Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Is Life Really Fair To Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Life Really Fair To Guys? (821 Views)

Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) / Has Life Really Gone This Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Life Really Fair To Guys? by naijasaint: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
A friend of mine came complaining to me after a bank apt.test in which many ladies were selected,bt only few guys made it:
U strugle to as a guy to suceed witout favor,bt ladies are easily favoured.....

2..Your rejected by a lady bc u dnt av money, even when ya hardworking,loving and caring....

3..U struggle every day to suceed as a single guy, while ya fellow single ladies are busy enjoying all d trills wit rich sugardadies, but when u finally suceed,the same ladies now expect da guy to marry them and remain faithful for life...

3..U have to sweet,work and struggle while a lady simply waits for u to raise the money for her expensive dowry for her to enjoy all ya sweat... .... Is life really fair to guys?

2 Likes

Re: Is Life Really Fair To Guys? by zube01(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
ever heard this
flavours song "to be a man"?
Re: Is Life Really Fair To Guys? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Different Stokes for Different Folks. A young guy need to acquire a skill that will make him stand out no matter what
Re: Is Life Really Fair To Guys? by Loveth14(f): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
It is said dat to be a man is not a days job. Yes it is not easy but dat does not mean dat it is rosy for us ladies too.

1 Like

Re: Is Life Really Fair To Guys? by jmoore(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2014

I love being a Man.

Life is fair to those who are ready to conquer the challenges of life.

4 Likes

Re: Is Life Really Fair To Guys? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
Am light in complexion, life is very fair to me, Lol.
U cnt compare us with the ladies. Itz The Power of "Punny".
Re: Is Life Really Fair To Guys? by AtheistD(m): 2:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
naijasaint: 3..U struggle every day to suceed as a single guy, while ya fellow single ladies are busy enjoying all d trills wit rich sugardadies, but when u finally suceed,the same ladies now expect da guy to marry them and remain faithful for life...

Most of those ladies playing around with married men and sugar daddies and corporate prostitu.tion always fall at this hurdle. They struggle to meet a suitable guy due to their lifestyle and psychological make up. The simpler ladies are still better at finding their husbands, they are more flexible and have less expectations.
Re: Is Life Really Fair To Guys? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
you don't have to follow society's rules.

1.) you can start a business
2.) Keep meeting new girls and also transform yourself into a sexy and attractive guys so that you would be able to sleep with a girl with 1 - 3 dates (if you don't get sex after the 3rd date, just politely move on)
3.) You can also enjoy your life... and who says you have to be faithful to your wife for life (you can keep having sex outside just don't throw it in her face)
4.) you don't have to pay expensive bride price these days, all you need to do is after you have fvcked a lady so many times start presenting yourself as a husband material and she would be the one trying to marry you - then you can dictate the rules and tell her you are only interested in court marriage (go to registry).

I love being a man - I can bend society's rules to always favor me without any consequences...

1 Like

Re: Is Life Really Fair To Guys? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
real men don't complain, we fight to the end.

1 Like

Re: Is Life Really Fair To Guys? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
These hoes ain't loyal
Re: Is Life Really Fair To Guys? by naijasaint: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
lexodus: Different Stokes for Different Folks. A young guy need to acquire a skill that will make him stand out no matter what

Not sounding pessimistic bt ya dir works is a society with a sound merit system, not a soiety where a waec holder gets a particular job bc his dad is connectd while graduates roam da streets.. I av met man who have been with NBS for over 30yrs wit WAEC..This same man was shocked when he realised that i av Bsc in statisitics and can analyse data using spss software

1 Like

Re: Is Life Really Fair To Guys? by naijasaint: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
teeowl: you don't have to follow society's rules.

1.) you can start a business
2.) Keep meeting new girls and also transform yourself into a sexy and attractive guys so that you would be able to sleep with a girl with 1 - 3 dates (if you don't get sex after the 3rd date, just politely move on)
3.) You can also enjoy your life... and who says you have to be faithful to your wife for life (you can keep having sex outside just don't throw it in her face)
4.) you don't have to pay expensive bride price these days, all you need to do is after you have fvcked a lady so many times start presenting yourself as a husband material and she would be the one trying to marry you - then you can dictate the rules and tell her you are only interested in court marriage (go to registry).

I love being a man - I can bend society's rules to always favor me without any consequences...

pardon bt 3 & 4 are against religious and cultural ethics

1 Like

Re: Is Life Really Fair To Guys? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
[size=18pt]then don't complain... and accept it the way it is![/size]

naijasaint:

pardon bt 3 & 4 are against religious and cultural ethics

1 Like

Re: Is Life Really Fair To Guys? by Justeenaleo(f): 6:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
TribalEAST: These hoes ain't loyal
Oooshey national anthem
Re: Is Life Really Fair To Guys? by tosyne2much(m): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Yeah I agree in a sort... There are special difficulties attached to being a male... its jst normal
Re: Is Life Really Fair To Guys? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Oooshey national anthem
is your hoe loyal
Re: Is Life Really Fair To Guys? by Justeenaleo(f): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
TribalEAST: is your hoe loyal
I don't have a hoe but ma girl loyal.
Re: Is Life Really Fair To Guys? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
Justeenaleo:
I don't have a hoe but ma girl loyal.
loya milk? I don't think so cos...these hoes aint loyal
Re: Is Life Really Fair To Guys? by Cannonleo(m): 11:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
zube01: ever heard this
flavours song "to be a man"?

Changing the lyrics of john legends_-all of me
* clears throat*
All of me never loves all of u......

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Friend On This Issue / What Is The Essence Of Bride Price / 6 Toxic Relationship Habits Most People Think Are Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.