Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) (3109 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Lady Kneels Down As Her Man Proposes To Her (Photo) / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by cyprianlah(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
what do u guys think, smart guy refused to be magarized grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by ivyy(f): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Smart ass grin

#saynotomumuism#

2 Likes

Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by vizkiz: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
the niggro sef is a broke ass bi*tch! Him don sabi all the codes dem dey take borrow airtime undecided

3 Likes

Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by Enegod(m): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
gringrin
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by Exponental(m): 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
nice response..... after all she didn't say she was broke. he forgot to add, "d rain is really heavy here"
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by cyprianlah(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
vizkiz:
the niggro sef is a broke ass bi*tch! Him don sabi all the codes dem dey take borrow airtime undecided

hm sabi am cos of em dubious gehz grin
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lmao... I too love this dude cool
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by prettyjo(f): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
lolzzzz.
but some guys stingy shaa
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by farano(f): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
undecided
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by knightsTempler: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
cyprianlah:
what do u guys think, smart guy refused to be magarized grin

2 Likes

Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by mytime24(f): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Super glue dude
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by cyprianlah(m): 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
prettyjo:
lolzzzz.

u call it stingy
we call it being smart
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by cyprianlah(m): 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
mytime24:
Super glue dude

see you! guy's smart for days
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by Mimienudles(f): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Fair enough!

1 Like

Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by swtme(f): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
She think say na dumbass like her she dey chat with cheesy
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by LewisO: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Epic!!! grin
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Best response ever!!!!!! grin
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by cyprianlah(m): 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mimienudles:
Fair enough!

wow! first time of hearing such sincere words from d feminine grin
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by cyprianlah(m): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
swtme:
She think say na dumbass like her she dey chat with cheesy

lol....wicked
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
smart guy grin
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by adahgold(m): 7:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yes offcuz can't she borrow airtime from her network provider... DAT is one of ways to also no a gold digger....
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by dechandel(f): 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Broke meets broke..
How the guy take sabi all the codes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by Jerrick(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hehehhehehehehehehe grin. They sure need to be treated like this at some point in their promising life!! grin
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
sameer1212:
Lmao... I too love this dude cool
Are you gay?
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Brandnew2:

Are you gay?
Did I look gay to u? angry
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
sameer1212:
Did I look gay to u? angry
Loving a guy sounds homo!
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
I cannot for the life of me understand how some girls can just casually and shamelessly ask guys for money
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by Mimienudles(f): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
cyprianlah:

wow! first time of hearing such sincere words from d feminine grin
Not from my church mind, I swear but it true sha
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by bastien: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
See how some girls dey shout say d guy na broke nigga, how many of una go send guy card?

It's not all about the broke thing sha, girls think say all the guys dey work for telecommunication company smh
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by cyprianlah(m): 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mimienudles:
Not from my church mind, I swear but it true sha

Lol...tot as much
Gehzzz playin mind game wid us since d days of adam cheesy
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by klark3: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
prettyjo:
lolzzzz.
No be stingy, d guy is just being thrifty..
Re: What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) by klark3: 10:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
1bkaye:
I cannot for the life of me understand how some girls can just casually and shamelessly ask guys for money
It's either d girl is skint or a ploy to cadge some money off a guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies..you Hav Some Explainin To Do....serrriously!!! / A Broken Relationship Is Better Than A Broken Marriage. / What's Your Take On Guys Who Wear Earrings???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.