Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,980 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

:o - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / :o (1551 Views)

RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Simple Tips On How To Avoid Becoming Just A Friend & Get Her To Want You Sexualy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:o by Mznaett: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
sad
Re: :o by Naavah(f): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
Let her open up to d guy, dude may be kinky grin
Re: :o by rocgirl: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mznaett: I have a friend who is in a serious relationship with a guy.....both of them has gone so far in terms of bringing the relationship to life/light and they both love themselves. But the problem is that the girl is bisexual and the guy is not aware and she does'nt want to let go of him cuz of the love she has for him and what normally cause them to have problem is sex....cuz according to her she hates having sex with a guy though she loves her man very much but can't explain things to him. And now the guy is accusing her of dating another man whereas that's not true. Pls how do i explain things to her so she could maintain her fiance? Cuz with what am seeing,she could go miles just to keep her lady (partner) too...

Hmm...
I'd advise she doesn't open up to the guy just yet without first finding out what his takes and opinion on those sort of issues are. (It's a really sensitive issue).
If he's open-minded or bisexual like she is; chances are, he wouldn't have issues with her orientation, but if it's anything short of the two and if she really loves him that much(like you said), she could do any of these three things:
(1) Keep it to herself: If the lies and pretense is something she can live with,
(2) Wind up with a guy who's bisexual or,
(3)Enter into a marriage of convenience with a gay guy.
Hope that helps?
Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: :o by pasqal09: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
This one is strong
Re: :o by lirusehn(m): 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
u sure u aint the one in concern??
Re: :o by PrincessB1(f): 6:04am On Aug 24, 2014
pasqal09: This one is strong
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: :o by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 24, 2014
...donno wat to say.....
Re: :o by japhmanuel: 6:10am On Aug 24, 2014
Take her 4 deliverance
Re: :o by teewai3(m): 6:34am On Aug 24, 2014
u cnt love two people at d same time,its called cheating....na waooo
Re: :o by ERCROSS(m): 6:57am On Aug 24, 2014
Hehehehehehe...
Dis o.p self dey make me laugh..
Ur frnd kor.. awa friendship nii..
U need not to convince urself..
No worry, if you don clock 30 yrs naw and u neva c man marry, na dat time u go knw say husband scarce pass garri..
And m sure u wont dare marry ur bisexual partner if u Don't wanna visit d jail..

Lest i forget.
No cum hia to e-impersonate ur fwend again oo.
undecided
Re: :o by tayoxx(m): 7:06am On Aug 24, 2014
Na dem sabi o
Re: :o by boxer022(m): 7:23am On Aug 24, 2014
I believe that what she can do is look for a very good time when her boyfriend is in a good mood and try to raise up the discussion on how how he will feel if he is dating a bi sexual and the issue of sex. It is from there that she will know if to open up to him or not.
Re: :o by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 24, 2014
She's hurting herself the more by not helping herself get out of the madness. If she doesn't know,she has two jealous lovers hanging on her neck,her lesbian girlfriend and her fiance. She doesn't know whom to please more. I advise her to talk to her lesbian partner one on one and end the messy affair she's having with her. She cannot lose her man all because she's a lesbian. Or is she planning to marry her lesbian friend? 14yrs jail awaits her then.

3 Likes

Re: :o by MrCork: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2014
Mznaett: I have a friend who is in a serious relationship with a guy.....both of them has gone so far in terms of bringing the relationship to life/light and they both love themselves. But the problem is that the girl is bisexual and the guy is not aware and she does'nt want to let go of him cuz of the love she has for him and what normally cause them to have problem is sex....cuz according to her she hates having sex with a guy though she loves her man very much but can't explain things to him. And now the guy is accusing her of dating another man whereas that's not true. Pls how do i explain things to her so she could maintain her fiance? Cuz with what am seeing,she could go miles just to keep her lady (partner) too...

...Ok..We take it that bisexual friend of yours is you..right?..anyways, r u light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: :o by Mznaett: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2014
@lirusehn nd mrcork,,oga abeg make una free me small biko....na ordinary witness i be o. embarassed.
Re: :o by lirusehn(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2014
Mznaett: @lirusehn,,oga abeg free me ....na ordinary witness i be o.
be real!! I dont bliv tongue .

Tell us the truth that we may help!
Re: :o by urbanMAMA(f): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: :o by Mznaett: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2014
@lirushen,,am on my knee...abeg free me biko.
@berem,,i think this is just not her fault...according to her,she loves her lady very much and she can't stand the chance of letting her go. Atleast,if i could recall the past,both of them promised not to let go of each other. I mean they truely care about themselves infact,there was a time rumour carried it that the other lady took an oath not to leave this other one.. I mean these two ladies went far. And now,she is about getting married to this guy although the love is there but whenever the issue of sex with a guy is being mentioned she would feel irritated. And that's just the problem cuz the guy thinks she is cheating ön him.
@rocgirl,,nice one there. Especially,the first option.
I think she needs to read all these comments.
At all who thinks am hiding behind bars pls am not the one o. Am just a friend to her. Thanks
Re: :o by MrCork: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2014
Mznaett: @lirushen,,am on my knee...abeg free me biko.
@berem,,i think this is just not her fault...according to her,she loves her lady very much and she can't stand the chance of letting her go. Atleast,if i could recall the past,both of them promised not to let go of each other. I mean they truely care about themselves infact,there was a time rumour carried it that the other lady took an oath not to leave this other one.. I mean these two ladies went far. And now,she is about getting married to this guy although the love is there but whenever the issue of sex with a guy is being mentioned she would feel irritated. And that's just the problem cuz the guy thinks she is cheating ön him.
At all who thinks am hiding behind bars pls am not the one o. Am just a friend to her. Thanks

...hangon....no thank u for ma advise? angry

1 Like

Re: :o by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2014
Mznaett: @lirushen,,am on my knee...abeg free me biko.
Seriously,how can she get married and won't be ready to satisfy her husband sexually all because she's a lesbian? The journey she started for being a bisexual is really causing her problems already. I don't know what would be her man's reaction if she told him he is bisexual. It might cost her her affair with him.
This case don pass my mouth o! I dunno what else to advice.
Re: :o by Mznaett: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2014
lol @mrcork,,shebi na only thank u wey u dey find? Oya take all dis wan hold body 2...muah muah...thank u
Re: :o by MrCork: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2014
Mznaett: lol @mrcork,,shebi na only thank u wey u dey find? Oya take all dis wan hold body 2...muah muah...thank u

..aiiiight...yor apology accepted! angry

1 Like

Re: :o by Mznaett: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
@berem,,that's just the problem....she does'nt have any sexual feelings for her man but have 101% sexual feelings for her lady. How do i get to know about this? Well,last night i noticed she was'nt lively and when i asked her what the matter was,she told me the above.....
She went further to say she always hate herself after having sex with him..but full of excitement when having it with her girl. .(hmmm,these whole thing tire me sef) ah no lie o. Well i would'nt blame her for this because as humans our sexual drives ar'nt the same...
Re: :o by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Not fair on the guy. angry

(1) (Reply)

To / The First Time I'm Having Feelings / Private Photos Of Bernice Lariba Kumassey A Former Ghanaian Beauty Queen Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.