Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. (2041 Views)

Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
Please I need help!! the girl just told her mother that she has found the person and her mother knows me as a respected person and the least she (her mother) would expect from me is to disappoint her daughter. How I entangled myself into this disturbing web is what I can't trace back. She started by sending friend request to me on facebook some months ago which I accepted. After a while she started sending me greetings each morning which I happily wanted to know the very girl that is preoccupied with my welfare and after a long introduction it happened that she knows me back in the secondary school. She was in J.S.S 1 while I was in S.S 3. I didn't know her but her immediate elder sister was my class mate then. she even told me that I will not know her but she knew me and was like "how are you? You must be a kid since you were in J.J.S 1 then" she said knooooooowwww, I am big girl now ooo in short I am 22 years to be price(her words). Ha! So bla bla bla bla bla bla we became friends blala bla bla bla I can't continue with the relationship and I need your help on the way forward. Please advise me because I am into sh*t right now. She is a good girl but I don't want it now. I need advices on how I will "unhurtfuly" get out of this whole messs.

1 Like

Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by farano(f): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
D girl should come and chop knuckle jare grin You don enter one chance...Dis one no b to chop n clean mouth Lwkmd!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Baddestguyp(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
she don hook you be dat
if she's such a good girl, why do u want to leave her?
good girls are hard to come by

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
You people are scaring me.
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
Baddestguyp: she don hook you be dat
if she's such a good girl, why do u want to leave her?
good girls are hard to come by
I fit come back and marry her. I just don't need such commitment now. My freedom!!

1 Like

Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Baddestguyp(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Vig86:
I fit come back and marry her. I just don't need such commitment now. My freedom!!
ur choice bt she might not be available wen u return
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by onstelly(f): 8:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sharp babe, I like her
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
This same thing happen to me recently. We met on facebook and the girl was deeply in love with me, no day without 10minutes calls. One day when we were on phone she handed her phone to her mum, I have to excuse her that the network is poor so let's talk later. I have to stop picking her calls cause am not ready to run any marathon with any gal for now. Till date the girl can't stop calling me upon several warning. I don't know what's happening with some ladies and I really thank God I didn't bleep her.
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
Mommy knows you and she's actually aware of d relationship hmmm oboy good luck

6 Likes

Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
You came across a good girl and you are complaining! Is a hoe you want? These hoes ain't loyal undecided

4 Likes

Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Emmysteve(m): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Your own better na. We wey dey beg our girl friends to tell her mum about our relationship wey she no gree nko? Loolz

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by MizzToluwalase(f): 9:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Its so obvious that the babe lyks u. Smart gurl.
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
...congrats,bro....u r married already...

2 Likes

Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
TribalEAST: You came across a good girl and you are complaining! Is a hoe you want? These hoes ain't loyal undecided

All he needs for now is a HOEISH relationship, commitment is another level joor. The babe wan use corner sense hook the dude.

If you never tap the from the mine, it's easier to walk out jeje undecided

1 Like

Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
MizzToluwalase: Its so obvious that the babe lyks u. Smart gurl.
She really does and she has not done anything to deserve my red card. The worst part is that nothing hurts her. She laughs at anything. It's just too early. I wish this kind thing fit repeat itself in the next 3 yrs.
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
teeo:

All he needs for now is a HOEISH relationship, commitment is another level joor. The babe wan use corner sense hook the dude.

the best to do is to stay in a relationship with the girl while they enjoy hoe-ish girls, cos a good girl might be difficult to come by when they are ready for marriage.

1 Like

Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
teeo:

I think I have tapped. I haven't seen any advice so far. We ain't here to praise the girl. We are here to get me out without hurting her.
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
Vig86:
I think I have tapped. I haven't seen any advice so far. We ain't here to praise the girl. We are here to get me out without hurting her.

You have tapped shocked and it's now you want to give us the gist telling us she's young.

Better continue with the relationship and be preparing for marriage tongue

Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by ERCROSS(m): 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Lolz...
Now i gat a partner...
Welcome to d hood bro...
grin

1 Like

Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Clinton594(m): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
Hahahahha can't stop laughing
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
ERCROSS: Lolz...
Now i gat a partner...
Welcome to d hood bro...
grin
You mean I am not alone?
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Natasha2(f): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
My dear its better you hurt her feelings now than later. A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage. No matter how you try to do it she will still get hurt, there's truly no way to let her know that wouldn't bring hurt because she loves you but you have to do the right thing. One thing I always appreciate is honesty and one thing I can't stand is deceit. If you are not ready for a serious relationship please let her know your stand, since you don't want her don't severe her chances of being with another man. Nothing beat sincerity. I was in a situation few months ago where I had to accept a guy who had been wooing me for 6 years. I did it out of pity and hope that I might actually fall in love with him, knowing how much he loves me. After a month I had to break up he treated me right no doubt but I didn't just feel the same way I knew breaking up with him will hurt him so much and honestly I was hurt too that I had to hurt someone but in the end it was for the best. Now he can be with a girl who truly loves him while I can have rest of mind being alone. Please don't play with peoples feelings it is just wrong and there's hardly any justification for it. I can't stand someone playing with mine so I can never do it to anyone. If not for anything for your own freedom and rest of mind please tell her, she deserves to know the truth, you owe her that.

