Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

China Executes Eight For Terrorism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Executes Eight For Terrorism (17066 Views)

Nigerians Blame Politics, Unemployment For Terrorism Attacks – NOI Polls / Abuja Court Sentences Lebanese To Life Imprisonment For Terrorism / China Executes Nigerian Mr Chibuzor Vitus Ezekwem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Phame: 9:42am On Aug 24, 2014
tipdrips:

Not in China bro, where were you back in the day when they executed corrupt public officials??
It only happens, that the Chinese have imported lots of western culture this few days. If not for that, am sure by now their is supposed to be a Martial law against terrorism-to kill any convicted or alleged of terrorism.
Guy china doesn't waste bullet on such people ooo. Who do you think uses injections(4 executions) the most
China doesn't tolerate ooo. Check the news for their anti-drug crackdown.
are u now comparing corrupt gov't officials to d ppl who felt pressed by the chinese authority and are reacting in an urgly way?
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by ninja4life(m): 9:51am On Aug 24, 2014
arewanationz:

Fvck the human rights and their international standard.

Most countries with zero tolerance on criminal activities often criticized by human rights organisations have the lowest crime rates.

I wish Nigeria would import similar laws to execute terrorists and corrupt govt officials.
why not cite examples of those countries with zero tolerance as u said but with low criminal activities
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by arewanationz: 9:57am On Aug 24, 2014
ninja4life: why not cite examples of those countries with zero tolerance as u said but with low criminal activities

Saudi Arabia and China.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 24, 2014
China takes no sh1t

They kill corrupt government officials and any motherfuckers

Kill them all China

That would serve as lesson to the remaining terrorists.

1 Like

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by arewanationz: 10:01am On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am sure you would change your mind immediately if you or one of your loved ones were innocently executed without any proper trial.

I'm not refering to extra judicial killing. Crimes like terrorism and corruption should be punishable by DEATH!
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by slightlyMad(f): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2014
Phame: what happen to their followers when d leaders are killed? They killed yusuf , and shekau rose up. We need to tackle d parent issue and, not d offspring result.
yes, when you kill shekau, another will rise, and we keep killing and killing until they become useless and try another trade.

leaving them will only harden them. That is what is called terrorism.
they dont enjoy normal life, they need to cause people pain everytime.
you cant change that. accept it

1 Like

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2014
arewanationz:

I'm not refering to extra judicial killing. Crimes like terrorism and corruption should be punishable by DEATH!

You are entitled to your own opinion but saying "fvck human rights" is not what I consider wise. In some situations, you would be more than greatful to have these rights.

Whether death penalty is appropriate or not is disputable. What is not disputable is the execution of people without a fair trial. A state that executes people without a trial is a terrorist state.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by readone1(m): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2014
I wish Nigeria can kill its own terrorist...
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by readone1(m): 10:25am On Aug 24, 2014
Phame: are u now comparing corrupt gov't officials to d ppl who felt pressed by the chinese authority and are reacting in an urgly way?
Terrorism is not a way to show grievances of any sort. All Terrorist should be killed in public to serve a warning note to intending terrorists

1 Like

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by agamenon(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=arewanationz]

I hate the so called human right groups because their stand on certain issues are wrong.tell me what other right has someone who has chosen to take the law upon him self to take another persons life.my suggestion is tha such person should be put into permanent sleep

1 Like

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by omoredia: 10:34am On Aug 24, 2014
donigspain: Ehyaaaaaa
Nairaland is full of jobless and senseless young people! That is why they are all failing waec

*sekems out of thread*
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by arewanationz: 10:38am On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You are entitled to your own opinion but saying "fvck human rights" is not what I consider wise. In some situations, you would be more than greatful to have these rights.

Whether death penalty is appropriate or not is disputable. What is not disputable is the execution of people without a fair trial . A state that executes people without a trial is a terrorist state.

I don't subscribe to execution without a fair trial. If the penalty for a crime committed in the country is death, then the laws must be followed strictly. The human rights activists should not make efforts to tamper with those laws.

I will modify my initial statement to "Bleep the humans right activists in this case.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Maser: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2014
Everywhere there is terrorism, it's always this same people MUSLIMS. Their mohammed's thirst for blood seems unquenchable. ISIS, BOKO, AL QAEDA, TALIBAN, HAMAS, Muslim Brotherhood, and now another group in China. When you see someone who always complain of having issues with everybody, check very well, he must be the one that has issues-so is ISLAM. But religion, they say is the opium of the people. Even the so called educated muslims are so opiumised that they choose to live in denial to the fact that something is fundamentally wrong with their religion which anyway their forefathers were forced to accept under threat of the sword. Even if their forefathers willingly accepted this religion which is not the case, as someone more enlightened than they, shouldn't you objectively reassess your beliefs. Any god that is happy for such mindless killings to go on in his name is the real satan masquerading as true God. ISLAM is just so wrong that anyone not high with its opium will very easily see it. It is undoubtedly the greatest machinery of bloodshed in this generation and adherents are sure to end up in hellfire (nothing like 72 black eyed virgins).

