Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

China Executes Eight For Terrorism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Executes Eight For Terrorism (16959 Views)

Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls / Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism / China Executes Nigerian Mr Chibuzor Vitus Ezekwem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by allanphash7(m): 7:52am On Aug 24, 2014
kabiru sokoto is still alive found in a govt house. oma se for dis country
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Buchukwu: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2014
Our president should emulate china

1 Like

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Moblord(m): 7:53am On Aug 24, 2014
Happy Sunday
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by persie98: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2014
this nonsense is never ending
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 24, 2014
_____
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Phame: 7:58am On Aug 24, 2014
omenka: When they've been given their day in court and convicted, the world can shout for all I care. America had the chance to take in Osama alive but instead chose the easy way out cos they didn't wanna have a long drawn legal battle over the life of their No1 enemy!!

I'm against extrajudicial killings by state agents, but once a terrorist has been given the "right" (I prefer to call it a privilege) to appear in court, anything that follows which would result in his execution is alright by me, especially when such a person is a known terrorist. Imagine talking about giving Shekau "fair hearing"!!

God pass them.
the authority in china made these guy to take d dangerous route. If u dnt call militant terrorists , then these guys are not. They want autonomy, and u knw how china treat such issues. I'm sure u knw what dalai lama and his people went thru in their hands. These ppl are muslims, a religion different frm d central religion in china, so they face alot of challenges frm not being allowed to pray or fast and other practices. Without being partisan, nothing justifies terrorism, but when men are pushed, they react in an unkind way. We'll celebrate d execution of Shekau with a big party, but the execution/killing of muh'd yusuf by our security forces hasn't helped us either, that action gave rise to a stronger boko haram today.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by kingthreat(m): 7:59am On Aug 24, 2014
Why is it that 95% of terrorists are muslims?

2 Likes

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Edunwa302(m): 8:02am On Aug 24, 2014
Hmm
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by salvatore007(m): 8:03am On Aug 24, 2014
VERY TOUCHING CHINESE STORY.. PLEASE READ TO THE END....

ㄖㄕ竹朩ト廿ト畾戈仴朩竹朩竹朩竹難屾朩戈亽畾 仴朩竹朩竹畾汢竹朩⑩亽吢吙仴吙竹ト汢⑩畾哒⑩仴朩竹 仴難仴難竹ㄕ竹 仴吙竹朩竹朩⑩亽ㄖ吢⑩弜吙仴難仴仴吙亽氺竹竹吙屾吙哒吙仴結婚の 吙ㄖ⑩朩竹朩屾畾竹竹朩屾竹吙仴吙竹釒竹竹 朩朩竹竹竹吙⑩亽畾吢⑩氺竹竹吙竹 難仴ㄖ⑩氺竹竹朩戈氺戈ㄕ⑩竹竹朩戈手吢哒⑩ロ竹竹朩仴朩竹朩屾ㄕ竹ㄖ戈竹竹⑩ㄕ戈朩竹朩屾氺戈畾亽亽吙竹吙竹吙竹吙竹竹汢ㄕ⑩朩⑩朩竹竹朩竹竹氺屾氺⑩氺氺戈廿竹廿吙竹竹吙竹吙⑩吙⑩吙竹竹竹吙戈氺亽畾亽⑩屾ロ竹氺竹竹竹吙竹氺戈朩ㄕ竹ㄕ屾朩竹戈戈ㄕ竹朩仴朩仴難 ESPECIALLY THAT PART WHEN SHE SAID 吙弜ㄕ竹吙屾竹氺戈 AM ALREADY CRYING :' cry cry cry PLEASE HIT LIKE AND SHARE...

1 Like

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2014
K
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 24, 2014
Descartes: "Hundreds of people have died in the violence in the region
over the last two years, with dozens jailed in the last month,
some at mass public sentencings reminiscent of China's
revolutionary-era rallies."
shocked shocked shocked
May God heal the world. embarassed cry
Happy sunday to you all. smiley
Wisdom is a principle thing. cool

*Wisdom is the principal thing*

Happy Sunday to you too!
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by segradino(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2014
Ewww!

Good news for smart phone users, u can get d best data plan(MTN and Etisalat) for ur internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N400 for 250mb...check dis out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1852534/mtn-data-cheapest-rate#25391662
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by MORNDEW(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2014
Scyllapatron: .
wha good effort? Despertely fighting for 2015 wen my sisters are no where to be found? Pls tell me.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Bazinga(m): 8:16am On Aug 24, 2014
Ademolapaul: Will comment after waking up.oh my goodness,did I say after waking up?oh no sorry I don't comment on sunday, and guess what?am on frontpage,shame on all the witches in my area.praise God.......#hallelujah. Congratulate me so u can witness urs

Na wa o
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Jabioro: 8:39am On Aug 24, 2014
We've yet to seen such proactive stance in our domain..terrorist are been aided,innocent are dying everyday.Human right are taken wrong toll of our citizen...can we learn such measure frm China?
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by yimasin(m): 8:39am On Aug 24, 2014
People who are serious to fight terrorism
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by lakpalakpa: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2014
egift:

^^^^
You are a fraudster and an imposter.

