Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

How I Got to the Hot Seat - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How I Got to the Hot Seat (29539 Views)

Checkout All The Hot Movies Coming In 2016 / Y'all Got To See This Trailer.......Naija, We Doing It Big!! / Apprentice Africa Omar On The Hot Seat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by arsetalks(m): 12:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
This is a blogger who has some brains. Unlike some idiiots who would rather sell information on stuffs they know f*ck all about. Keep it up bro. Quality information sells.

4 Likes

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by yorke1: 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
How did u spend the money
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by fajani(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Scientist invents ‘robot’ that kills Ebola virus
on August 26, 2014 at 6:20 am in Health, News
Facebook Share Twitter Share

By Sola Ogundipe

RECENTLY, in effort to eliminate Ebola at the source, through use of innovative disinfection technology, two “germ-killing robots” were deployed from the US to the JFK Hospital and ELWA Hospital both in Monrovia, Republic of Liberia, both hotspots of the Ebola disease outbreak.

The robots, technically known as TRU-D SmartUVC, were used to disinfect health care environments where Ebola patients are being treated. Good Health Weekly gathered that TRU-D is the only portable UV disinfection device on the market with Sensor360 technology, which calculates the time needed to react to room variables such as size, geometry, surface reflectivity and the amount and location of equipment in the room and effectively deliver a lethal dose of UV-C light during a single cycle from a single, central location in the room.

Ultraviolet light
“It works by generating ultraviolet light energy that modifies the DNA structure of viral pathogens, like Ebola, so that they cannot reproduce. Viruses that cannot reproduce cannot colonise and harm patients,” the inventor, a tropical disease expert and medical anthropologist Dr. Jeffery L. Deal noted in an interview.

Deal and his colleague, Chuck Dunn, President and CEO of TRU-D LLC, respectively, spoke about the importance of TRU-D to environmental disinfection in

“TRU-D has been validated by more than 10 studies to be 99.99 percent effective in eliminating the most common pathogens that can use health care-associated infections.

After deploying germ-killing robots to Liberia to aid in battle against the Ebola Virus Disease, TRU-D SmartUVC inventor traveled to the Ebola hotspots with UV disinfection devices

TRU-D guarantees a pathogen-free environment for patients and health care staff. Deal, a Fellow in the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, has been training hospital staff to operate the devices in a number of hospital environments and monitor progress for successful disinfection.
• TRU-D SmartUVC ultraviolet disinfection device on display

• TRU-D SmartUVC ultraviolet disinfection device on display

“We developed TRU-D SmartUVC technology to combat the devastating effects ofhospital acquired infections,” Deal said.

“Unlike many diseases, Ebola strikes hospital workers more than any other group, making it the ultimate hospital acquired infection.”

With TRU-D, health care leaders in the U.S., Canada, the U.K. and Saudi Arabia are eliminating pathogens like Ebola, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome, MERS, influenza, norovirus, Clostridium difficile, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA, etc., in all types of health care settings, including isolation wards, patient rooms, operating rooms, surgical suites, intensive care units, emergency rooms, public areas and ambulances.

“We know through extensive CDC-funded research specific to TRU-D conducted by thought leaders in epidemiology and infection prevention that TRU-D is effective at eliminating anypathogen by delivering a precisely measured UVC dose.

“As soon as we knew we could aid struggling hospitals in Liberia, our team came together and formulated a plan to get TRU-D on the ground. More than 200 TRU-Ds have been deployed to disinfect hospitals across the U.S. and internationally.

Significance
Between 10 and 15 percent of Ebola cases have been among health care workers. While most of this stems from contact with the patient, concerns exist that the physical environment can retain active microbes and be a risk. This device is used in the US to eliminate the organisms that may still reside on the walls, knobs, rails or any other exposed surface in health care settings. The robotic technology is capable of making the Liberian hospitals safer for the staff and for new patients.

Development
It was developed by a team of engineers, physicians and industrial hygienists with the purpose of decontaminating entire rooms automatically and eliminating concerns that a contaminated surface was missed during routine cleaning.
We use an ultra-efficient narrow wavelength called UVC to flood the room with germicidal energy. UVC dosage is accurately measured and automatically adapts to kill organisms, even in shadowed areas.

