Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. (54467 Views)

Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki / A Trip Back To Titanic(Historical Photos). / 10 Facts About The Titanic That You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Alexk2(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Okoberry:

God Himself sank it to prove that He is God.

no. sir..God didnt sank it as God is never associated with evil like that. He isnt a killer.

1 Like

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by piagetskinner(m): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sighs
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by curiouslad(m): 8:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by natureblack(m): 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
freshness2020:
Until ♈όϋ have basic understanding of spiritual things!
sometimes one middle finger isn't enough to let pple know how you feel. That's why you have two hands

Niggahh since you don't have an explanation to the despicable comment I quoted of you,then you can kindly wag-off from any of my comments and pls desist from making cynical comments about God and the sinking of the Titanic.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Alexk2(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
beckyomas:
Of course I know about the boast the man made, does it justify God taking the lives of the innocents like u just said?
dont mind him...@ least my own God is never associated with such killing of innicent lives just becuase of a man's sin. when herod boast, na only him die.
God is never behind evil, pls.

2 Likes

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by victorazy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Na so them lie for us say it no go crash.

EDITED: FTC TINS!!

firstly, I'll like to thank God for this opportunity

next are the nairaland family

and last but not least, my smallpenis grin

grin #Teamsmallpenis grin the sweetest women ever wanted. grin
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by tonididdy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
love the movie BTW where have these pics been, I have never bumped into em ever...
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by freshness2020: 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
natureblack: sometimes one middle finger isn't enough to let pple know how you feel. That's why you have two hands

Niggahh since you don't have an explanation to the despicable comment I quoted of you,then you can kindly wag-off from any of my comments and pls desist from making cynical comments about God and the sinking of the Titanic.

Don't forget I didn't ask ♈όϋ to mention my comments!
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Eshiettk(m): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Na so them lie for us say it no go crash.

EDITED: FTC TINS!!

firstly, I'll like to thank God for this opportunity

next are the nairaland family

and last but not least, my smallpenis grin
Ogbeni! Ship no dey crash... Na sink!
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by JustCare: 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
TOPCRUISE: How old re you Sir
will be 120 by April 12 next year. why do you ask kid?
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by JustCare: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
saytan:

aba that was a 100 years ago now, no use for the sentiments. Abi na you cry pass?
not just a cry...i ain't a baby
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by JustCare: 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
urhoboman: lol, as if u were already born then. Story for the gods.
and who told you the reverse?
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Romanticboy1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
God didn't really sink the ship....
when that journalist made that remark,.he indirectly meant that they don't need God's protection or grace...its like telling God to step aside...that they are fine without him...and that prompted The devil to quickly make his move to cause that iceberg and ensured the ship hit it..
The moral of it all is-Never underrate God...we need the Grace of God,,cos without him,we're nothing....and the day yu reject God in your life....you have just welcomed the devil for a permanent stay...

8 Likes

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by enomakos(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
tuffgongjo: Their was a Black family on board that day.
yeah a black man for haiti married to a french white woman
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by dljbd1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mzjhulz: What's d use of these pics
What's the use of your comment undecided
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by rucream: 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
cry cry I feel nothing but pity for the poor cute guy.. Na woman kill am....
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Dahkogrin007(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ishilove:
Wrong. Jack Dawson is a fictitious character, and the J.Dawson who died on the ship was a crew member (fire stoker/coal loader) named Joseph Dawson with no romantic affiliation on the ship.
busted !!!
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by iheanyi40(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Titanic; anytym I watch dt movie I get emotional esp at d ending part b4 jack died cry
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by babseg(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
beckyomas:
Of course I know about the boast the man made, does it justify God taking the lives of the innocents like u just said?

Sorry my dear for this question. Are you an atheist
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by tuffgongjo(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
enomakos: yeah a black man for haiti married to a french white woman
here is someone who knows his history properly,there was a merchant seaman named Morgan Robertson who wrote about an "unsinkable" ship that struck an iceberg try check the guy out$see how some people use the pen for prophesy even if they did it as fiction.
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by certifiednick(m): 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
angry undecided undecided biko... Who z titanic... Was she a model??
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by thomasdareal(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
One thing I wanted to ask is,is the owner onboard?,if is onboard that day no problem he lost in d competition with God.
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Alexk2(m): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
God bless you, sir for this...
best comment so far...