3 Likes

Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by jsunex(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
onstelly: Sharp babe, I like her

Shay u go introduce me to ur parents?
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by jsunex(m): 11:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
Emmysteve: Your own better na. We wey dey beg our girl friends to tell her mum about our relationship wey she no gree nko? Loolz

Guy no mind d guy joo, how i wish am in his shoes, I go happy..
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by jsunex(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Natasha2: My dear its better you hurt her feelings now than later. A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage. No matter how you try to do it she will still get hurt, there's truly no way to let her know that wouldn't bring hurt because she loves you but you have to do the right thing. One thing I always appreciate is honesty and one thing I can't stand is deceit. If you are not ready for a serious relationship please let her know your stand, since you don't want her don't severe her chances of being with another man. Nothing beat sincerity. I was in a situation few months ago where I had to accept a guy who had been wooing me for 6 years. I did it out of pity and hope that I might actually fall in love with him, knowing how much he loves me. After a month I had to break up he treated me right no doubt but I didn't just feel the same way I knew breaking up with him will hurt him so much and honestly I was hurt too that I had to hurt someone but in the end it was for the best. Now he can be with a girl who truly loves him while I can have rest of mind being alone. Please don't play with peoples feelings it is just wrong and there's hardly any justification for it. I can't stand someone playing with mine so I can never do it to anyone. If not for anything for your own freedom and rest of mind please tell her, she deserves to know the truth, you owe her that.

U aren't getting d msg, d guy liks her bt nt ready
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Natasha2(f): 11:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
jsunex:

Did you read my post? Read it again
Or better still read the op post again, whether he loves her or not it changes nothing the fact still remains he doesn't want to be tied down which is what my post is driving at, he should let her know that he's not ready for where she's heading.
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Cannonleo(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
jsunex:

Same situation am having with this gal now
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Waspy(m): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Listening to Wiz Khalifa - Dem boys.....Holla Holla Holla we dem boys undecided undecided
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by solelymade: 11:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
Na wetin Baba Fela talk SAY U DON ENTER BE DAT. grin grin grin
I DEY LAUGH U
But seriously keep the girl provided ure not the promiscus type
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Natasha2: My dear its better you hurt her feelings now than later. A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage. No matter how you try to do it she will still get hurt, there's truly no way to let her know that wouldn't bring hurt because she loves you but you have to do the right thing. One thing I always appreciate is honesty and one thing I can't stand is deceit. If you are not ready for a serious relationship please let her know your stand, since you don't want her don't severe her chances of being with another man. Nothing beat sincerity. I was in a situation few months ago where I had to accept a guy who had been wooing me for 6 years. I did it out of pity and hope that I might actually fall in love with him, knowing how much he loves me. After a month I had to break up he treated me right no doubt but I didn't just feel the same way I knew breaking up with him will hurt him so much and honestly I was hurt too that I had to hurt someone but in the end it was for the best. Now he can be with a girl who truly loves him while I can have rest of mind being alone. Please don't play with peoples feelings it is just wrong and there's hardly any justification for it. I can't stand someone playing with mine so I can never do it to anyone. If not for anything for your own freedom and rest of mind please tell her, she deserves to know the truth, you owe her that.
You didn't only read my post you also read my mood while typing the massage. If only I can find the gut to separate from her as you advised, I will remain single till I get married just to respect her.
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Natasha2(f): 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2014
Vig86:
You didn't only read my post you also read my mood while typing the massage. If only I can find the gut to separate from her as you advised, I will remain single till I get married just to respect her.
I understand you dear, but I want to get something clear, would you like to get married to her in future? If yes then you can talk to her about it she might be ready to wait for that 3 yrs. But if you aren't ready to have someone cling unto you with the hope of getting married then my dear you should let her know not just for her but for yourself too.
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 25, 2014
Godditex: This same thing happen to me recently. We met on facebook and the girl was deeply in love with me, no day without 10minutes calls. One day when we were on phone she handed her phone to her mum, I have to excuse her that the network is poor so let's talk later. I have to stop picking her calls cause am not ready to run any marathon with any gal for now. Till date the girl can't stop calling me upon several warning. I don't know what's happening with some ladies and I really thank God I didn't bleep her.
that shiit ain't funny @all,be like say na babes new strategy be that angry broke up with my gal the moment she started telling her Mum and siblings abt me.i was like wtf?wasn't ready for any sought of commitment then...#she wasn't my type

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Confused, Rozzay Wouldn't Give Up, What Should I Do? / What Would You Do?if You Find Your Bride Like This. / What Do Guys Really Love About Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.