Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Young Girls Getting Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Girls Getting Married (5594 Views)

Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girls Getting Married by agrovick(m): 6:38am On Aug 25, 2014
McWhillion:

Your 23 years old wife is my gf and guess what she's just 18, so I would release her in 5 years time, cheers grin
Chisos grin
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by sunex: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2014
Frm 15 a girl is old enof to collect di*k... so she fit marry nt surprising
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by marieolae(f): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2014
Its nt about age, its about your level of maturity.
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by dechandel(f): 9:01am On Aug 25, 2014
okabe:
Really?
Yesh grin
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2014
She can't even spell yes correctly
dechandel:
Yesh grin
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by dechandel(f): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: She can't even spell yes correctly
Pls tish me tongue
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2014
First tish is spelt as teach and yesh is spelt as yes,hope u have learnt now
dechandel:
Pls tish me tongue
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2014
Kindly follow back
dechandel:
Pls tish me tongue
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Jaymharx23(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: First tish is spelt as teach and yesh is spelt as yes,hope u have learnt now
Is Dechandel AbJ based?
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2014
And i should know because
Jaymharx23: Is Dechandel AbJ based?
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Jaymharx23(m): 9:42am On Aug 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: And i should know because
You are her Teacher(Tisher)
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by dechandel(f): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: First tish is spelt as teach and yesh is spelt as yes,hope u have learnt now
Tnchu cheesy grin
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2014
Ok , am sure its not English u are speaking , please teach me ur language,and what language is it
dechandel:
Tnchu cheesy grin
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by davide470(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
marieolae: Its nt about age, its about your level of maturity.
Yeah, but its really not a deciding factor. I believe, girls/ladies need to have a few years plan post-university that do not involve settling down with a man.
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2014
kayciano: i CANT MARRY a LADY dat is more than 25years... of age.
ask me WHY..and get answers...
Why?
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:
Why?

Glitest with the glittering fresh milk - most chics over 25 have an extremely high mileage on them. Coupled with the fact that the milk has a tendency of getting sour the closer chics get to menopause. grin

Guys prefer fresh blood man. 20-24.
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2014
shymexx:

Glitest with the glittering fresh milk - most chics over 25 have an extremely high mileage on them. Coupled with the fact that the milk has a tendency of getting sour the closer chics get to menopause. grin

Guys prefer fresh blood man. 20-24.
Okay!
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:
Okay!

Lmao...there's an element of truth in the last post, but I was just messing around.

Anyway, I think for guys who want to be proud dads, it's better to marry younger chics between age 22-27. Once a chic is above 27 - then that's when child birth issues/complications and fibroid start happening. It's just safer that way.
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...there's an element of truth in the last post, but I was just messing around.

Anyway, I think for guys who want to be proud dads, it's better to marry younger chics between age 22-27. Once a chic is above 27 - then that's when child birth issues/complications and fibroid start happening. It's just safer that way.
Well, I do not see myself getting married until i reach my last 20's....So?
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:
Well, I do not see myself getting married until i reach my last 20's....So?

Well, that's scary with the humungous milk sacks you're carrying. Do you think what's secreted in dem thangs wouldn't be sour by then, with everything looking saggy? grin JkJkJk

Chics are better off getting married early. Once you get to a certain age, it will be difficult to get the right guy. The peak period for chics is age 20-25, when almost every guy wants a piece of them. Once you turn 26 - things are going to start getting trickier, trust me. Just do it when you can, if you meet the right guy, and not put yourself in a position where you'll have to settle for just any guy.
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Amis(f): 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2014
Mprex: My elder sister got married at the age of 20 and she is very ok with the husband

maturity is a thing of the mind, age is but a number undecided

Yes that's true I got married wen I was. 21....4 yrs n still counting. My hubby was. 25
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2014
shymexx:

Well, that's scary with the humungous milk sacks you're carrying. Do you think what's secreted in dem thangs wouldn't be sour by then, with everything looking saggy? grin JkJkJk

Chics are better off getting married early. Once you get to a certain age, it will be difficult to get the right guy. The peak period for chics is age 20-25, when almost every guy wants a piece of them. Once you turn 26 - things are going to start getting trickier, trust me. Just do it when you can, if you meet the right guy, and not put yourself in a position where you'll have to settle for just any guy.

