 9ja4Change(m): 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Tundeiab: Behold another Jihadist/APC dog. Don't ever quote me in your life time...maggot.

Another dumb Ebola Jonathan aka boko haram main sponsor always talking trash. GEJ will soon drown u all. If e pain u, jump enter lagoon
Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 24, 2014
jmaine:

Dude sounds like Kobojunkie who always had friends are relatives around all nooks and crannies to corroborate her lies . . . grin
Gawd where the hell is the sweetie, miss her a lot.
berem: You're very correct! I called my cousin who have lived in Kano for close to 20years in Sabon-Gari. He said that address doesn't exist too.
Who cares how long your cousin has lived in Kano. Don't go thinking you are the only one with relatives living in Kano, I have got family too who have lived even more than your JJC cousin who have confirmed the address does actually exist and the incident as reported by the DSS took place.
I know you believe the report and have taken measures to avoid getting hurt but wont want to admit it openly here cos doing so would mean the DSS is right. I'm a Catholic and will lead members of the Church Wardens to screen out any "Rev Sister" worshipping with us for the first time.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai Calls Marilyn Ogar A Liar Over The Rev. Sisters Regalia Report! by jmaine: 12:36am On Aug 24, 2014
APContherun:
Gawd where the hell is the sweetie, miss her a lot.

Gone with the times I guess . . . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Jimi Agbaje? / Buhari's Intonation As He Speaks During Presidential Rally / Rumour Has It That Akpabio Is Dead: Not True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.