Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You (6449 Views)

Lady Who Refused To Forgive Ex-boyfriend Till He Died 'cos Of Pride Shares Story / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You by Anthonysilvia: 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
So you did something to upset your ex and you want forgiveness. It's not an easy task, is it? Begging for forgiveness isn't going to work if you haven't tried that already. In fact, it'll probably make you just look weak and pathetic.

If you really want to get your ex to forgive you for everything you've felt like you've done wrong, then you should probably learn how to get your ex back the right way!

So rule number one of getting your ex to forgive you is to not act desperate. Again, no begging. Yes, you need to be sorry for whatever you did. Yes, you need to be held accountable for the errors that you've made, but if you cry, weep, beg, plead on your knees, you'll totally turn your ex off.

What you need to do is apologize via words and then say something along the lines of "I know apologizing isn't enough and I wish I could do more, but I can't." Then end it.

The second rule is to give your ex some space. After you apologize, don't keep apologizing. Let the apology fester in his or her mind. You're likely going to have to apologize again in the future, but once you do it a few times, you should back off.

Why?

Well, a few reasons. Emotions are a strong force once you apologize to someone, the anger, sadness, and depression aren't going to go away overnight. You'll have to wait. I mean, think about the last time you were really angry at somebody and then they apologized. I bet your anger didn't vanish in a millisecond - I bet it took a little bit of time before the adrenaline and emotions subsided.

That's when you probably started to feel like a rational human being again!

So I would suggest you give your ex a few weeks to simmer down.

Rule number three is to make him or her forget about what you did wrong. After you've apologized and let things simmer down, contact your ex again but don't bring up anything serious or dramatic. You want to avoid the serious and dramatic right now.

Message him or her in a playful tone. Don't apologize again and don't seem edgy or depressed - just seem happy and convey to your ex that your life is in order.

You'll want to hit the so-called "reset" button on your guys' relationship, so that means that the past should be gone and erased from your memory, and you need to start fresh by rebuilding your image.

Look, your ex is never going to forget what you did wrong. As the old adage goes, "forgive but don't forget" - but to be honest, the last part of that adage is unnecessary. People never forget when they've been so wronged.

What you can control is the present. So focus on making your ex feel good, instead of telling him or her how much you feel bad.

Pay Close Attention Here-

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your ex begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page before it's too late and time runs out- Click Here

Now you can stop your break up or lover’s rejection...even if your situation seems hopeless! There are specific techniques that will show you exactly what to do and what to say to get your ex lover back in your arms- Especially if you are the only one trying... Visit How to Make Your Ex Jealous

Looking for love and dating can be challenging. Discuss your dating problems on our forum. We can help you find a great loving relationship! Go to: http://www.relationshiptalkforum.com

Here's a video to help you get your ex back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-TrzNZFm8Y

How to Get Back Your Love
Re: My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You by Exponental(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2014
In relationships, there are NO RULES. What you can take might be an insult to another, eg buying an (expensive) gift to show how sorry u are, bet it, some girls will take it while some will smash it, saying......what do u take me for?
Re: My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You by MrsChima(f): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2014
Bleep your ex. Ex is an ex for a reason.
Re: My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You by itstpia8: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Re: My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You by gamaliel121(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Why the fucccck would I wanna get my ex back?

Fuckkk it
Re: My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You by itstpia8: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
The message here is forgive, not sure why the op added all that other stuff.

Spirit of unforgiveness to an ex who wronged you.
Re: My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You by Tinalex(f): 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
God forbid that i should go back to my ex.....
Re: My Ex Is Mad At Me - How To Get Your Ex To Forgive You by itstpia8: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
Not that it doesn't happen, or has never happened before, but is it always necessary.

Just speaking from my limited knowledge and referring to hooking back up with an ex.

But, I know it hurts to be in such a situation where an ex wronged you badly.

(1) (Reply)

Funny But True (18+) / How Staring At A "Dark, Handsome Man" Almost Got Me Killed This Week. / Never Date A Colleague...learnt The Hard Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.