Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,299 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Young Girls Getting Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Girls Getting Married (5597 Views)

Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girls Getting Married by ITbomb(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
jliusadura: I wanna marry her next year. She would be 25 and I would be 31. May God help us.
Same scenario here but yet to find a good under 24
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
Not bad geting married as early as 23,some of my friendz get married at age 18 and there ar doing fyn wit their hubby.

2 Likes

Re: Young Girls Getting Married by itstpia1: 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
temigracie: ..man propose...God dispose...

True that.
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by McWhillion(m): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
ITbomb: The best time for a responsible girl to get married is before 23.
The others would be fighting to be career women after which they will look down on their husband, " after all they don't know how I suffer to be where I am today".
While the others will be like, "how can I lock this great body for just one person when guys are falling over themselves to spend on me"

The endpoint na for church where they will be praying for a miracle.

God bless my 23 year old wife wherever she is now.

Your 23 years old wife is my gf and guess what she's just 18, so I would release her in 5 years time, cheers grin
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by femmy2010(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Better than fornicate.

1 Like

Re: Young Girls Getting Married by onstelly(f): 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Interesting following
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by ITbomb(m): 9:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
McWhillion:

Your 23 years old wife is my gf and guess what she's just 18, so I would release her in 5 years time, cheers grin

Since it is you, no wahala, cos I know your small dick won't cause any damage. Na your money she go dey chop

1 Like

Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Jaymharx23(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
ITbomb:

Since it is you, no wahala, cos I know your small dick won't cause any damage. Na your money she go dey chop
shocked
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Emmysteve(m): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
Abeg which station dey show Nigeria vs Germany final clash today
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by dechandel(f): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
ITbomb:

grin grin grin
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by McWhillion(m): 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
ITbomb:

Ha brother you're so mistaken, I don cause damage like mad, you ll see for yourself in 5 years time.
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by eghos12(m): 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
i had seen some indeonians 22( wife) 22 (husband) happly married .

There is God o
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
dechandel:
grin grin grin
is ur teeth that big
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
D BEST AGE TO GET MARRIED AS A LADY IS ALWAYS DEPENDENT ON D REASON Y D LADY IS SOUGHT FOR.
MEN MARRY DIFFERENT AGES FOR DIFFERENT REASONS.
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
D BEST AGE TO GET MARRIED AS A LADY IS ALWAYS DEPENDENT ON D REASON Y D LADY IS BEING SOUGHT FOR.
MEN marry 4 so many REASONS...
I CHOSE 25 because i want to BUILD A HOME with KIDS.(Woman dat can bear kids).
Some choose 40 because,dey need d LADY for just SOCIAL FUNCTIONS.(whitney houston, oprah winfrey, ONYEKA ONWENU)
Some may choose between 45 and 55 because dey just need a COMPANION at OLD AGE.(WIDOWER).

1 Like

Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Mprex(f): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
unpredictedone:
so, wots up? Hop u wil soon invite us for ur weedn?undecided
sure, i will tongue
tongue
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
They may not have left their past life totally
They may have left it totally...
I flex responsibly, I guess that's the same frequency they would be operating on now.

As long as u meet the perfect sum1, why not?
If you are ready psychologically...why not?

Men are part of the problem. They would mess around with ladies and put them on a longthing till she is 30(+). Then they leave her and go marry a 22yr old lady.

Marriage doesn't in any way, affect a ladys' future plan, except she wants it to, or she isn't with the kinda man that would help her build her dream(s).

P.S I have observed humans are insatiable...
Why the unnecessary pressure/focus on the female folk?...
You get married early, they say you not matured enough, no ambition...what exactly do you guys think happens in a marriage?
You get married @ a later age, they say *career woman*...you not gonna be submissive

It's all about choice!! Our life paths are not the same, can never be!!

4 Likes

Re: Young Girls Getting Married by dechandel(f): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Unibenstudent: is ur teeth that big
Very tongue
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Odunharry(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
Okijajuju1: Marriage Age, always an interesting topic..

Funny responses so far..
i dey tel u.
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by okabe(m): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
dechandel:
Very tongue
Really?
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Odunharry(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
To the Girls saying my friend got married at 18 and she s happy...Do u knw what ur friend is going thru?Do u think happiness is always going out with ur hubby etc

Many gals are rushing into marriage...it nt rily abt the age though..but they nid to be ready n also talk with experience people on(married people) how they are coping with their marriage etc...

Marry when u are ready nt because ur friends and sister got married at 18 or 22...