Oh pls!...Save it. I'm not focusing my life on getting married to only a Nigerian man...There are other men from other countries and races to marry from.
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:
Oh pls!...Save it. I'm not focusing my life on getting married to only a Nigerian man...There are other men from other countries and races to marry from.

Well, it isn't just Nigerian men, it's a universal thing. Why do you think all those men in hollywood keep going for youngins? grin Even Hugh Hefner keeps getting 'em young.

Some old white guy I work with, who's about about 60 now, has been married about 5 times. And he has never married anyone older than 26 - true story. I do converse with him all the time - and this guy has a story to tell. grin

Anyway, what are you planning to do to keep 'em thangs perky once you go past your peak period? undecided
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
shymexx:

Well, it isn't just Nigerian men, it's a universal thing. Why do you think all those men in hollywood keep going for youngins? grin Even Hugh Hefner keeps getting 'em young.

Some old white guy I work with, who's about about 60 now, has been married about 5 times. And he has never married anyone older than 26 - true story. I do converse with him all the time - and this guy has a story to tell. grin

Anyway, what are you planning to do to keep 'em thangs perky once you go past your peak period? undecided

I do not want to rush into marriage, because I do not plan on getting divorced...This was the main reason, while i broke up with my last ex....Its my life at the end of the day, and I am not going to get married, due to fear of not finding the right man, or having complications from childbirth... Really?..
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:
I do not want to rush into marriage, because I do not plan of getting divorced...This was the main reason, while i broke up with my last ex....Its my life at the end of the day, and I am not going to get married, due to fear of not finding the right man, or having complications from childbirth... Really?..

I like that...take ya time.

Anyway, I'm more concerned with the fresh milk than anything. Won't 'em humungous thangs end up secreting sour milk by then? Wasting fresh milk is a NO NO, and an unacceptable behaviour. grin
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
shymexx:

Anyway, I'm more concerned with the fresh milk than anything. Won't 'em humungous thangs end up secreting sour milk by then? Wasting fresh milk is a NO NO, and an unacceptable behaviour. grin

Abeg, what's with you and your infatuation with my boobs?...Aren't there enough of those on the streets of London?.
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by drmikeadams(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2014
23 yrs old is ideal age for girls to marry...I hear..una tyink say marriage na kindergetten......go court house go hear divorce cases.......if una lik marry unda 15 sef........... At 23 werin she know about marriage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
shymexx:

Mr adviser....

[size=2pt]Anyway, I have sent you another mail...do not be vexed abeg...[/size]
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:

Abeg, what's with you and your infatuation with my boobs?...Aren't there enough of those on the streets of London?.

Darn! I'm just fascinated with the size of 'em thangs there, you get me? grin

Got fresh milk for me? - I'm about to jump on my cocopops dosage man! undecided
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
babeonline:
Mr adviser....

[size=2pt]Anyway, I have sent you another mail...do not be vexed abeg...[/size]

Yeah, got them (two init?) and I have replied.

Are you cool though?
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
shymexx:

Darn! I'm just fascinated with the size of 'em thangs there, you get me? grin

Got fresh milk for me? - I'm about to jump on my cocopops dosage man! undecided

I've got some Lactose intolerant dairy milk in my fridge....Want some?.
Re: Young Girls Getting Married by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2014
glitest:

I've got some Lactose intolerant dairy milk in my fridge....Want some?.

Nah mate - I want the real deal lactating from 'em humungous mammary glands. grin

That's some nutritious balanced diet right there, you get me? tongue

Gimme a sneak peek man! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You / Guys; If You See This At Your Crush DP, Will You Still Ask Her Out. / Why Do Men Allow Their Friends To Have Sex In Their Rooms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.