Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? (2245 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
In my opinion, the prettiest and sexiest girls are always too focused on looking pretty and Sexy and forget to have a sense of humor and direction in a conversation.
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Tundeiab(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
Beauty has nothing to do with ones social life... It's all about orientation and ones perception about life.

Finito!

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Unionised(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
well, you are rather so carried away by that ravishing beauty that you forget to say the right words.

Go learn some SOCIAL SKILLS Bro...

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by redcliff: 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Unionised: well, you are rather so carried away by that ravishing beauty that you forget to say the right words.

But it should not just be about the guy all the time
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
Unionised: well, you are rather so carried away by that ravishing beauty that you forget to say the right words.

lol, I am the Messiah of sweet-talking. But it gets stale when u always being a topic and still discuss on the same topic while all she does is twitch her eyes, arch her eyebrows, tries to make u salivate by sitting awkwardly but Sexy. She ends up trying to impress/seduce and she doesn't say anything but "lol, aww, tell me the part where u..." and so on. Maybe u are yet to meet a pretty girl.
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
Unionised: Well, you are rather so carried away by that ravishing beauty that you forget to say the right words.

I think this sums it all. You can't expect anyone to laugh when you keep saying the wrong words worse still at the wrong moments.

Or you know what, maybe he keeps shuttering or stammering at that magnificent beauty- Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tundeiab: Beauty has nothing to do with ones social life... It's all about orientation and ones perception about life.

Finito!
it has got everything to do with social life, bro. Even an exceedingly gorgeous village girl will still try to form while u do all the talking.
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Tymax(m): 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
Yeah. Plenty dumb beauties. I don't spare them. Na delete and ignore tins.

Although I have met fine chics who can hold a proper conversation. Some are on NL sef. Fine and smart ladies. wink
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ceasar1:

I think this sums it all. You can't expect anyone to laugh when you keep saying the wrong words worse still at the wrong moments.

Or you know what, maybe he keeps shuttering or stammering at that magnificent beauty- Lol grin
lol, u aren't even getting the point. I don't mean the situation where u think u are being funny while u are killing her with boredom, that one na d guy be mugu na. I'm talking about a scenario where she digs u, but doesn't know how to make a proper conversation.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by guente02(m): 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
There are pretty girls around where i live and I've not found one boring during convos. And more often than not its not right to have such perverse thoughts about pretty ladies. I know deep down you would like to have a babe that is pretty and at the same time intelligent in intellectual matters as a wife so why lament.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Let me give an example that some of us who has never sat opposite a pretty and Sexy lady before (I nur call person name o). A phone call, day or night call.
Romeo: hello, Diana.
Diana: romeo-love, how are u? (she dey form sexy/bedroom voice o).
SKIPS INTRO, FAST FORWARD TO 15 MINS LATER
Diana: what are we gonna talk about tonight? U know u always bring up the topics.
Romeo: I know, that's why u should bring up a topic today.
Diana: you know I can't bring up a topic, I just love hearing ur voice.
Me don dey vex small small.
Romeo: so if I'm sick and I can't talk, u won't bring something up abi?
Diana: ehn, let that time come na.
Use ur head take finish the call. grin
So, my point is they always want u to do the talking, they want to laugh o, but they don't wanna say something to make it worth ur while. For the ones saying it's coz the guy lacks social skills, that one na big lie.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
guente02: There are pretty girls around where i live and I've not found one boring during convos. And more often than not its not right to have such perverse thoughts about pretty ladies. I know deep down you would like to have a babe that is pretty and at the same time intelligent in intellectual matters as a wife so why lament.
Bro, thread doesn't say all pretty girls are boring. I an not saying all pretty girls are boring, neither can u ascertain from the few pretty girls in ur neighborhood that all pretty girls are intelligent and fun to hang out with. intelligence has nothing to do with being boring or funny btw.
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Unionised(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
benromeo39: Let me give an example that some of us who has never sat opposite a pretty and Sexy lady before (I nur call person name o). A phone call, day or night call.
Diana: what are we gonna talk about tonight? U know u always bring up the topics.
So, my point is they always want u to do the talking, they want to laugh o, but they don't wanna say something to make it worth ur while. For the ones saying it's coz the guy lacks social skills, that one na big lie.

