Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? (5944 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / What Makes A Very Ugly Woman So Irresistible To A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahahahahaha. I wish. You should ask me how many years now?
I'm leaving the life sweety, and am enjoying every single minute. No regrets, in ma second life, I'm gonna get married to dis same nigga, but @ 19 this time.

wish you well am entitled 2 ma opinions and if you like come back to earth a million times and do same...but your cradle was robbed early! Nursery 2 in 1995!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Eyop: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol. I wonder o, If say my parent gree me sef, I for marry 19. But my dad no gree, then my mum said she married @ 18, people said it's bc of poverty...
So me wetin them go say be my own reason now....lol. her reason shaaa - e tire me.

No regrets so far.
You are correct. My Dad married my mum when she was 18 and they are still together till date. Most people that doesn't know usually feel i am my dad's younger brother and the same with my elder brother. And sincerely you know the funny thing,My parent wedded in the 90's and My Elder brother was the best man while my Sister was the Bridesmaid. It was so lovely cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Davidbanky(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Hahahahahaha. I wish. You should ask me how many years now?
I'm leaving the life sweety, and am enjoying every single minute. No regrets, in ma second life, I'm gonna get married to dis same nigga, but @ 19 this time.

Hahaha this is sweet grin
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
Eyop:
You are correct. My Dad married my mum when she was 18 and they are still together till date. Most people that doesn't know usually feel i am my dad's younger brother and the same with my elder brother. And sincerely you know the funny thing,My parent wedded in the 90's and My Elder brother was the best man while my Sister was the Bridesmaid. It was so lovely cheesy
Yesso. Ure in spirit, as long as u meet the perfect person, it makes the whole work easier.
Some people get married @30 when dey feel dey are matured enof to handle it all, and end up facing so much challenges.
I maintain it's not about the age, it's the mindset.
smartchoice:
wish you well am entitled 2 ma opinions and if you like come back to earth a million times and do same...but your cradle was robbed early! Nursery 2 in 1995!
Hahahahaha. Sure ure, no suffer yasef dey read all my post @Nurs 2 in 1995 - u just have to ask me, and I will give u the details. Yeayea, dats exactly how it happened, everything in my life is on a fast lane and I return all the glory to God.

Yes, my craddle was robbed. God bless the man that robbed it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
itstpia1:

He was exaggerating, his girlfriends are somewhere around here, he was just trying to flex muscles at you.

Make una no mention my name sha, that's misinformation.

tell him....
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by lusciouslex: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
I'll recommend the movie entitled 'Butterfly on a wheel' to you people. Starring: Gerard Butler, Pierce Brosnan. Please don't mess with any man's wife.
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Yesso. Ure in spirit, as long as u meet the perfect person, it makes the whole work easier.
Some people get married @30 when dey feel dey are matured enof to handle it all, and end up facing so much challenges.
Hahahahaha. Sure ure, no suffer yasef dey read all my post @Nurs 2 in 1995 - u just have to ask me, and I will give u the details. Yeayea, dats exactly how it happened, everything in my life is on a fast lane and I return all the glory to God.

like your person though ....never put down...enjoy the bliss in your home.

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Tundeiab(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
How is a 22yr old too young to get married? undecided

Anyway to ur question @OP, none of them is good, but since it's a Mans' world, it's easier for men to cheat.
Pls keep avoiding her, adultery is a very grave sin. Maybe she doesn't love her husband, it's not about the age. It's the mindset, I was a lil yunga dan dat wen I got married, I still have men hitting on me till 'thy kingdom come'.

But, I use my head and respect my vows.
On the average a 22 year old girl is not matured enough for marriage. You are among the few that get matured early.
I am an advocate of the theory that says a girl should experience life so she won't be distracted when married.
The ripe age for me is 25 years. By then you must have completed your studies and matured enough to handle the challenges of marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: On the average a 22 year old girl is not matured enough for marriage. You are among the few that get matured early.
I am an advocate of the theory that says a girl should experience life so she won't be distracted when married.
The ripe age for me is 25 years. By then you must have completed your studies and matured enough to handle the challenges of marriage.

on the average!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Am i the only one that found your replies to that guy so lovely?!8-)8-)
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Tundeiab(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
smartchoice:

on the average!
Yea on the average.
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by mahyowah(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
the reason is simple, you don't take what does not belong to you. it is called stealing and thou shall not steal!
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: On the average a 22 year old girl is not matured enough for marriage. You are among the few that get matured early.
Yea. Ure very right tho @experiencing life, when a lady doesn't flex life well before getting married, her eyes go dey chook outside.
The places I had gone to @20, sum 30year olds still dey plan towards am, and no I didn't wait for a guy/man to take me there.
I'm an adventurous person, wen I see a place in my dreams and decide to go there in reality, I make sure I go there.

When I told my parents I wanted to get married, they knew I was serious abt it. I think my own marriage even tamed me, bc If I decided to be single till 25. I would have ended up confused abt who to pick and I would probably have missed this awesome man while experiencing life.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Tymax(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
Any guy wen near my wife ehn! I go bomb in head!!! Straight! angry grin No time.

I don't understand how men will be excited to date another man's wifey! Haba! You smoke? I will destroy that guy little by little.

So in this world where women outnumber men, na only my wife you see? Na another man wife dey sweet you? You dey mad ni? angry angry Young men, please don't play with untimely death o. angry
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Tundeiab(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Yea. Ure very right tho @experiencing life, when a lady doesn't flex life well before getting married, her eyes go dey chook outside.
The places I had gone to @20, sum 30year olds still dey plan towards am, and no I didn't wait for a guy/man to take me there.
I'm an adventurous person, wen I see a place in my dreams and decide to go there in reality, I make sure I go there.

When I told my parents I wanted to get married, they knew I was serious abt it. I think my own marriage even tamed me, bc If I decided to be single till 25. I would have ended up confused abt who to pick and I would probably have missed this awesome man while experiencing life.
That's exactly what I am saying my sister.. Glad you reasoned along with me.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

What is awesome about your man please, I wanna know, twud help me become a better person for my wife too.
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Desola(f): 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Muhehehe...Tpia your bad character don land you Insai hot soup again. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by eezor: 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: I thought as much. I suggest you let her go. That's why ladies shouldn't get into marriage at a tender age. To me a 22 years old girl is too young to get married. It's also possible she was forced into marriage.

Run for your dear life bro, run!
in dat case bros, is d op guilty of ADULTERY?
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by barresi(m): 11:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
it's disgusting.
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Tundeiab(m): 12:09am On Aug 25, 2014
eezor:
in dat case bros, is d op guilty of ADULTERY?
My brother, he is o. Ignorance is not an excuse before God, as long as he don enter her LONDON. grin
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Truckpusher(m): 1:45am On Aug 25, 2014
If you stick your diick into my wife's puccy ,I won't hesitate to put a bullet into your skull and wait for the consequences after all you killed me first.

As for the woman,I think she should commit suicide because she won't go scot free......FACT cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by MrsChima(f): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2014
Low self esteem.

Smh.
Re: Why Is Dating A Married Woman So Deadly ? by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2014
Name of d game is play smart
Rule- don't get caught

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Your Unspoken Sentiments And Aspirations As Regards Marriage? / OMG!!! See The Kind Of Nude Pics This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall / Pictures That Will Make You Look Twice Before Understanding them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.