1 Like

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Phame: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2014
slightlyMad:
yes, when you kill shekau, another will rise, and we keep killing and killing until they become useless and try another trade.

leaving them will only harden them. That is what is called terrorism.
they dont enjoy normal life, they need to cause people pain everytime.
you cant change that. accept it
carrot and stick approach!
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Phame: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2014
readone1: Terrorism is not a way to show grievances of any sort. All Terrorist should be killed in public to serve a warning note to intending terrorists
dis approach wil end up bringing more terrorists on board.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by ninja4life(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2014
arewanationz:

Saudi Arabia and China.
so if u are asked to chose btw been offered visa into d so called strict saudi and china or d lenient usa and uk with human rights which will u choose

1 Like

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Fourwinds: 11:14am On Aug 24, 2014
omenka: When they've been given their day in court and convicted, the world can shout for all I care. America had the chance to take in Osama alive but instead chose the easy way out cos they didn't wanna have a long drawn legal battle over the life of their No1 enemy!!

I'm against extrajudicial killings by state agents, but once a terrorist has been given the "right" (I prefer to call it a privilege) to appear in court, anything that follows which would result in his execution is alright by me, especially when such a person is a known terrorist. Imagine talking about giving Shekau "fair hearing"!!

God pass them.
Gbam.!!! correct man
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by lakpalakpa: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2014
omenka: When they've been given their day in court and convicted, the world can shout for all I care. America had the chance to take in Osama alive but instead chose the easy way out cos they didn't wanna have a long drawn legal battle over the life of their No1 enemy!!

I'm against extrajudicial killings by state agents, but once a terrorist has been given the "right" (I prefer to call it a privilege) to appear in court, anything that follows which would result in his execution is alright by me, especially when such a person is a known terrorist. Imagine talking about giving Shekau "fair hearing"!!

God pass them.

The bolded is very important in the fight against terrorism especially in Nigeria where Top Security Personnel have began Politicising the issue of National security.

grin grin grin
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bazinga:

Na wa o
wetin do u?
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by limamintruth: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
Phame: the authority in china made these guy to take d dangerous route. If u dnt call militant terrorists , then these guys are not. They want autonomy, and u knw how china treat such issues. I'm sure u knw what dalai lama and his people went thru in their hands. These ppl are muslims, a religion different frm d central religion in china, so they face alot of challenges frm not being allowed to pray or fast and other practices. Without being partisan, nothing justifies terrorism, but when men are pushed, they react in an unkind way. We'll celebrate d execution of Shekau with a big party, but the execution/killing of muh'd yusuf by our security forces hasn't helped us either, that action gave rise to a stronger boko haram today.

So wot are u now saying?? Dont u know that in all countries, minorities do suffer certain injustices but nonetheless, its no excuse to resort to violence/terrorism to achieve one's aim and anyone who does that must face d full wrath of the law.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Phame: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
limamintruth:

So wot are u now saying?? Dont u know that in all countries, minorities do suffer certain injustices but nonetheless, its no excuse to resort to violence/terrorism to achieve one's aim and anyone who does that must face d full wrath of the law.
i'm not celebrating terrorism, but i'm not also taking away what led to their action.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by limamintruth: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am sure you would change your mind immediately if you or one of your loved ones were innocently executed without any proper trial.

so wot is ur own definitn of a proper trial? it seems proper trial to u only means acquiting d accused persons even if all evidence proves them guilty ryt??
well thank God china is not nigeria where criminals walk free.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by limamintruth: 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Phame: i'm not celebrating terrorism, but i'm not also taking away what led to their action.

sure. but u'l agree wit me dt dey went abt it d wrong way. terrorism, for any reason wotsoeva is wrong.
BTW, all renownd terrorist have reasons for doing wot dey do (which myt seem just & right too).
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
Phame: He's in touch with other boko haram members; he knows them and their sponsors, but wont call their name.
Gej we were told masterminded the october 1st bombing in abuja-and he's our president here. He's even seeking a 2nd tenure , when mastermind of terror attack are being executed elsewhere.

Not a fan of GEJ but what you just typed is as stupid as they come...you were told...why do Nigerians like to live on gossip?

1 Like

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by limamintruth: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
milehigh06:

Not a fan of GEJ but what you just typed is as stupid as they come...you were told...why do Nigerians like to live on gossip?

lol. Abi ooooo

1 Like

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Barywhyte(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
arewanationz:

Most countries with zero tolerance on criminal activities often criticized by human rights organisations have the lowest crime rates.

I wish Nigeria would import similar laws to execute terrorists and corrupt govt officials.

You took it outa my mouth. US ochestrated international standard.
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Descartes: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
jesuslovesme123:

*Wisdom is the principal thing*

Happy Sunday to you too!
Thanks dear. cool
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Fxwarrior: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
arewanationz:

China is killing their terrorists while Naija is going to bed with theirs and being bleeped from behind.

The only language they understand is shoot at sight.Not fattening them in cells only for them to organize rescue op.

1 Like

Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Bazinga(m): 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ademolapaul: wetin do u?

U say
Re: China Executes Eight For Terrorism by Flygerian1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
I trust my wife's country gorvernment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Impregnates IDP In Maiduguri Camp - Dan Borno Reveals / Oyo State Workers Get August Salary 2 Days Ahead Of Schedule / Lawmakers Fight Over Electronic Transmission Of Results (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.