UV disinfection technology and EVD control
This technology is designed to prevent the spread of the disease transmitted via contaminated surfaces in health care environments and is not a treatment or a cure. We believe that prevention is the best medicine.

The U.S. Army tested this particular wavelength against Ebola and found that the measured dose TRU-D delivers results in incredibly rapid destruction of the virus with its pathogen-specific dosing options.. We know it is perfect for use in this critical setting.
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by cosmatika(m): 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2014
Its no fraud. They only take 10% of ur total winning. OP pls Save ppl d stress of visiting ur blog b4 u give dem d Info. Rmb, freely thou received....
U can watch d medical student on the hotseat here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2su3eUvuiE.
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
To the meaningful contributors on this thread, I say thank you for your comments and I hope we can continue to exchange ideas together on this thread. I have tried to resist the temptation of answering to the ridiculous posts because of you guys but however, I have come to the conclusion to continue staying off will be allowing these de-railers to think they are making the slightest ounce of sense in all they've said here. I hope you understand.

However, to all the insulting nitwits here, at least learn to read first before jumping to your pre-conceived conclusions. The serialised posts being offered on this thread is FREE, the complete e-book- the 20-page Hotseat Life from which these thread posts are being extracted is totally free. The main thing anyone who wants to get to the hot seat wants to know is how to get to the hot seat and all any truly interested person has to do is get on the site {http://hotseatmillionaire.com} and subscribe with an e-mail address to get all that for free in the e-book or continue following this thread if hopefully the silly de-railers don't succeed in their aim of shutting down this thread for whatever reason they have.

Doubt a 'broke' person will do all this btw.

Besides, I don't get where some fellows here got the impression I am bragging about winning 2 Million or am definitely broke to be doing all this now. Was on the show 3 years ago, even back then the money wasn't the issue for me. I've moved on long ago from that point in my life and in a much much better place now. Started all this because I still have people contact me years after asking how I got on the show et al. I'm in a much much better place from 3 years ago and if you don't have any thing productive or meaningful to say, you don't have to comment and can just continue doing whatever it is that gets you through the night.

For the 419 accusers, I understand there are natural 'Thomases' but someone has to explain to me how actually doing something such as being on the hot seat and writing about how you did it for people who might want to do same amounts to fraud. Just don't get that line of thought really- like at least think things through before posting and casting aspersions on someone else.

No one's forced anyone here. It is a free forum doesn't give anyone the right to simply throw mud on people you don't even know the first thing about.

The mods should pls do the needful on unproductive comments on this thread

PS:

New post later tonight

3 Likes

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by tellwisdom: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Vikky014: lol,.Asorock fellow,hw are u?,dnt mind dt guy 2M is too big for him o

How far...u don chop??...I get eba for house o sad

1 Like

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
hmmmmmmm

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by room089: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Na wa o!
People sabi take risk o, who carry you go hot seat in the first place? Thank God you no wound-jure your self and you come back alive! Na so few days back dey carry one little small pikin go do hot seat on top stove and fire wound-jure the pikin very badingly!
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by ignis: 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
Very funny thread...

Am I the only one doubting the validity and claim of the OP?

1 Like

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by texazzpete(m): 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
oluseuniyi: pls send me a pm if u desire to appear on d hot seat without stress and having to register. just wanna help someone out here. I have been there and done that winning #2m

Nvm
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by texazzpete(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
ladeni: I have come to the conclusion to continue staying off will be allowing these de-railers to think they are making the slightest ounce of sense in all they've said here. I hope you understand.

However, to all the insulting nitwits here, at least learn to read first before jumping to your pre-conceived conclusions. The serialised posts being offered on this thread is FREE, the complete e-book- the 20-page Hotseat Life from which these thread posts are being extracted is totally free. The main thing anyone who wants to get to the hot seat wants to know is how to get to the hot seat and all any truly interested person has to do is get on the site {http://hotseatmillionaire.com} and subscribe with an e-mail address to get all that for free in the e-book or continue following this thread if hopefully the silly de-railers don't succeed in their aim of shutting down this thread for whatever reason they have.

Doubt a 'broke' person will do all this btw.