P.S The family section is an example,thank God for people there who give helpful advice.
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by iCool(m): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bunsky: Not bad geting married as early as 23,some of my friendz get married at age 18 and there ar doing fyn wit their hubby.

My problem isn't actually the age at which they get married.

M just wondering... Why won't these chics make out sense outta their lives first? They see marriage as d next Big thing after graduation. #ShallowMentality

Know loads of dem n I means loadsss, 4/5 years after graduating n they can't point out a single reasonable thing they have done wif themselves [s]no b say dem even graduate with sensible grade[/s]
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by cococandy(f): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
There's no appropriate age for marriage as long as each party is above the consent age.
Early marriage is no guarantee of success.
Waiting until you're older is no guarantee either.
Just do what makes you happy.
And be very prepared for responsibility when going into marriage.

#teamyoungandmarried

6 Likes

Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Adaeze003(f): 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
When people realise that other people's opinion about how to live their lives should'nt count, I think the world would be a better place.

Y do guys feel the need to always point out how a girl's life should be? Its kinda irritating. If a girl wants to get married at 18-20 yrs, that's her business, if she wants to get made first, fine! If she wants to wait till 30 it's still no1s damn business. You just gotta know that we hv different personalities and priorities n not try to make yours look like the best.

2 Likes

Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hey there is god oh,i know of a good dentist that trim ur teeths
dechandel:
Very tongue
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Jaymharx23(m): 1:13am On Aug 25, 2014
Odunharry: To the Girls saying my friend got married at 18 and she s happy...Do u knw what ur friend is going thru?Do u think happiness is always going out with ur hubby etc

Many gals are rushing into marriage...it nt rily abt the age though..but they nid to be ready n also talk with experience people on(married people) how they are coping with their marriage etc...

Marry when u are ready nt because ur friends and sister got married at 18 or 22...

P.S The family section is an example,thank God for people there who give helpful advice.
Tor and Abi O... Well said. There's a Cab going to the family section. Ladies, Hop in

1 Like

Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Truckpusher(m): 2:01am On Aug 25, 2014
Odunharry: To the Girls saying my friend got married at 18 and she s happy...Do u knw what ur friend is going thru?Do u think happiness is always going out with ur hubby etc

SMH.....Are you insinuating that folks that got married at 18 are miserable? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Odunharry(m): 2:05am On Aug 25, 2014
Truckpusher: SMH.....Are you insinuating that folks that got married at 18 are miserable? undecided
no na.....if at 18 any girl is ready,then she should go ahead

i wrote that cause of some comment i read on the first page
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Odunharry(m): 2:11am On Aug 25, 2014
cococandy: There's no appropriate age for marriage as long as each party is above the consent age.
Early marriage is no guarantee of success.
Waiting until you're older is no guarantee either.
Just do what makes you happy.
And be very prepared for responsibility when going into marriage.
#teamyoungandmarried
gbam
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 25, 2014
iCool:

My problem isn't actually the age at which they get married.

M just wondering... Why won't these chics make out sense outta their lives first? They see marriage as d next Big thing after graduation. #ShallowMentality

Know loads of dem n I means loadsss, 4/5 years after graduating n they can't point out a single reasonable thing they have done wif themselves [s]no b say dem even graduate with sensible grade[/s]

It is Obvious from your above post that YOU DONT........
Please respect people's opinion more. Live your life and let others live theirs.
That said, what you consider as Life's achievement might be poo to another. Different strokes for different folks.
Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Young Girls Getting Married by itstpia1: 2:55am On Aug 25, 2014
If a girl wants to get married at 18-20 yrs, that's her business, if she wants to get made first, fine! If she wants to wait till 30 it's still no1s damn business. You just gotta know that we hv different personalities and priorities

eod.
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Okijajuju1(m): 6:06am On Aug 25, 2014
18, 19, 25, 26, 30, 35....

All numbers.

Unfortunately, so also does their maturity vary one from another.

The very first problem with this thread is trying to associate marriage to a specific number in terms of age.

For those who knew about their grandmums and great grandma's, they prolly married at age 14 and stayed married till old age. But the one thing they never tell you is how troubling or satisfying it was for them.

I know a lady who got married at age 19 and swore never to allow her kids get married at such an early age..

Like I would always say on Nairaland; Life, Love and many things have no manual or set of rules.. You just have to be smart and wise about your actions and brave enough to bear the consequences.

Marriage is not for Children.. that's all I know.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Understanding Love Languages Of Ladies And How To Implement Them. / Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? / Must Read My sex Adventure In Alagboja Village During My Waec Gce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.