Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics (3613 Views)

James Ibori Received By Bayelsans As He Arrives For Condolence Visit (Photos) / Photo: Fashola In Saudi Arabia For Umrah / El-Rufai Welcomes Buhari As He Arrives For 62RC POP Of NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by ninjasta: 5:57am On Apr 23, 2015
Sara Omar, grandma of US President Barack Obama, has emphasized the significance of the Prophet Muhammad exhibition in Makkah and said it reflects the moderate teachings of Islam that calls for tolerance and rejects violence.
Sara has come to Makkah with her son Saeed Obama, uncle of President Obama and her grandson Mousa Obama to perform Umrah.
She commended the Saudi government’s efforts to expand the two holy mosques.
Sara and her family members visited the Prophet’s show, which is located in the Naseem district of Makkah, for two hours. “I am very happy to visit this exhibition, which is a good example for the propagation of Islam in a modern way, supported by scientific and authentic documents.”
Obama’s grandma also expressed hope that the exhibition would visit other countries with the support of the Saudi government in order to remove the misunderstandings about the divine religion.

http://www.arabnews.com/featured/news/736566

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by realtestament(m): 6:04am On Apr 23, 2015
May God bless n kip u
God bless u again for talking about peace in islam smiley

7 Likes

Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by DickDastardly(m): 6:05am On Apr 23, 2015
Now i see the connection between Obama and shekau angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by tmotmo: 6:12am On Apr 23, 2015
DickDastardly:

For you to know, please we believe you should as well know the relationship between Shekau and President Jonathan and/or the contract agreement between them.

Mtshw angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by ibrokola(m): 6:20am On Apr 23, 2015
God bless you great grandma!

2 Likes

Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by Rilwayne001: 6:23am On Apr 23, 2015
Alhadulillah for her.

3 Likes

Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by PassingShot(m): 6:25am On Apr 23, 2015
May Allah make it easy on you.

2 Likes

Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by jantofubu(m): 6:37am On Apr 23, 2015
PassingShot:
May Allah make it easy on you.
amin

2 Likes

Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by iykebesbt1(m): 6:41am On Apr 23, 2015
I never doubted the possibility of this man being a Muslim..

3 Likes

Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by ardeks(m): 6:43am On Apr 23, 2015
I see!!!!! So the Barack in Obama's name is actually Mubarak. Whao, I never knew they are muslims. Grandma, may Allah (SWT) accept it as an act of Ibadah, and may He reward you accordingly. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by kettykin: 6:53am On Apr 23, 2015
God bless you ma and God bless American people for not raising an insurgent group to fight the election of your grandson as the president of the United States of America.
God bless all those who will genuinely see beyond the hypocrisy of boko haram ,the APC change Mantra and the born to rule hypocrisy of some northern nigeria Muslims
Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 23, 2015
alhamdulilah
Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by moufan: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2015
nice and motivating
Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by Adetula1(m): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2015
no wonder he is US worst president

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by zekki: 8:09am On Apr 23, 2015
Alhamdulilah
Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by khassy(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2015
DickDastardly:
tot I was the only one seeing it

now we know angryangry

2 Likes

Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by alerabson(m): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2015
May Allah accept it as an act of ibada... Ameen

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by idu1(m): 8:59am On Apr 23, 2015
zekki:
Alhamdulilah
Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by Caseless: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2015
DickDastardly:
with the way u reason , some times, I wonder if you are trully a father.
Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by Scatterboss(m): 9:07am On Apr 23, 2015
[s]
kettykin:
God bless you ma and God bless American people for not raising an insurgent group to fight the election of your grandson as the president of the United States of America.
God bless all those who will genuinely see beyond the hypocrisy of boko haram ,the APC change Mantra and the born to rule hypocrisy of some northern nigeria Muslims
[/s]

You hate Muslims, Obama, Buhari, Tinubu, Yoruba, North, APC and everyone except your tribe and religion. But those peeps dont know you exist. Funny case. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by Oklander: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2015
Scatterboss:
[s][/s]

You hate Muslims, Obama, Buhari, Tinubu, Yoruba, North, APC and everyone except your tribe and religion. But those peeps dont know you exist. Funny case. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2015
And why id this not in Islamic section wey una put under lock and key to any who aint Muslim and wouldn't take the vow therein undecided undecided undecided
So, we can see this and as well comment cos Obama's Granny is a Muslim, bah? Hypocrisy sad undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by zeelo2014: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2015
That's the 3rd wife of his paternal grandfather.
Grand parents are,
Hussein Onyango Obama and Akumu Habiba
Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by Kassidy90(m): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
ardeks:
I see!!!!! So the Barack in Obama's name is actually Mubarak. Whao, I never knew they are muslims. Grandma, may Allah (SWT) accept it as an act of Ibadah, and may He reward you accordingly. Ameen
I think his full names are Mubarak Hussein Obama

1 Like

Re: Obama’s Grandma Arrives For Umrah .. Pics by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
kettykin:

We are too advanced of a nation for that.

(1) (Reply)

Details Of The 5-hour Secret Meeting Between Buhari, Jonathan Released / New Photos Of Members Of Biafra Security Services Emerge / The Way Nigerians Reacted On Twitter When They Heard That Lai Muhammad Threateni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.