Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks (30522 Views)

Pay Your Gospel Musicians / Piano Tutorials For Sale For Gospel Musicians At Affordable Class / Gospel Musicians: This Post Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by SirHouloo(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sinachi all the way... 'Great are you Lord' is just too powerful and some other ones.
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by pheesayor(m): 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
daveP: focus more on the message than the messenger? Really. Rem this is what they use to know which is true and fake. Talk about filthy fountains producing pure and absolutely clean water- now thats impossible. They arent jst singers, its a ministry. Thus Bola Are stand perfectly out in that regard. The messenger matters as much as the message. Ce fini.

I disagree, look at the lives of Kings David and Solomon, they had their bad sides but still enjoyed God's blessings and favour. If you look at their lives you won't read the bible books of Psalms, Songs of Solomon, etc.

See the cup half full and not half empty.
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by gebest: 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
MICH C, AKACHENWA, AMAKA OKUOHA AKA CHIOMA JESUS, BUCHI, IFIANYICHUKWU AKA JUMP AM PASS, AND OF COURSE SUNY OKOSUN.

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by fabregas04(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
C&S Movement Surulere choir (from 80s/90s)[/quote], u re gud. Albums like "take control, Oke-mimo, igbalade ara mi o" etc are evergreen. My luv 4 dis 'Ayo ni o' ppls know no bound.
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Mcowubaba: 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
akinbe: All them Christ Embassy guys: Sinach, Frank Edwards, Joe Praise, Eben and his wife Jahdeal, Buchi, T-Sharp. These are the children of Chris Oyakhilome.
THE ARE CHILDREN OF GOD!!!!

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Suspect33(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
Whr is Hillsong United?....
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Busuyib(f): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
1) frank edward
2) kore
3) chris morgan
4) lara george
5) shola allyson
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Keneeby(m): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
1. Panam Percy Paul
2. Sinach
3. Frank Edward
4. Joe Praise
5. Nathaniel Bassey

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by yuzjet(m): 9:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
godman01:
Bros, you better know what you are doing?

U too should better know what u're saying. Cos am not sure if dats a question or statement?
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by daveP(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
Donfamous: wait u mean Nathaniel sang 'book of life?' Me no know, I've gat the song tey tey, just doesn't know the singer. Flow is a master but need to c maw of him has u have said, which mike are u talking about, and don't u like Chris Morgan?
(in response to his question in singing form) I DO, I DO , I DOO I DOO!!! smiley
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by RebelLeader15(m): 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
sholay2011:
Yes? undecided

'Don't think my preference has to do with my denomination.

You listed yours, I listed mine. Lobatan!
CAC.....Cash And Carry
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by daveP(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
pheesayor:

I disagree, look at the lives of Kings David and Solomon, they had their bad sides but still enjoyed God's blessings and favour. If you look at their lives you won't read the bible books of Psalms, Songs of Solomon, etc.

See the cup half full and not half empty.
i guess if ure God, and one of them goes to mr devil for vocal prowess and crowdpulling perhaps ul look away. My namesake didnt go to d devil. And we both know someone out there might jst look@ it in a tougher way than we. Well i wnt judge, but we know its digusting when we hear the power of the press revealing alot( true or false) i wonder how many cant struggle d way david did to get it back(hmm!!) we not even seeing close to that nowadays.

Issorait!!
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
Don Moen.

Michael W. Smith..

undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Emeniyen: 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Not arranged: 1. Chris Morgan 2. Frank Edward 3. Mike Aremu 4. Midnight Crew 5. Kenny K'ore. If I must mae it just five but there are so many talented and inspirational gospel artist in Nigeria. Naija is B L E S S E D!
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by akinbe(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mcowubaba: THE ARE CHILDREN OF GOD!!!!

Just like you are the child of your father and at the same time the child of your father's father. Got it?
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by oluFELAxy(m): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
Flo: I like the twale song.

Mike Abdul: His Fuji's. I love his 'e gimme money.' Any song the Guy is featured is always dope.

Frank Edwards: Wonderful Singer. His Oba awon Oba moves me.

Kenny Kore: That Guy is talented.

Cobhams: Sweet writer, producer, promoter, singer.

I love other singers like Henrisoul, midnite crew, saintegs, Allyson, Nathaniel bassey, Tim Godfrey etc.

This guys don't just have beats and sing, they touch lives.

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Mmgboji(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
1. Nosa
2. Eezee Tee
3. Frank Edward
4. Solomon Lange
5. Sinach
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by GboyegaD(m): 1:17am On Aug 25, 2014
Larrey: do u attend AYO NI O?

Yes please. What about you?
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Larrey(f): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2014
GboyegaD:

same here. my branch is good shepherd @ sabo,yaba
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Larrey(f): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2014
GboyegaD:

same here,my branch is good shepherd @ sabo, yaba
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by maryannah(f): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2014
-Frank Edwards
-Buchi
-lara george
-Ajuju. . .etc
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2014
Tope Alabi and Late Baba ara. I love spiritual gospel song and not the ones that almost sound like secular song.

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
abdulslutsky: Pls, I need a good site to download gospel songs.
Gospelcentric.com
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by GboyegaD(m): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Larrey: same here,my branch is good shepherd @ sabo, yaba

Nice. I worship at Youth Fellowship Group, Surulere Sub Headquarters.
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by allsubjects(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
I love this list ,up c.a.c cavalry dcc warri,(08064946725)
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by allsubjects(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
I love this list ,GOD bless c.a.c cavalry dcc warri,(08064946725)
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by steppin: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
calobinna: frank Edward Mma Mma
Sinachi More of you
Don Moen i will sing
Donnie McClurkin Draw me close
Samsong Bianule
Don Moen and Donnie Mclurkin are now indigenous artistes now, abi? Mtscheww! Abeg, my list are as follows; Lara George(can't stop playing Dansaki re) Chinyere Udoma, Frank Edwards, Sinach, Buchi(song of his songs)
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by superstar3: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
My list include
1. Tope Alabi
2. Pastor J. A. Adelakun (Ayewa) Amona tete bo
3. Dr Evang Bola Are
4. Panam Percy Paul
5. Agatha Moses
6. Evang Ojo Ade
7. Mrs D. A Fasoyin (Odun n lo sopin)
8 Funmi Aragbaiye
9 Pastor Kunle Ajayi (great saxophonist)
10. C & S choir (Ayo ni o)

2 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by jonsin(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
[url]maxi.tooxclusive.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Gabriel-Eziashi-Aka-Jehovah-Music-Video_tooXclusive.com_.mp4?a74419[/url]
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Btruth: 11:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
Evangelist Shola Rotimi nii ooo.... cheesy
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 26, 2014
Tope Alabi
Bola Are
Frank Edwards
Buchi
lara george

I will list the rest when am awake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Catholics Stage The Crucifixion Of Jesus At Ojo Alaba, Lagos (Photos) / Christmas Is An Abomination & A Blasphemous Pegan Festival - Reno Omokri / Why Did The Catholic Church Decide That Priests Should Be Celibate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.