Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. (2444 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 28, 2016
It pains to see people lying just to solicit for assistance which in the long run the proceeds will go to their wasteful lifestyle. this is in response to a thread created by one dohmeenick saying he is a fix, with a family friend {a woman} offering to help only if he will sleep with her
1. he said he is in school that he is about writing project
2. that his father is dead and thus the hardship he is facing
3. that he need 230k to fix issues, project and the rest
First when i saw that i went reading his profile, i then go through his threads {some will say why, but yes your comments and threads shows the kind of person you are}
with that i saw, what he mostly engage is betting, you can now understand {to those who know}.
in one of his on the 2nd of this month he claims his uncle gave him 200k and he is asking of advice of which business to start.
please help me ask dohmeenick these,
1. where the 200k
2. how comes someone for business to venture with 200k suddenly becomes a final year student looking for 230k
which course is he studyig and what uni.
With the level of scams going on this forum and the way these mods are aiding it because this same topic he created was pushed to front page by God knows who.

rocktation, farano

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 28, 2016
I am coming
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by Junior66(m): 5:50am On Feb 28, 2016
let the war begin.
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by 4nobody4every1: 5:58am On Feb 28, 2016
Hahaha, bursted, Nice @ Op, the dohmeenick is an unserious con artist, poverty is indeed a bastard, he opened a thread to attract sympathy to con members, shake my head for Nairaland , fake , fake stories hitting the front page.. grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:03am On Feb 28, 2016
Ghen ghen
Busted
Seun lalasticlala you need to see this

2 Likes

Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by echobee(f): 6:19am On Feb 28, 2016
Breeze don blow,we don see fowl anus grin angry

2 Likes

Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by xpac01(m): 6:32am On Feb 28, 2016
Even I. Though I never thought of perusing his profile, but after reading that his story, I saw a young beggar trying to win over people's pity in order to gain unfavourable help. The thread was shouting desparation and scam. sad
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by Ofunaofu: 6:34am On Feb 28, 2016
Busted
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 28, 2016
When I saw the post, the 1st thing that came to my mind was "SCAM"...Dohmeenick! Why block the chances of fellows in genuine need?
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by adorablepepple(f): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2016
That guy is always in a "Fixed".scam oshi
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by twaintoy(f): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2016
This is ga'ju. Watching in 3D.
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by firstking01(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2016
Where the dude, make he come prove the op otherwisegrin
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by Sunkyphil(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2016
asiri tu grin
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by Countrygirl(f): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2016
I thought as much when i saw that post,
D dude can still prove himself otherwise.
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by VocalWalls: 8:06am On Feb 28, 2016
Seun and lalasticlala

Act swiftly before people start heading to the bank.
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by donsharwama(m): 9:08am On Feb 28, 2016
OP thanks alot. U jst said wat was exactly on my mind whn i read dat his nonsense. God bless u op. No worry, i owe u 1 bottle of groundnut
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by chukel(m): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2016
See as all of them de "thought as much". Meanwhile, who were all those monikers rendering advice on that thread. Nigerians have band wagon mentality. Little minded and gullible fellows.

1 Like

Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by TheMadame(f): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2016
Evil can only thrive when good people keep quiet. Congrats to this OP, mullah who was strident and consistently pointed out the loopholes on that Dhomenick thread. The sad fact is that when forum members with genuine monetary issues come out for help people may ignore them and refuse to help because of people like Dhomenick.
As for the moderators I do not think they covered themselves in glory by taking that thread to the front page where lots of people could have been scammed.

1 Like

Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by darlenese(f): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2016
I'm perplexed that some peeps still fell for this cheap scam angry
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by balash(m): 11:18am On Feb 28, 2016
Woow
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by midehi2(f): 11:23am On Feb 28, 2016
let me read the other thread first grin
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by humbledbyfaith(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2016
Hmmmm....
This shows how morally corrupt our minds are..

Hmmm..Nigeria has a long way to go..
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by jworos(m): 11:33am On Feb 28, 2016
First thing I thought after reading his thread "SCAM", viewed his profile and everything became more clearer...
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
As in ehn...I wish I could just break his legs. Dohmeenick is a scam. Claiming he needs 230k for project (na car e wan build?) and that's he's on a deadline. Alas Unical which is his acclaimed school is still in 1st semester. See link
www.eduvillage.com.ng/2016/01/see-unical-academic-calendar-here.html?m=1
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by Subtext: 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
#

The thread in question is still on front page.

#
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by SkinnyDude(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Hahaha, bursted, Nice @ Op, the dohmeenick is an unserious con artist, poverty is indeed a bastard, he opened a thread to attract sympathy to con members, shake my head for Nairaland , fake , fake stories hitting the front page.. grin grin cool
come to think of it, what kind of project in uni can cost 230k?? is it not the normal project we all know
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by 4nobody4every1: 2:02pm On Feb 28, 2016
SkinnyDude:
come to think of it, what kind of project in uni can cost 230k?? is it not the normal project we all know
.. grin grin grin grin

Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by refiner(f): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2016
ghen ghen ghen ghen ....laffing in British!grin

d guy na rogue!....silly poor begger!

fank God for u op,if not he for don dey smile for bank now!....people are plain wicked!

and cos of dis,we won't know d one to trust anymore!...mtsheeeeew!undecided
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2016
refiner:
ghen ghen ghen ghen ....laffing in British!grin

d guy na rogue!....silly poor begger!

fank God for u op,if not he for don dey smile for bank now!....people are plain wicked!

and cos of dis,we won't know d one to trust anymore!...mtsheeeeew!undecided
Yeah, btw u look gorgeous.
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by refiner(f): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2016
MULLAH123:
Yeah, btw u look gorgeous.
awww!...fanx dear!smiley
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by initialize(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
MULLAH123:
It pains to see people lying just to solicit for assistance which in the long run the proceeds will go to their wasteful lifestyle. this is in response to a thread created by one dohmeenick saying he is a fix, with a family friend {a woman} offering to help only if he will sleep with her
1. he said he is in school that he is about writing project
2. that his father is dead and thus the hardship he is facing
3. that he need 230k to fix issues, project and the rest
First when i saw that i went reading his profile, i then go through his threads {some will say why, but yes your comments and threads shows the kind of person you are}
with that i saw, what he mostly engage is betting, you can now understand {to those who know}.
in one of his on the 2nd of this month he claims his uncle gave him 200k and he is asking of advice of which business to start.
please help me ask dohmeenick these,
1. where the 200k
2. how comes someone for business to venture with 200k suddenly becomes a final year student looking for 230k
which course is he studyig and what uni.
With the level of scams going on this forum and the way these mods are aiding it because this same topic he created was pushed to front page by God knows who.

rocktation, farano

Good Job my man... Thumbs up
Re: RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. by Smartguy001(m): 1:38am On Feb 29, 2016
So d useless guy tryna spoil genuine ppl chances of getting help...finx OP

Gave d idiot some gud advice neva knew he was a con artist angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biography Of Mr Randy Candy / Girls With Small Yansh Cheat A Lot / 20 Facts About Boys:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.