Sir,
Why would you want to strike an intelligent convo with a girl you're obviously not on the same wavelength with?

You alone know exactly what attracted you to the "blank" lady.

But be rest assured, same lady would gist all night, and fluently too, with her type of guy.

Don't fall into the trap of stereotyping or generalisation.

After all, we all have a soulmate somewhere....

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by sheunfemix: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
benromeo39: Let me give an example that some of us who has never sat opposite a pretty and Sexy lady before (I nur call person name o). A phone call, day or night call.
. Asking each oda to come up with a subject of discussion is annoying. If u dnt have what to say to each oda y not hang up d dam.n fone. If a lady isn't flowing with u den u sud knw she either doesn't fancy u or she intentionally want u to make a fool of ur sef. And a girl not talking much doesn't mean she isn't intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
...@ op....simple because u r boring too....i dont chat with boring guys....i hate it when guys ask me silly questions like....'have u eaten'...'wat did u eat'....'why didnt u reply me quickly?'...etc.....its a total turn-off for me.....apart from that, if am seeing ur mssg for d first tym n den u tell me 'i wanna knw u beta and wc state r u frm'.....i strt giving u a word sentence...

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Jaymharx23(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=temigracie]...@ op....simple because u r boring too....i dont chat with boring guys....i hate it when guys ask me silly questions like....'have u eaten'...'wat did u eat'....'why didnt u reply me quickly?'...etc.....its a total turn-off for me.....apart from that, if am seeing ur mssg for d first tym n den u tell me 'i wanna knw u beta and wc state r u frm'.....i strt giving u a word sentence...[/ quote] hmmmm!!! Most guys use the introductory part to flow on... It depends on ur response though... It' a Psych thing... It links both partners
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by xcitedjay(m): 3:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
temigracie: ...@ op....simple because u r boring too....i dont chat with boring guys....i hate it when guys ask me silly questions like....'have u eaten'...'wat did u eat'....'why didnt u reply me quickly?'...etc.....its a total turn-off for me.....apart from that, if am seeing ur mssg for d first tym n den u tell me 'i wanna knw u beta and wc state r u frm'.....i strt giving u a word sentence...

You're boring and you ain't pretty, better go do Thanksgiving if a guy decides to as much as chat with you. Trust me he's doing you a favour.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
xcitedjay:

You're boring and you ain't pretty, better go do Thanksgiving if a guy decides to as much as chat with you. Trust me he's doing you a favour.
....hmmmm.....u expect me to blive dat??....u guys shud not just come to NL n start ranting abt girls....check urselves first.....like i always say...guys shud check d log of wood in their eyes b4 looking at girls speck of dust...

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Jaymharx23(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pretty girls are not boring @ all... Fact is they are the best @ having a cool fun filled chats with buh it depends if she likes you or not.. If she likes you, Dude, you gonna love the chats(all of it), buh if she doesn't, she's gonna act boring and probably wanna make you hate her to forget her, that's when they start forming "one word replies" and mostly common with 9ja babes...

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
@ OP, i guess you are new to NL that you dare ask this question. have you ever witnessed any Nairaland most beautiful girl contest before? You will get to see pretty girls with good conversational skills. they can hold mind blowing conversation, very fluent yet humorous.
People like Me(sexyseun), Lupey, onila, Ogugua, Mrschima are all pretty and not boring... on the other hand, you still have people that are ugly and also boring and aggressive as well like kanwulia and idowuogbo.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by 1one: 3:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
sexyseun: @ OP, i guess you are new to NL that you dare ask this question. have you ever witnessed any Nairaland most beautiful girl contest before? You will get to see pretty girls with good conversational skills. they can hold mind blowing conversation, very fluent yet humorous.
People like Me(sexyseun), Lupey, onila, Ogugua, Mrschima are all pretty and not boring... on the other hand, you still have people that are ugly and also boring and aggressive as well like kanwulia and [/b] idowuogbo.[b]

