Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. (2042 Views)

Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by MrMcJay(m): 2:20am On Aug 25, 2014
OP, buy Deeper Life tract and give the gal. Na N20 dem dey sell am. She go get the gist. If her Mother talks, buy Woman Mirror give am. She sef go decode. If the gal insists, come back here and I'll give U d next scope.

Since hunters have learnt to shoot without missing, birds have learnt to fly without stopping - Chinua Achebe.
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Xano(m): 2:49am On Aug 25, 2014
cheesy she did the right thing. You don enter one chance. You wan do sharp guy. By the way,be sincere. But no sentiments. Did i just read, you want your freedom? You are not serious. Her mum will call you her son-in-law. Unofficially married.
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by jsunex(m): 5:04am On Aug 25, 2014
Cannonleo:
Same situation am having with this gal now

Okay oo
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by onstelly(f): 6:35am On Aug 25, 2014
jsunex:

Shay u go introduce me to ur parents?
As who lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by harlyon(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2014
Vig86: Please I need help!! the girl just told her mother that she has found the person and her mother knows me as a respected person and the least she (her mother) would expect from me is to disappoint her daughter. How I entangled myself into this disturbing web is what I can't trace back. She started by sending friend request to me on facebook some months ago which I accepted. After a while she started sending me greetings each morning which I happily wanted to know the very girl that is preoccupied with my welfare and after a long introduction it happened that she knows me back in the secondary school. She was in J.S.S 1 while I was in S.S 3. I didn't know her but her immediate elder sister was my class mate then. she even told me that I will not know her but she knew me and was like "how are you? You must be a kid since you were in J.J.S 1 then" she said knooooooowwww, I am big girl now ooo in short I am 22 years to be price(her words). Ha! So bla bla bla bla bla bla we became friends blala bla bla bla I can't continue with the relationship and I need your help on the way forward. Please advise me because I am into sh*t right now. She is a good girl but I don't want it now. I need advices on how I will "unhurtfuly" get out of this whole messs.
. I am into your kind of situation at the moment.dis girl introduced me to almost all the members in her family up to her grandmother.it got so bad to the ppoint that they start calling me at will.what I intend doing now is to travel out of Nigeria to a far place,,though that's not the main reason for travelling..
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2014
Vig86:
She really does and she has not done anything to deserve my red card. The worst part is that nothing hurts her. She laughs at anything. It's just too early. I wish this kind thing fit repeat itself in the next 3 yrs.

Who is to say that it won't? Now if you really like the girl, and it's obvious she loves you too, why not sit her down and explain your side of the matter. Now, listen well well... DO not dictate or try to give her ultimatum. What women want more than anything is someone who understands them, who is willing to talk and who includes them in decisions. You have to talk to her like a partner would, strategically lay your cards on the table, while keeping the Ace up your sleeve. She wants to be with you, you need more time. If you can convince her delaying on any meetings with Mummy while you build yourself up, or wtv reason you come up with, let her know that in long term say 3 years she won't have to push you into anything. In fact, she will be the happiest woman on earth. As others said, good women are hard to come by, so I wouldn't advise you to drop the ounce of gold in hard, for a handful of dirt. Just let her feel, included in the decision to slow things down/delay things. Allow her to voice her concerns and motives... and find common goals you both share thru what she revealed to you. You'll see that she will agree to it, if she loves you. She would want a steady home with a devoted husband, and not a dirty-dog one...

2 Likes

Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by mancheeutd(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2014
WOW IT'S GOOD TO KNOW THAT I'M NOT ALONE SEY HER MAMA NEVER DEY SEND U RECHARGE CARD
Re: She Told Her Mother About Our Relationship. by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2014
ziggy44: that shiit ain't funny @all,be like say na babes new strategy be that angry broke up with my gal the moment she started telling her Mum and siblings abt me.i was like wtf?wasn't ready for any sought of commitment then...#she wasn't my type
. Hmm...this gals aint trying at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Most Beautiful Girls End Up With "Poor" Husbands / Am Confused, Rozzay Wouldn't Give Up, What Should I Do? / Six Golden Rules For Fasting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.