Public Alert:
Here is this original ID (Lakpalakpa): https://www.nairaland.com/lakpalakpa
And the former is a fake ID (Iakpalakpa): https://www.nairaland.com/iakpalakpa

I am the dude's mentor, his only desire in life is to be like me when he grows up, so let him be...

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 24, 2014
Due process grin
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by egift(m): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2014
lakpalakpa: I am the dude's mentor, his only desire in life is to be like me when he grows up, so let him be...

grin grin grin grin

I see. But he may go about insulting people in your name and contradicting your opinion and comments.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by lakpalakpa: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2014
egift:

I see. But he may go about insulting people in your name and contradicting your opinion and comments.

You sound like you are new to this forum.

Most wannabes are usually empty-brained fellows who are incapable of expressing themselves in an articulate manner. Their empty-headedness makes them inconsequential and unnoticeable, hence the need to clone the ID of those who they believe are mentally and intellectually superior to them in order to get some time in the lime-light. The Lakpalakpa wannabe perfectly fits that description. The dunce's only opinion is "Jona-daft till 2019", nothing else.

Just give him time and watch how his idiocy makes him fade into oblivion..

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by ElekeNtioba: 9:02am On Aug 24, 2014
omenka: I'm sure they've extracted every info they can from that guy. I say put him to sleep now including that Sinator!!!

PDP: Pampering terrorists and thieves since 1419AD!!

bia dis omenka....mpa gi owu onye awusa??
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Analyst42: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2014
Serious Country...
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by ichommy(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2014
grin
egift: Our J is telling Kabiru Sokoto to write his favorite list after he will buy him dinner grin

1 Like

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by digitite: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2014
God is Great cool
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 24, 2014
arewanationz:

Fvck the human rights and their international standard.

Most countries with zero tolerance on criminal activities often criticized by human rights organisations have the lowest crime rates.

I wish Nigeria would import similar laws to execute terrorists and corrupt govt officials.

I am sure you would change your mind immediately if you or one of your loved ones were innocently executed without any proper trial.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by slightlyMad(f): 9:23am On Aug 24, 2014
had we adopted this approach, we would have lesser terrorists in our midst by now.
people like Kabiru sokoto etc would have been dead giving assurance to citizens that we have few more to deal with.

How you murder 1000s and stay still stay alive after being caught is way beyond me.
GEJ is busy taking picture all around countries.

1 Like

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by slightlyMad(f): 9:25am On Aug 24, 2014
Phame: the authority in china made these guy to take d dangerous route. If u dnt call militant terrorists , then these guys are not. They want autonomy, and u knw how china treat such issues. I'm sure u knw what dalai lama and his people went thru in their hands. These ppl are muslims, a religion different frm d central religion in china, so they face alot of challenges frm not being allowed to pray or fast and other practices. Without being partisan, nothing justifies terrorism, but when men are pushed, they react in an unkind way. We'll celebrate d execution of Shekau with a big party, but the execution/killing of muh'd yusuf by our security forces hasn't helped us either, that action gave rise to a stronger boko haram today.

Kabiru sokoto, sekau were captured and even released, has it helped either?
onces these guys are cold, they pose zero threat,
it is going to be a matter of next, next, next
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2014
Buchukwu: Our president should emulate china

I am sure you would change your mind immediately if you or one of your loved ones were innocently executed without any proper trial.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by vislabraye(m): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2014
That's a step in the best direction. Kill them and make it easy for them to meet their 70 virgins.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by ilotriouzAY(m): 9:29am On Aug 24, 2014
Virgins go don finish oooo
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by tipdrips: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2014
Oklander: If Shekau is still alive and Naija happens to catch him, I suggest his genital be cut and roasted for him to eat before filling his empty head with 21 bullets after all his arms and legs joints disjointed. Let's hear any senseless group talk of Hunan right about that...Just kidding. Actually, executing people any how has never helped solved the problem, as a matter of fact it escalates it.

Not in China bro, It only happens, that the Chinese have imported lots of western culture this few days. If not for that, am sure by now their is supposed to be a Martial law against terrorism,-to kill any convicted or alleged of terrorist.
Guy china doesn't waste bullet on such people ooo. Who do you think uses injections(4 executions) the most
China doesn't tolerate ooo. Check the news for their anti-drug crackdown.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Phame: 9:37am On Aug 24, 2014
slightlyMad:

Kabiru sokoto, sekau were captured and even released, has it helped either?
onces these guys are cold, they pose zero threat,
it is going to be a matter of next, next, next
what happen to their followers when d leaders are killed? They killed yusuf , and shekau rose up. We need to tackle d parent issue and, not d offspring result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card / Oyetola: Osun May Extend COVID-19 Lockdown / 2023 Election: Analysis On Major People Set To Work For Tinubu In Key States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.