Hahahaha.. You didn't just say that shocked
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by eph12(m): 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
This sexyseun sef wink smh
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by 1one: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
Some girls are boring and they are pretty.. Some girls are not so pretty(ugly is such a harsh word) but are also boring.. Being pretty doesn't inform being boring, a girl can be boring because of a number of reasons ranging from airheadedness to her mood at that moment, I have a friend who's as beautiful as Helen of Troy, yet she's as boring as roasted corn, I have another closer friend who's ten times prettier than Helen of Troy but so fun to talk /be with... So it's a personality thing most of the time, not being beautiful or not

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Tundeiab(m): 3:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
benromeo39: it has got everything to do with social life, bro. Even an exceedingly gorgeous village girl will still try to form while u do all the talking.
That's your perception sha!
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
sheunfemix: . Asking each oda to come up with a subject of discussion is annoying. If u dnt have what to say to each oda y not hang up d dam.n fone. If a lady isn't flowing with u den u sud knw she either doesn't fancy u or she intentionally want u to make a fool of ur sef. And a girl not talking much doesn't mean she isn't intelligent.
lol, I are getting it all mixed up. If u keep pestering or forcing urself on her, ur concept is right. But if u both have a mutual connection or she is even more interested in you that u do her, then she is boring. Well, like I said, intelligence has got nothing to do with being fun or boring.
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
temigracie: ...@ op....simple because u r boring too....i dont chat with boring guys....i hate it when guys ask me silly questions like....'have u eaten'...'wat did u eat'....'why didnt u reply me quickly?'...etc.....its a total turn-off for me.....apart from that, if am seeing ur mssg for d first tym n den u tell me 'i wanna knw u beta and wc state r u frm'.....i strt giving u a word sentence...
what is this one saying? Read the topic of the thread, I asked a question in a way to keep the thread moving. Why are u ranting like I asked for soldiers to go with me to sambisa forest? And when someone adds u, what do u expect to chat on at first? Courtesy demands u introduce urself and know a little about the person before u start any other sort of convo. If he doesn't ask if u've eaten or how u are doing, u'll say he isn't caring, if he doesn't ask what happened that u didn't reply early, u'll say he doesn't have time for u. Sis, take ur rude personality elsewhere, it isn't like there are ugly guys here.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Houseofglam7(f): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
It's easier to be a pretty olodo.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
sexyseun: @ OP, i guess you are new to NL that you dare ask this question. have you ever witnessed any Nairaland most beautiful girl contest before? You will get to see pretty girls with good conversational skills. they can hold mind blowing conversation, very fluent yet humorous.
People like Me(sexyseun), Lupey, onila, Ogugua, Mrschima are all pretty and not boring... on the other hand, you still have people that are ugly and also boring and aggressive as well like kanwulia and idowuogbo.
lol, I get what u are saying. But u can't really use a faceless forum to judge some peeps here, they could be funny and lively here but down to earth introverts in reality. But wait o, u wicked o, why u come list people name wey ugly na? Ma go view their profile pictures. #chuckles
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
xcitedjay:

free the babe jor, she dey claim boss lady grin grin. Check her topics, she dey lament say dem don break her heart tire. I just dey roll for ground dey laugh for here. cheesy cheesy
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
benromeo39: lol, I am the Messiah of sweet-talking. But it gets stale when u always being a topic and still discuss on the same topic while all she does is twitch her eyes, arch her eyebrows, tries to make u salivate by sitting awkwardly but Sexy. She ends up trying to impress/seduce and she doesn't say anything but "lol, aww, tell me the part where u..." and so on. Maybe u are yet to meet a pretty girl.
u roll with bimbos,change ur circle
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by Dreyl(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
U re fvcking wrong,my babe ain't boring.
Re: Pretty Girls Are Always Boring. True Or False? by TRADELYN: 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
What a funny thread grin cheesy grin

*Researching...*

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Embarrassment ! / Wicked Love? Jealous Boyfriend Bites Off Girlfriend’s Lips (photos) / What Will U Do When She Finds Easy 2 Fart Around U Wen Ur Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.