Romanticboy1:God didn't really sink the ship....
when that journalist made that remark,.he indirectly meant that they
don't need God's protection or grace...its like telling God to step
aside...that they are fine without him...and that prompted The devil to
quickly make his move to cause that iceberg and ensured the ship hit
it..
The moral of it all is-Never underrate God...we need the Grace of
God,,cos without him,we're nothing....and the day yu reject God in your
life....you have just welcomed the devil for a permanent stay...

1000likes for u

1 Like

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by macklef(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
freshness2020:
No, ♈όϋ need spiritual comprehension to understand some certain things in our lives!
At the Launch of Titanic on May 31 in 1911..
When he was asked by a Journalist concerning the ship.
Look at what he said "not even God can sink it"
that is God for ♈όϋ ..it was so unfortunate some precious lives had to go with it..
My bro, yes he blasphamed against God, so alsoi did satan but the later still alife till today.
God didnt sink the ship and watch all those pipu die. Life thought thre man a lesson.

1 Like

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by natureblack(m): 8:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
iheanyi40: Titanic; anytym I watch dt movie I get emotional esp at d ending part b4 jack died cry
ENDING part indeed
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Konjour(m): 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
trustedward: original photo of jack Dawson

The story of Jack and Rose was a fictional plot created to exploit and maximize the emotional

impact and connection the viewers would have with the movie. They didn't exist on the Titanic,

however all the other parts of the movie were as close as they could be to the real thing.
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Haywhymido(m): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
Romanticboy1: God didn't really sink the ship....
when that journalist made that remark,.he indirectly meant that they don't need God's protection or grace...its like telling God to step aside...that they are fine without him...and that prompted The devil to quickly make his move to cause that iceberg and ensured the ship hit it..
The moral of it all is-Never underrate God...we need the Grace of God,,cos without him,we're nothing....and the day yu reject God in your life....you have just welcomed the devil for a permanent stay...
it was d journalist or owner dat said dat doomed statement nt everyone on dat ship, why did most people on dat ship have to die 4rm what they r innocent of? U said he indirectly meant dey don't need God's protection, no, no n no, why would God av acted on one man's speech. Do u mean if someone say God doesn't exist dis world will come to ruin? Infact some people say dis yet here we r d world continue n am sure it is not everyone on dat ship dat has d same view as his.I think wot d man said is Even God can't sink dis ship.If God want to prove him wrong he could av done dat when nobody is aboard or while d man is aboard alone n everyone wil c dat God is against wot d man said n d same effect could av been made.Why some things occur can't be explain, why dis occured only God knws
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Soneh(m): 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
Davijunson: Wow..... Goes to show so much research was made before the movie TITANIC was shot...the dinning shown here is a replica of what was used in the movie. It's cool indeed. Really cool.
yea not like our own hungrywood where they keep on churning out movies without research
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by adediamond07(m): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
...hmmmm, world of travails and it's counterpart.
even the youngest of the survivor died almost 4 years ago
Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by abdulslutsky(m): 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
Titanic should have ended this way

3 Likes

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
Konjour:

The story of Jack and Rose was a fictional plot created to exploit and maximize the emotional

impact and connection the viewers would have with the movie. They didn't exist on the Titanic,

however all the other parts of the movie were as close as they could be to the real thing.
Though I wasn't there,but what about the Jack's drawings the Mariners(Brock Lovett), searching for Hearth of the Ocean(Diamond) found in the safe in Rose's room&other things that connected the two lovers

Re: 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. by beckyomas(f): 9:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
babseg:

Sorry my dear for this question. Are you an atheist
Does it really matter? But then you can relate to Alexk2's post...
Alexk2:
dont mind him...@ least my own God is never associated with such killing of innicent lives just becuase of a man's sin. when herod boast, na only him die.
God is never behind evil, pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Green River At Ikot Akpa, Ibesikpo (Pictures, Video) / Abuja Vs Accra / Agbor, Delta Road: Is This The Longest Traffic Jam In Nigeria? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.