Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Imo State Gov, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Vs Edo State Gov, Adams Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Gov, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Vs Edo State Gov, Adams Oshiomhole (1229 Views)

Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) / Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner / Abandoned Imo Governor Owelle Rochas' Road Project In Akokwa (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Gov, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Vs Edo State Gov, Adams Oshiomhole by Joel3(m): 9:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
performance battle round 1. Edo vs Imo.

This competition is about performance in the Sense of numbers and figures. The total number of project and the total number of completed project.

* We will also focusing on inflation of state resources, the over bluntly of public funds in the name of awarding projects to cronies and several missmannament of governmental funds.

* Wasteful project schemes and project that's is totally uncalled for.

* corruption and impunity in government house. Lack of internal democracy.

* internal political manipulations. Affiliation and inter Political crisis and abuse of public power.

* Job creation, we will also look at the area of total number of jobs created so far by this governors and if really the jobs are verifiable.

* Housing scheme. We will be looking at the number of housing project. estate project and land development, this governors has build so far since the assumption of office.

* labour, labour plays a high role in our economy and society. the total number of benefit project for labours by this governors

* developmental scheme for urban disintegration and rural integration.

* market, no doubt market woman have the highest number of voters. And yet most time they are ignored. And the shameful part they are easily convinced to cast their vote for a political aspirant and yet no benefit. What benefit the market women has benefited from this governors so far? And total market build and a human face taxation. A verifiable project scheme.

* transport, transportation is a key area of economy and human movement. The rate at which fares increase as a result of taxation and extortion which end up on the poor masses. who performance well in this area.

* subsidy. Anywhere in the world a serious government must or need to considered subsidy for the ordinary poor masses. Such as Food subsidy, kerosene subsidy, gas subsidy, education subsidy, water subsidy, fuel subsidy. Health subsidy. E.t.c and at what %?

* Roads, the construction of road projects, number of road constructed and the quality of road constructed. Farm roads, rural and urban roads And lastly security.

no doubt edo state governor is on his second team and while imo state Imo State Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha is still on his first term.

But at this we can still make the comparison giving him 10 - 20 ahead.

Let the battle begin.
Re: Imo State Gov, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Vs Edo State Gov, Adams Oshiomhole by Joel3(m): 10:00pm On Aug 23, 2014
pumb
Re: Imo State Gov, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Vs Edo State Gov, Adams Oshiomhole by overhypedsteve(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
G
Re: Imo State Gov, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Vs Edo State Gov, Adams Oshiomhole by overhypedsteve(m): 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
NmG
Re: Imo State Gov, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Vs Edo State Gov, Adams Oshiomhole by donphilopus: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
This OP just wanna cause a disagreement between the two guys. So, we shouldn't take him seriously. If you wanna compare anybody, then first try and compare Govs, Sullivan Chime and Godswill Akpabio. That's all!

1 Like

Re: Imo State Gov, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Vs Edo State Gov, Adams Oshiomhole by meforyou1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
Op, I have been to edo extensively and I am from Imo state. And I tell u that comparing okorocha with comrade Adams is like comparing a little cat with a large lion.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Gov, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Vs Edo State Gov, Adams Oshiomhole by Joel3(m): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
meforyou1: Op, I have been to edo extensively and I am from Imo state. And I tell u that comparing okorocha with comrade Adams is like comparing a little cat with a large lion.
meaning who is the lion?
Re: Imo State Gov, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Vs Edo State Gov, Adams Oshiomhole by EasternLeopard: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
Joel3: meaning who is the lion?

Oshiomole

Rochas lack understanding of Imo's socio-economic need

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Gov, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Vs Edo State Gov, Adams Oshiomhole by mrjangaweed: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
donphilopus: This OP just wanna cause a disagreement between the two guys. So, we shouldn't take him seriously. If you wanna compare anybody, then first try and compare Govs, Sullivan Chime and Godswill Akpabio. That's all!

Address the issue first before complaining you vulturic hypocritical jew man

@Op inasmuch I hate APC with all my heart and soul I give OSHIOMOLE 70%
ROCHAS 30%

1 Like

Re: Imo State Gov, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Vs Edo State Gov, Adams Oshiomhole by EasternLeopard: 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
mrjangaweed:

Address the issue first before complaining you vulturic hypocritical jew man

@Op inasmuch I hate APC with all my heart and soul I give OSHIOMOLE 70%
ROCHAS 30%

You are lenient

Me

Oshiomole 90%

Rochas 10%

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Gov, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Vs Edo State Gov, Adams Oshiomhole by mrjangaweed: 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
EasternLeopard:

You are lenient

Me

Oshiomole 90%

Rochas 10%

grin
Re: Imo State Gov, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Vs Edo State Gov, Adams Oshiomhole by Douglasdale(m): 11:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
The number of useless post springing up on nairaland is alarming. The number of Rubbish replies are even more pathethic. How can u sensibly compare Rochas who is in his 3rd year in Office and Oshiomole who is completing his 2nd term?
Re: Imo State Gov, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Vs Edo State Gov, Adams Oshiomhole by EasternLeopard: 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
Douglasdale: The number of useless post springing up on nairaland is alarming. The number of Rubbish replies are even more pathethic. How can u sensibly compare Rochas who is in his 3rd year in Office and Oshiomole who is completing his 2nd term?

Can you tell non-Igbos what the late Sam Mbakwe achieve in 4yrs

Pls compare late Mbakwe govt and Rochas govt and score them
Re: Imo State Gov, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Vs Edo State Gov, Adams Oshiomhole by EasternLeopard: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
SambisaKing: نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی داندیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفتدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما
گر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار

I hope am safe

So Shecow dey Nairaland and I dey talk against am

Eh tomorrow na church

Hope say he never plant bomb for my church

1 Like

Re: Imo State Gov, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Vs Edo State Gov, Adams Oshiomhole by kel4soft: 12:02am On Aug 24, 2014
Chime vs Akpabio wont be a bad start @OP

1 Like

Re: Imo State Gov, Owelle Rochas Okorocha Vs Edo State Gov, Adams Oshiomhole by SambisaKing: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry

و چشم خیره ما

EasternLeopard:

I hope am safe

So Shecow dey Nairaland and I dey talk against am

Eh tomorrow na church

Hope say he never plant bomb for my church

(1) (Reply)

former Borno Gov shed tears as he denies links with Boko. H in Abuja(pictures) / US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria [see Photo] / Tambuwal Meets APC Caucus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.