Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia (3583 Views)

How NTA And AIT Maltreated Buhari During The 2015 Presidential Campaigns— Shehu / Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) / How Nigerian, AU Officials Maltreated, Cheated Ebola Volunteers In Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by Tchitntdu(m): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
This video show how many Nigerians in Malaysia are being maltreated for one reason or the other. Read below the story of one Nigerian

This is very bad!

Please stay in Nigeria, there is money in our Nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvqG71Sgs-A

http://www.mediapostng.com/2014/08/see-how-nigerians-are-being-maltreated.html

Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by Tchitntdu(m): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
nawa o!
Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by tobillionaire(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
am gonna make ma money nd shock d world in dis naija
Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
dis "at all all syndrome"is bad.If una wan commot,go to countries dat are quite safe.All these Cyprus,malaysia,dubai,russia,poland no make sense to me.

4 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
[quote author=AlabaBoss][/quote]

You mentioned me, what is the problem?
Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by AlabaBoss: 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
rudedough:
You mentioned me, what is the problem?

No problem at all. We rejoice with you, Chineke is on the throne.
How was your deportation journey? Where are you now? We are all worried. I contacted Emeka, he said he has not heard from you since you were arrested. All glory to Chineke, you are safe. I told u Malaysia is a bad place for u
Pls PM quickly pls.

Anambra adigo mma cool cool

9 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
And they are chained like dogs...
angry angry
What is in Malaysia?

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
AlabaBoss:

No problem at all. We rejoice with you, Chineke is on the throne.
How was your deportation journey? Where are you now? We are all worried. I contacted Emeka, he said he has not heard from you since you were arrested. All glory to Chineke, you are safe. I told u Malaysia is a bad place for u
Pls PM quickly pls.

Anambra adigo mma cool cool

Dude if you're going to troll, at least be kind enough to make it entertaining and save us the pain of reading your lame attempt at being funny.

Please stop spamming my mention, i don't deal with internet trolls. Goodluck trolling your life away while other people engage in more productive activities.

8 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by ifyalways(f): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
What were they doing there in the first place?

Awon I must leave Nigeria at all cost.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by 7lives: 12:23am On Aug 25, 2014
ifyalways: What were they doing there in the first place?

Awon I must leave Nigeria at all cost.

Most of these wandering Nigerians are jokers, they destroyed their country and moved into another country and they are always like everywhere is a no mans land.
When they sit their sorry ass to post trash about Muslims on nairaland, they forgot that people from other parts of the world are probably reading this stupidity, these fools will now carry their bags and off they go to places like Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and Arab countries in search of greener pasture.
The question is what happened to the Nigeria's so called oil wealth? that Nigerians are still roaming the streets of other countries looking for money.
Nobody is responsible for the sorry state of the citizens of this country but the citizens themselves and they had better sit down to work out a solution to their problems here, the population of Nigerians in foreign prison especially in Asia is enough reason why senseless migration should be discouraged.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by Truckpusher(m): 12:29am On Aug 25, 2014
I do not have any pity for these guys ,they are the same set of people that shamelessly drags Nigeria's name in the mud without batting an eye just for their own selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by dealslip(f): 12:34am On Aug 25, 2014
Tchitntdu: This video show how many Nigerians in Malaysia are being maltreated for one reason or the other. Read below the story of one Nigerian

This is very bad!

I stand to be corrected but nothing in that video suggests they were Nigerians or all Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 25, 2014
So bad•the guy was in the pool of his blood••any country apt frm USA and UK is wrong zone
Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 25, 2014
dealslip:

I stand to be corrected but nothing in that video suggests they were Nigerians or all Nigerians
weda nigerians or not•• The fact remains dat treatment is inhuman
Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by Litmus: 12:44am On Aug 25, 2014
You know, all these "Nigerians are maltreated" posts are based on false premisses if not downright delusional. I'll list some of the premises and why they're false.

1) the idea supposes that Nigerians are maltreated more than other Africans. This is false. In fact Nigerians are the most highly thought of and respected black Africans abroad. Secondly, and most relevantly, where Nigerians are treated prejudicial all Africans and blacks are treated prejudicial.

2) The idea supposes that racism no longer exists. It proposes that Nigerians posse such abhorrent behavior that they have become a sort of pariah in the civilized world, a civilized world welcoming and embracing of black people and Africans from other places.This is a false and dangerous notion to promote to none Nigerian Africans. For instance the Russian appear to take a delight in murdering Ghanians regularly. The act is informed by racism.

3) The notion inadvertently or deliberately diverts attention from the barbarity and inhumanity of the perpetrators of murder and crimes against humanity by positioning the victims of prejudice as deserving of the crime against them.

4) The notion mistakenly assumes that people are stupid. It attempts to humiliate Nigerians but in the eyes and minds of intelligent people the perpetrators of these injustices are the ones undermined. For instance, in the video shown i feel only outrage for the victims sake but now look down on the Malaysians. I view the Malaysians as uncivilized and uncouth people inhabiting a hostile environment and consequently wonder at what information mislead those Africans to those shores. The legacy of their ancestors- be it man mission to Mars or lakeside temples - means nothing ,if finally, it brought to the world descendents that murder defenseless people and cowardly seeks to justify those acts.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by Litmus: 1:02am On Aug 25, 2014
I global survey, Malaysia seen among most biased against Jews

Much of current-day anti-Semitism that exists among Muslim nations stems from the intractable Israeli-Palestinian conflict. — Reuters picKUALA LUMPUR, May 15 — Nearly two in three Malaysians admit to harbouring prejudices against Jews, according to a global survey conducted by a US-based Jewish non-governmental organisation.

