Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

Confused: What Do Women Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused: What Do Women Really Want? (963 Views)

What Women Really Want / Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused: What Do Women Really Want? by cuteboy2: 7:26am On Aug 24, 2014
Is it:

1. LOVE
2. MONEY
3. ATTENTION
4. POWER
5. COMFORT
6. SEX
7. SECURITY
8. FOOD
9. CLOTHES
10. JEWELLERY

Confused. You give them "this", they start demanding for "another". You give them "another", they start yearning for "the other". Which one do they really want a beg? Biko nu.
Re: Confused: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ok, 1st of al u need 2 LOVE dem wholehrtdly. U cnt love a woman if u dnt hav MONEY. She won't b happy being around u if u don't pay her enof ATTENTION. U must hav d POWER 2 beat a nigga dat dares her. U must mak sure shez very COMFORT in ur zone. U must b able 2 satisfy her in bed SEXually. U must b man enof 2 provide maximum SECURITY otherwise, niggas like me will snatch her. U must feed her well with nutritional FOOD 2look hot for u. U must buy her beautiful CLOTHES otherwise, she'll look like trash 2 u. Well, she deserves a JEWELRY 2 match those beautiful clothes.
Nigga, dem ladies deserves all what u mentioned. Jux gv it 2 dem ONLY if u can.

1 Like

Re: Confused: What Do Women Really Want? by deneris(f): 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
urhoboman: Ok, 1st of al u need 2 LOVE dem wholehrtdly. U cnt love a woman if u dnt hav MONEY. She won't b happy being around u if u don't pay her enof ATTENTION. U must hav d POWER 2 beat a nigga dat dares her. U must mak sure shez very COMFORT in ur zone. U must b able 2 satisfy her in bed SEXually. U must b man enof 2 provide maximum SECURITY otherwise, niggas like me will snatch her. U must feed her well with nutritional FOOD 2look hot for u. U must buy her beautiful CLOTHES grin otherwise, she'll look like trash 2 u. Well, she deserves a JEWELRY 2 match those beautiful clothes.
#WORD!!! M SINGLE O grin
Re: Confused: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
deneris:
#WORD!!! M SINGLE O grin
lol, letz MINGLE then. I have been waiting for you.
Re: Confused: What Do Women Really Want? by cuteboy2: 4:06am On Aug 25, 2014
urhoboman: Ok, 1st of al u need 2 LOVE dem wholehrtdly. U cnt love a woman if u dnt hav MONEY. She won't b happy being around u if u don't pay her enof ATTENTION. U must hav d POWER 2 beat a nigga dat dares her. U must mak sure shez very COMFORT in ur zone. U must b able 2 satisfy her in bed SEXually. U must b man enof 2 provide maximum SECURITY otherwise, niggas like me will snatch her. U must feed her well with nutritional FOOD 2look hot for u. U must buy her beautiful CLOTHES otherwise, she'll look like trash 2 u. Well, she deserves a JEWELRY 2 match those beautiful clothes.

Just impossible. Man go die put 4 dis woman matter oooooo.
Worse, they want all in equal measure sad sad

E.g., if give them plenty money, clothes, jewelry, attention...., when it comes to sex, they want you to perform like a stud. Which kain wahala be dis? angry angry angry
Re: Confused: What Do Women Really Want? by greenrose08: 4:27am On Aug 25, 2014
cuteboy2: Is it:

1. LOVE
2. MONEY
3. ATTENTION
4. POWER
5. COMFORT
6. SEX
7. SECURITY
8. FOOD
9. CLOTHES
10. JEWELLERY

Confused. You give them "this", they start demanding for "another". You give them "another", they start yearning for "the other". Which one do they really want a beg? Biko nu.

Hello...
If you are really serious on knowing what women really want. Here they are:
Attention, Affection and Appreciation.

When you can give all of that, you could be the perfect man for any woman you'll settle down with.
Re: Confused: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 25, 2014
Jeez,y is it dat some pple don't even av any sense of reasoning at all
Re: Confused: What Do Women Really Want? by Sunkyphil(m): 6:10am On Aug 25, 2014
tlc
Re: Confused: What Do Women Really Want? by agrovick(m): 6:33am On Aug 25, 2014
Where is mondisweets
Re: Confused: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 25, 2014

1. LOVE
2. MONEY
3. ATTENTION
4. POWER
5. COMFORT
6. SEX
7. SECURITY
8. FOOD
9. CLOTHES
10. JEWELLERY

THESE HOES AIN'T LOYAL undecided
Re: Confused: What Do Women Really Want? by cuteboy2: 9:55am On Aug 25, 2014
greenrose08:

Hello...
If you are really serious on knowing what women really want. Here they are:
Attention, Affection and Appreciation.

When you can give all of that, you could be the perfect man for any woman you'll settle down with.

[size=18pt]ADONBILIVIT[/size]

If all they want is the 3 A's, there will be no aristos in our campuses. And definitely women married to poor, but otherwise very loving, appreciative, attentive and affectionate husbands will not be running after politicians, money bags and sleeping with big Oga in the office for power, career and money.

Re: Confused: What Do Women Really Want? by Nsonaso(m): 10:48am On Aug 25, 2014

1. LOVE
2. MONEY
3. ATTENTION
4. POWER
5. COMFORT
6. SEX
7. SECURITY
8. FOOD
9. CLOTHES
10. JEWELLERY

Well bro.... Am a kind of guy... loving, caring (with my little way of showing care) and honest... I tried so hard to impress ladies in all ways because I want to do that which they want, but I stopped when I found out that 98% young ladies don't know what they want themselves...

Believe me bro.... You can ask a lady (your gf) to tell you the truth about what she wants.. And she will end up mentioning 1or 2 things but believe me, she just mentioned those things to answer your question. but the truth remains that she doesn't know what she wants... And that is why she will tell you this that this that.....

Though there will be a time (certain age) in a woman's life when she will want something and know that which she wants.. . Just my opinion
Re: Confused: What Do Women Really Want? by cuteboy2: 9:39am On Sep 22, 2014
Nsonaso:

Well bro.... Am a kind of guy... loving, caring (with my little way of showing care) and honest... I tried so hard to impress ladies in all ways because I want to do that which they want, but I stopped when I found out that 98% young ladies don't know what they want themselves...

Believe me bro.... You can ask a lady (your gf) to tell you the truth about what she wants.. And she will end up mentioning 1or 2 things but believe me, she just mentioned those things to answer your question. but the truth remains that she doesn't know what she wants... And that is why she will tell you this that this that.....

Though there will be a time (certain age) in a woman's life when she will want something and know that which she wants.. . Just my opinion

I think you are absolutely correct.
If you give them banner, they will ask for the banana peel. If you give them the peel, they will raise hell for not liking them and giving them the peel.

With women, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

(1) (Reply)

Still A Virgin At 22 / I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? / Bitter Truth About Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.