Besides, I don't get where some fellows here got the impression I am bragging about winning 2 Million or am definitely broke to be doing all this now. Was on the show 3 years ago, even back then the money wasn't the issue for me. I've moved on long ago from that point in my life and in a much much better place now. Started all this because I still have people contact me years after asking how I got on the show et al. I'm in a much much better place from 3 years ago and if you don't have any thing productive or meaningful to say, you don't have to comment and can just continue doing whatever it is that gets you through the night.

For the 419 accusers, I understand there are natural 'Thomases' but someone has to explain to me how actually doing something such as being on the hot seat and writing about how you did it for people who might want to do same amounts to fraud. Just don't get that line of thought really- like at least think things through before posting and casting aspersions on someone else.

No one's forced anyone here. It is a free forum doesn't give anyone the right to simply throw mud on people you don't even know the first thing about.

The mods should pls do the needful on unproductive comments on this thread

PS:

New post later tonight

Spare us the sermonizing. There's absolutely no reason why people need to post their primary email addresses on your website.
You could post this as a Free download without any effort.

To be honest, your posts raise so many red flags, it's hilarious. From the way you write, to your efforts to get folks off Nairaland and into your site to provide you with their primary email addresses for you to continue correspondence in private, to the unnecessary padding of what should be a one page document into an epistle filled largely with drivel.

At this stage, I'm nearly 100% convinced there's some nefarious reason behind this...and I urge the mods to instead keep your posts under observation.

4 Likes

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Atmmachine(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
rahymat: I dnt nid ur help ma islam forbids gambling

But islam no forbid sex ?

2 Likes

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Atmmachine(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
Where were you when i won 40 million on WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE ?
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by pussygotlips: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Vikky014: easy bro(winks)

I'm calmed,

If not,I would have sent her off to her 72 virginscheesy
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by oluwanoni: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Op....go use all of Una make another 2million naira for ebook, its a game of luck or chance, risk and knowledge....its not rocket science...some peeps are gullible angry

1 Like

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by joshadesanya: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
hehehehehehe.........

I wont be surprised to find out that na one yeye ibo boy dey behind this thread.......

Una go just carry person pishor for google, they use am shine for nairaland say na u win money....

If truly u win am....why all this longthing.

I know your problem......you've realised nairaland is full of gullible people grin grin grin

So u wan use style shave there skinny head by gathering emails abi......

No wonder I dey too get spam messages from all this marketers.......

grin

1 Like

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by nwaobitex: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
following*
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
texazzpete:

Spare us the sermonizing. There's absolutely no reason why people need to post their primary email addresses on your website.

To be honest, your posts raise so many red flags, it's hilarious. From the way you write, to your efforts to get folks off Nairaland and into your site to provide you with their primary email addresses for you to continue correspondence in private, to the unnecessary padding of what should be a one page document into an epistle filled largely with drivel.

At this stage, I'm nearly 100% convinced there's some nefarious reason behind this...and I urge the mods to instead keep your posts under observation.

texazzpete,

Good thing the world doesn't revolve around your uninformed suspicions though. So, in your world, asking people to subscribe with an e-mail on a site to get a free e-book is 'nefarious'- Seriously Signing up with an e-mail address for newsletters you can easily unsubscribe from if you don't like the newsletters sent after while you still get to keep the free 20-page e-book is 'nefarious' now kwa?

If you are not interested, that's one thing but if you are uninformed about something, at least make the effort to know and not just appoint yourself an infallible judge based on your own very limited knowledge of the world around you. Perhaps, you might want to start by scouring the internet for the many information websites that ask you to subscribe with your e-mail before you get a free product.

Beyond just casting aspersions based on obviously uninformed personal suspicions, why not at least make the effort to know more about this by going to the website first rather than putting yourself through writing all the pointless 'drivel' you put up there.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by MDCEO1: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
texazzpete:

Word! And so eloquently put.
Anyway, can't hate on a brother's hustle sha, man must wack grin . At least he's not scamming people..... for now.
Anybody who's re*tarded enough to send him money in a followup email series for some phantom magic instant secret to get on the hotseat deserves to be scammed then....
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
MDCEO1:

Word! And so eloquently put.
Anyway, can't hate on a brother's hustle sha, man must wack grin . At least he's not scamming people..... for now.
Anybody who's re*tarded enough to send him money in a followup email series for some phantom magic instant secret to get on the hotseat deserves to be scammed then....

