Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks (30548 Views)

Pay Your Gospel Musicians / Piano Tutorials For Sale For Gospel Musicians At Affordable Class / Gospel Musicians: This Post Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Havilah93(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mike Abdul nko!
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by encryptjay(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Frank Edwards is damn versatile...
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
1) Nosa
2) Frank Edwards
3) Sinach
4) Lara George
5) Buchi
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Am lifted high into the heavens when I listen to
1. Joe praize ft soweto gospel choir : mighty GOD
2.Lara george
3.Eben
4.That girl that eben got married to,can't remember her name now
5. Frank Edward
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Masterminded(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
He likes dancing also...cos I can recall d last tym I performed with him on stage....KENNY KORE!!!
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Janetozi(f): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
*Don Mon (my number one any day and time)
*Donnie macclukin (4give me if i don't get the spelling)
*Cece winans
*frank Edward
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Masterminded(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
shadowwalker101: okay
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Donfamous(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
flipflop: you've got a good list there, you must have good ears buds for excellent songs. I agree with this list. Good work!
thanks ma'am I'm a lover of good music. Same as u for agreeing with me

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Donfamous(m): 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
Boscojugunu: Please send me your pin
ok boss, dis is ma pin 23098AF5
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by pappyrose(f): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
calobinna: frank Edward Mma Mma
Sinachi More of you
Don Moen i will sing
Donnie McClurkin Draw me close
Samsong Bianule

Indigenous gospel musicians?

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by simdam500(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
shaboti: Frank edwards is my number one
mma mma eh
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
My favs re d likes ofFrank Edwards, Lara George, Panam percy paul, Sinach, Buchi, Rev fr Mbaka,
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
My favs re d likes of Frank Edwards, Lara George, Panam percy paul, Sinach, Buchi, Rev fr Mbaka.They re many tho cant rem all nw
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Chartey(m): 1:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
1. Chris Morgan 2. Solomon Lange 3. Sinach 4. Flo 5. Frank Edwards. The northern musicians are generally better but less hyped.

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
e bu chineke by slam. its an old early 2000s classic that i love, been scouring the world wide web for it to no avail embarassed

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by daveP(m): 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
Donfamous: are u now a Christian?
Modified: k'ore is loaded with lyrics the guy who sings in igbo and yoruba fluently apart from English. but the problem is that is songs can't be scored and sang in church,cos he often says things u can't understand, and the beat are studio beats and often break a beat. But this guy is the boss presently
and OP u forgot Nathaniel Bassy of them all. I base my view of them on content and message , and nt vocal prowess. Thus Nathaniel Bassey. Can make a sinner cry. Thats what we need not dancehall and all this gbaskidarango kind that doesnt work
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by allanphash7(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
lanre teriba (atorise), Yinka Ayefele and busola oke (eleyele) am gonna pick dem ahead of your Tope Alabi
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by daveP(m): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
MizTyna: I love Nosa's i go always pray for you
day by day january to december, you dey for my prayers (always on my mind)

SECONDED FOR ALWAYS PRAY FOR YOU!!

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by daveP(m): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
pappyrose:

Indigenous gospel musicians?
lol i wonderlikewise
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by M4gunners: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
Njideka Okeke
Paul Nwaokocha
Chinedu Nwadike
Yinka Akinfele
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by tabaralph: 2:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
70% of all these gospellers are bloody hypocites especially the most popular yoruba lady among them am not mentioning name,they preach one thing and doing direct opposite ,,,,i know what am talking about !!!!!
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by julybaba(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
1---Panam Percy Paul. 2. Chris Delvans. 3. Sinach. 4. Iyke Onka. 5. Kore
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Zillight: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
1. Kore
2. Kore
3. Kore
4. Kore
5. kore

..........the guy too much mhen.
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by rucream: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
1 Tope Alabi.
2 Frank Edward
3 Sin arch
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Donfamous(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
daveP: and OP u forgot Nathaniel Bassy of them all. I base my view of them on content and message , and nt vocal prowess. Thus Nathaniel Bassey. Can make a sinner cry. Thats what we need not dancehall and all this gbaskidarango kind that doesnt work
u are right to some extent, but I've not heard from Nathaniel bassey apart from Imela, so I can't judge from only one track, but I know more of kore's music. But will advice u to listen to are u ready in his latest album and want to be like Jesus.
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by chimexcomm(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Frank Edwards all the way...

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by julybaba(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Zillight: 1. Kore
2. Kore
3. Kore
4. Kore
5. kore

..........the guy too much mhen.
what's the title of his latest album.
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by godman01(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
yuzjet: Kudos....

But Lara is my favorite among Dem. Dansaki always make me want to thank and praise God more and more. Her voice is captivating as well.

Even though am a Muslim, I finds her music worthy to praise Allah.

Sinach though, didn't know she's a Nigerian until now... Thanks OP! U can correct me if she isn't a Nigerian.
Bros, you better know what you are doing?
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
It's Baba Ara for me... till tomorrow ooo!

And I like listening to Igbo gospels too, just have no idea what they are saying though.

3 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by abdulslutsky(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
Donfamous: ok thank God for u
Thank God for you tubewink
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by klarke(m): 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
abdulslutsky: Pls, I need a good site to download gospel songs.

Goto: www.tubidy.com , type d song u want and search. Tho d site is prominent for western gospel, d likes of Donnie mcClurkin, Zeckariah walker, Michael Smith, etc. I have gotten a number of nigeria gospel songs on d site too.
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by abdulslutsky(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Babyboy1986: Ok wait make i fine am for u.
This man, you never see am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Taiwo Odebiyi Sets Lady On Fire During Special Prayer / God Fearing Pastor Needed (see Photo) / Prophet Valentine Alloysiu: Atiku Will Win Presidency, INEC Will Announce Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.