Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks (30541 Views)

Pay Your Gospel Musicians / Piano Tutorials For Sale For Gospel Musicians At Affordable Class / Gospel Musicians: This Post Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by GoodBoi1(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2014
Samsung- higher higher, bianule, idiebube

Frank Edwards - Chukwu ebuka, u too dey bless me , Holy Ghost dey, Eagle wind, oghene do

Sinach

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by jmoore(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2014
1- Samsong
2- Frank Edwards
3- Buchi
4- Sammie Okposo
5-Chioma Jesus- Akanchawa

2 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2014
sholay2011:
Yes? undecided

'Don't think my preference has to do with my denomination.

You listed yours, I listed mine. Lobatan!
which branch for cac you dey...
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by persie98: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2014
Tope for me!!
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Kogbunike: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2014
Una no put zyky kaduna based artist
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Donfamous(m): 10:54am On Aug 24, 2014
Jhayson: cheesy Mike Abdul....d guy's too much...I luv all his songs most esp. Morire ft monique grin....Flo's also gud..wiv songs lyk twale,bragadaba n much more
has the guy produced an album? Guess I need to buy
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by henrizzle(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2014
Have u forgotten JOE PRAISE "mighty God" that guy is superb. Shout out to the mma mma crooner frank edward. Omo that guy's song can never die and he is dynamic.

2 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by EyesWideOpen(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2014
Gospel songs are stupid, gospel singers are pathetic losers hinging themselves on religion for any chance at whatever success they could get singing, because that's their only means of surviving in the game. angry
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2014
So where is Gabriel Eziashi?
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by honeyad(m): 10:58am On Aug 24, 2014
Where is buchi and ajuju undecided

2 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by henrizzle(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2014
EyesWideOpen: Gospel songs are stupid, gospel singers are pathetic losers hinging themselves on religion for any chance at whatever success they could get singing, because that's their only means of surviving in the game. angry
are u an atheist ?

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Boscojugunu(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2014
Please gimme link to download kores song
Donfamous: Hello peeps I just wish to emulate some of our gospel artistes, I must confess they are really trying. Well to digress further here are my top four musicians count down.

5. sinach . A great vocalist, whose song has inspired many, "I am who God says I am, is like the song is purposely meant for me, what about 'awesome God, more of you' in conclusion this woman is bomb.pls gimme link to download kores song

4. Tope alabi well very controversial these recent times but I must. tell you she has this talent that is indisputable, her album are always tight, she has produced more music than any gospel artiste in Nigeria, though she sings in yoruba dialect but she's good in what she's doing.
I got to a stage that I dint and couldn't even pick my best tracks from her music, but I can't forget the likes of 'ji irawo, opin irinajo, Jesu olurapada, certificati, funmilayo' etc this woman is too much

3. Lara George this woman is good, she gat the voice, talent and the style that keeps her going, I can't forget tracks like "komasi, dansaki, kolebaje, etc" but it seems are songs are not as interesting. And powerful as before, (my opinion) and don't forget this hit song "ijoba orun," its a great song.

2.Franklin Edwards great producer and song write, can't also forget hits like "you tOo they bless me o, ome ma e, alcatraz blues and the great great great imamma" , the song is very powerful as u also know.

1. Kenny k'ore guess this guy deserve a special seat, men this guy is "too good" he raps, sings and even chants, his first album was like a bomb, don't like disunity o but I think he's now better off than when he wes in infinity group, the way he stops and plays back is a gift on is own, guess I'm his biggest fan lol. But my best tracks in his first album is "eledumare, somore, hallelujah ft in kis image, bebelube, believe, psalm 23, ordinary man, etc." but in his latest album, I listened to the album more than two times in a day I mean the whole tracks, none of it is ever dulling, well lemme list some too ' kuluso( very very captivating listen to it first and thank me later if u av not) motiri, blind man guitar, are u ready, nibo, dream of the end, be like Jesus etc. Must say this guy is the bomb. Thanks let's see urs.
please give me link to download his songs
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2014
henrizzle: are u an atheist ?