MDCEO1 & texazzpete, before you so eagerly pass dismissive judgements deriding everything from your self-constructed high perches, at least, have the decency to go to the site {http://hotseatmillionaire.com} and get the free e-book first to better do what you do.

Plainly ridiculous the number of ITKs one has to deal with on this forum
angry

1 Like

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
Since 2011? Why b say na nw u com dey yan us. grin U must wash am 4 nairalandaz o

2 Likes

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Frangbon: 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
It's funny how people jump to conclusions
I'm sure it's due to some bad experience as a result of their gullibility at some point in their life

It's free information
Rather than castigate the OP, Read and learn from his chronicles and be thankful for the nuggets you're receiving

@Tazmode Pls let's prepare for our washing Abeg
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by MDCEO1: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
ladeni:

MDCEO1 & texazzpete, before you so eagerly pass dismissive judgements deriding everything from your self-constructed high perches, at least, have the decency to go to the site {http://hotseatmillionaire.com} and get the free e-book first to better do what you do.

Plainly ridiculous the number of ITKs one has to deal with on this forum
angry
Why on earth would I want to read the book? Do I want to get to the hot seat?
Or do you really think everybody spends their lives and vital resources struggling to get to a TV show?
Smh....
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Phame: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
sirjohnson: Interesting. So have you finished your 2 M?

PS: You wont believe Two Lesbian Muslim women gets married, blessed by gay Imam + photos, HERE
that guy is gay and not an imam.
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Phame: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
texazzpete:

for God's sake, give d youngman a space. We all gave our email nairaland b4 registering. How does that amount to being swindled?
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
MDCEO1:
Why on earth would I want to read the book? Do I want to get to the hot seat?
Or do you really think everybody spends their lives and vital resources struggling to get to a TV show?
Smh....

So who dragged you onto this thread?

The right thing for any self-respecting decent uninterested individual to do would have been to simply exit thread but nah, not your gracious self. You had to first make a complete nuisance of yourself on here, along with your cohorts, before realising you were not interested.

undecided
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by MDCEO1: 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
ladeni:

So who dragged you onto this thread?

The right thing for any self-respecting decent uninterested individual to do would have been to simply exit thread but nah, not your gracious self. You had to first make a complete nuisance of yourself on here, along with your cohorts, before realising you were not interested.

undecided
Sorry, I dont get into arguments on NL. Its pointless and a waste of energy.
You're better off using your energy to aggressively peddle some more freebie ebooks, possibly consider expanding your target market to some other forums as well.
Cheers.
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
MDCEO1:
You're better off using your energy to aggressively peddle some more freebie ebooks, possibly consider expanding your target market to some other forums as well.
Cheers.

How more ridiculous can you make yourself? You don't get into arguments on NL yet you jumped on a thread you had absolutely no interest in. Common man, at least make everyone invested in your education proud with a bit more 'drivel' to your nonsensical logic. Your lack of productive activities to occupy your time couldn't be more evident with your spending your day attempting but ultimately failing to derail a thread on someone else's hobby.

You are not interested?
Monsieur, Au Revoir!

No one forced you here in the first place!

Can assure you won't be missed a bit.
Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 27, 2014
MDCEO1:
Cheers.
YOU SIR ARE A SUPER FOOL ALONG WITH OTHERS WHO WEREN'T FORCED TO COMMENT ON THIS THREAD BUT ARE POSING AS NUISANCES... angry

1 Like

Re: How I Got to the Hot Seat by wordsplay(m): 2:57am On Aug 27, 2014
inform any graduate or student you know to go online and register here http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=100208 .If successfully selected, the government will be paying them N30,000 monthly for 1year. Companies, organizations and institutions can also register and interns will be sent to them, while government pays the interns N30,000. Please spread the news: See it as an Income/Job opportunity.let's give it a try by registering
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria | One Star Ambassador
tan.org.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 3 Voting Results & Percentages / BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C, Tobi And Anto / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.