Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? (962 Views)

Have I Been Deflowered? / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? by chikinin: 9:18am On Nov 20, 2014
Hi my romancelanders, good morning.

Please something is bothering me, met this girl, Church girl, very calm and at first look you'd swear, she is probably the daughter of one the Angel's that came to earth that time in the bible to chop some bible women.
We started hanging out, I was taking my time and didn't want to rush things. I sabi talk mumu things wella lol I didn't want her to leave me cos I talk dirty etc but I noticed she used to like it sha but also pretends to caution me but never wants me to stop.. let me skip the introdo nkowa, any way fast forward to some weeks later.

We finally did it, *coughs. Yes I finally convinced this omo pastor to trust me enough with her body... And let's be clear tho, I wasn't after sex... If she didn't want sex I'd still be with her, I think she'll be the only girl I could make an exception for but she subtly hinted at some point, so that's why I pursue that side if not, having her means more to me than sex.

Real reason why I'm here is cos, when we were doing it, at first she was just there lying down, she no even let me go down on her and I'm used to plenty pre-intimacy... she was just saying that it's unholy bla bla then I slowly turned into one kind motivation speaker, I never knew I had that in me mtchhww see what sex does to you, bro all these great speakers had nothing on me that night. I was fantastic, she later became comfortable and let me do my thing and I started from the bottom hahahah I just had to insert a drake line here lol but no I started from her bobbi sha and down.... story for another day.

The main Koko is that, at a point I don't know what got into her, and my Church girl just told me "Nna bu buta amu gi" nga agba gi ogwu" Omo I had to clear my ears to make sure I heard right, Chineke, this Church girl done turned into one sex goddess and was taking control like Cleopatra, chai I obeyed her and buta amu as she said, talking dirty in Ibo is one of the best things ever, chai she was just saying things to me that na eme m isi mgbaka, she said it's her time now, that I should relax that na oga alacha amu m, lacha si onu amu ofuma, and when she is done, odo putara m otu ka laba ofuma.

Then this girl took my d, and started stroking gently, then increased the tempo, then she put it into her mouth and used the tip of her tongue on to suck round my isi amu. Chai, the head was so good, I felt like, I was in a dream, like I was in some kind of place were everything was well in this world again, if trumpet sounded I'd probably wouldn't hear cos my sense nozi na my amu that moment. It was the best thing after party jollof rice. Head so good, If she asked me to kill I'd answer yes mah, yes mah queen. This is getting too long sha but last last I nut in her mouth and bro, chick swallowed, like wowww! I was singing *insert* 9ice's wedding day" chikinin your chi don bless you, come on, even unilag babes no dey gree swallow.

Let me stop, so my fellow nairalanders, do you guys think is childish of me to ask her how she take learn am? or just keep calm and keep enjoying good head? Chick is "good" Church girl, sucks dick and swallows what more could chikinin want? It's all looking too good to be true, like I'm feeling like there is a catch somewhere, like maybe she wan take my soul or probably ruin me? I'm I just been paranoid?
Re: I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? by FLAWLES(f): 9:21am On Nov 20, 2014
Imp
Re: I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? by naijaboiy: 9:23am On Nov 20, 2014
Nice story grin

But as for advice,,i nor know wetin to talk
Re: I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? by vizkiz: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2014
naijaboiy:
Nice story grin

But as for advice,,i nor know wetin to talk

you can download your reply at www.hotreplies.com grin
Re: I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? by Evina(f): 9:33am On Nov 20, 2014
So you are the guy that writes Afrocandy's movies? wow dude...you are good

Keep at it cos with this kinda talent, I see you winning an oxcal wink
Re: I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? by chymystique(f): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2014
LMFAO!! Chikinin, you are crazy! WTF!! Ve not laughed so hard in a long while.. I just couldn't hold it.. This your ibo lang no be here ... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..

Anyways, I recomend this your question for the journalists na them go sabi the answer.
Re: I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2014
I just dunt knw why i took my time to read dis...
Re: I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? by buchostags(m): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2014
dude enjoy d cruise while u r still on board...my advc don't hold too much to it yet. well dnt tell me u r headlong in IG alrdy
Re: I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2014
this topic will gross yen pages but will never make it to front page
Re: I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? by marieolae(f): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2014
Lmao what kind of yeye story is dis gosshh
Re: I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? by echobee(f): 9:51am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
I just dunt knw why i took my time to read dis...
Me too sad

1 Like

Re: I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? by chikinin: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2014
chymystique:
LMFAO!! Chikinin, you are crazy! WTF!! Ve not laughed so hard in a long while.. I just couldn't hold it.. This your ibo lang no be here ... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..

Anyways, I recomend this your question for the journalists na them go sabi the answer.
My Ibo is on point abi? nna try small small asusu Ibo na ato ka sugar loool.

marieolae:
Lmao what kind of yeye story is dis gosshh
Osheey fans
chymystique:
Abeg abeg don't mention... I do it for mankind.
Re: I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? by chikinin: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:
So you are the guy that writes Afrocandy's movies? wow dude...you are good

Keep at it cos with this kinda talent, I see you winning an oxcal wink
Osheey fans... erm erm oxcal? is that some Aba version of the Oscars? ehn kwa?
Re: I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? by adepiero: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2014
Guy! no waste your talent o! ur writing skills ain't bad. you need to try literature section wink

but you for translate that Ibo part for better understand grin
Re: I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? by Evina(f): 10:07am On Nov 20, 2014
chikinin:

Osheey fans... erm erm oxcal? is that some Aba version of the Oscars? ehn kwa?

cheesy cheesy cheesy, is this your story not an aba version of hollywood scripts? tongue
Re: I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2014
What a story!
Re: I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? by amakadigreat(f): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2014
Lolz grin grin grin grin... nairaland oh nairaland....free madness..
Op u enjoy oh...
Re: I'm I Been Childish Or Should I Be Worried? by dannydaniels(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2014
It took me like 1hour to understand the op....i just tirya...Africans can be weird.smh

Anyways ask her I think she's gonna tell u

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Say No? / Should I Tell Her My Feelins For Her Now / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material ( Counter Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.