Mind your bizness? Not too hard if you try. undecided
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by QuiverBox(f): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2014
Panam Percy Paul

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by kittykollinxx(m): 11:06am On Aug 24, 2014
lirusehn: She sings trash. sad
guess yoy don't knw her

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Revolva(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2014
I am not a gospel freak....i prefer american gospel pass these naija ones...jare
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2014
Wizzy,badoo and zamani sometimes yinka ayefele

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by adesiku(m): 11:12am On Aug 24, 2014
Nathaniel Bassey, Kenny k'ore, Flo, Frank Edward, Sinach

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Okijajuju1(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2014
Sister Chioma Jesus anytime for me..

Akanchawa.

3 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by UjSizzle(f): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2014
I listen to more foreign than indigenous gospel.

Frank Edwards (numerous songs)
Kore (Dunno the name of the song)
Sinach (I know who i am)

That's it.
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by chinex276(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2014
My top 3

1.Chinyere udoma-wind of glory
2. Adol
3. Franklin edwards

2 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by chinex276(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2014
My top 3

1.Chinyere udoma-wind of glory
2. Adol-orin
3. Franklin edwards-chukwu ebuka
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2014
Chinyere Udoma
Father Mbaka
Njideka Okeke
Gozie okeke
Frank Edwards

3 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by UjSizzle(f): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2014
Okijajuju1: Sister Chioma Jesus anytime for me..

Akanchawa.
grin I should go visit Onitsha again.
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2014
Okijajuju1: Sister Chioma Jesus anytime for me..

Akanchawa.

this guy!
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by bestiest: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2014
Dey r gud
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by DMilanista: 11:17am On Aug 24, 2014
1. Frank Edwards _ getting hotter day by day. Got to hear more of his songs while serving in Cross River. Since then I v always gone on-line to download his latest tracks. My best tracks are: Omenma, Ogene Doh, Mma mma, Rocktown Anthem, Rain ft GIL, Away amongst a whole lot of others.

2. Sinach: got to hear her songs also while in Cross river but back then I used to think that she's an American singer until recently when I wanted to download one of her songs and had to read her profile. Tracks include: Awesome God, More of u, Great are u Lord and I know who I am.

3. Nikki Laoye: Redefined Gospel music kinda with her styles. Nice voice, Lyrics and beats. Tracks: Only You, 1,2,3 and No n beans ft Base one.

4. Lara George: Used to be my number one but I ve not heard more from her for a while now. Tracks: Ijoba Orun rmx, Halleluyah and Ko le baje

5. Kenny K'ore: Since breaking out from Infinity, d guy has been d limit for this guy. He has also redefined gospel music to a more appealing one. Tracks: Abeemo, Halleluyah mo ko, so m'ore amongst others.

6. Tope Alabi/ Agatha Moses: these two are kinda classical. I don't know who to really pick. I enjoyed their songs back in those days though I personally think Aunty Tope's standards are now dropping. I've not listened to Agatha Moses in a while. Tracks: Agatha Moses- African praise, Tope Alabi- Oore ti o common, Certificate Mor'iyanu and Egbega egbega to mention a few.

7. Yetunde Are: The daughter of the gospel music Ace, Bola Are, has been doing fine. I don't know d title of her tracks sha.

There are a whole lot of them out there most especially from Christ Embassy's Loveworld Records, same records that brought out Frank Edwards and Sinach, d likes of Victor Ike (Kingsley Ike's brother), GIL Joe, ADA e.t.c I think I have tried.

4 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Waspy(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2014
Buchi....anyday everyday. My best track from him is Jerusalem
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Jhayson(m): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2014
Donfamous: has the guy produced an album? Guess I need to buy
..ion think he has an album
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2014
1. Frank edward- mma mma eh
2. Samsung- odugwu
3. Chioma jesus- all her songs
4. Buchi- mma mma
5. Nathenial bassey- i like all his songs.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer / The Word For Today / God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.