The number of Malaysians (61 per cent) who conceded to such tendencies outstripped the global average of 24 per cent as well as the 22 per cent across the rest of Asia, according to what the Anti-Defamation League dubbed the first survey of its kind.

Malaysia is also 19th in a list of 102 countries, coming in behind the most fiercely anti-Semitic countries from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). It is also the Asian country that is most prejudiced against the Jewish people.

“For the first time we have a real sense of how pervasive and persistent anti-Semitism is today around the world,” ADL director Abraham H. Foxman told US-based newspaper, The New York Times.

But Foxman added that the survey has also helped his group to “identify hot spots, as well as countries and regions of the world where hatred of Jews is essentially nonexistent.”

In this region, Muslim-majority Malaysia and Indonesia (48 per cent) were by far the countries with the strongest predilection for anti-Jewish stereotypes; the next closest country was Singapore at 16 per cent.

The figure decreases elsewhere, dropping to 13 per cent in Thailand, six per cent in Vietnam and three per cent in the Philippines. Laos, at 0.2 per cent, was the country that scored the lowest of all.

Anti-Semitism was strongest in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), with Iraq and the West Bank/Gaza area topping the chart at 93 per cent. Saudi Arabia came in at 74 per cent.

In Germany, 27 per cent of respondents conceded to anti-Jewish tendencies. Nazi Germany had conducted a systematic ethnic cleansing of the Jewish people in World War II in what is now known as the Holocaust.

Respondents in the survey were asked for their agreement to such statements as “Jews have too much power in the international financial market”, “Jews think they are better people”, “People hate Jews because of the way Jews behave”, and “Jews still talk too much about what happened to them in the Holocaust”, among others.

Much of current-day anti-Semitism that exists among Muslim nations stems from the intractable Israeli-Palestinian conflict that was cemented by the post-World War II establishment of what is now known as Israel in then-British-controlled Palestine in the Middle East.

Malaysia’s own bias is rooted in the government’s overt support for Palestinians in the conflict, which in turn has encouraged local politicians to use the issue as a platform to appeal to the Malay-Muslim electorate.

Former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad remains a trenchant critic of the Zionist regime for its occupation of modern day Israel.

In a controversial speech delivered before the Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC) in 2003, Dr Mahathir had stunned the world by saying “Nazis killed six million Jews out of 12 million (during the Holocaust). But today, the Jews rule the world by proxy. They get others to fight and die for them”.

In 2011, Malaysian fans had targeted Israeli footballer Youssi Benayoun who was playing for English Premier League team Chelsea in a friendly against a Malaysian selection. He was taunted throughout the match by the crowd, leading to his team lodging a formal complaint.

The Football Association of Malaysian subsequently apologised.

The survey also found that the most prevalent stereotype was that Jewish people are more loyal to Israel than the country they live in, illustrating the conflation between ethnic Jews and Zionists.

Zionism is the political movement that espouses the creation of a Jewish homeland known as the Land of Israel.

The survey was done between July 2013 and February this year. It polled 53,100 adults in 102 countries, which the ADL extrapolated as representative of 88 per cent of the world’s adult population.

On its website, the ADL describes itself as an organisation founded in 1913 “to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all.”

- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia/article/in-global-survey-malaysia-seen-among-most-biased-against-jews#sthash.Clcg3dXh.dpuf
Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by Tchitntdu(m): 5:42am On Aug 25, 2014
angry
Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by BRAVO0(m): 6:00am On Aug 25, 2014
The worst part of it all , they will end up engage themselves in sort of activities that assume they have the gut to do such here in nigeria their life would have be better , I wonder what kind of gullible mind some people are ? Spending almost half million nigeria currency to travel to any of those hole country and end up bathing for corpse , cleaning gutters to survive

Nigerians will wake up some day!
Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by dridowu: 6:07am On Aug 25, 2014
Maltreatment of Nigerians in foreign land is becoming absurd still yet most of those that are being maltreated may have commited some crime
Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2014
Canada better pass d two my broda
Osahon7: So bad•the guy was in the pool of his blood••any country apt frm USA and UK is wrong zone

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 25, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Canada better pass d two my broda
reali wow! Nice
Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:35am On Aug 25, 2014
US and UK dey get some funny issues like shooting,stabbing,flood&fire(US) so Canada na my choice+d place still dey underpopulated grin
Having said that...#NoPlaceLikeHome wink
Osahon7: reali wow! Nice
Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: US and UK dey get some funny issues like shooting,stabbing,flood&fire(US) so Canada na my choice+d place still dey underpopulated grin
nor be lie..UK and dier stupid Tax!! Ow can somebodi just be paying 41% percent of he's salary to one crazy british Gov••e blike I go extend my tentacle reach Canada...lol
Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2014
Malaysia is no man's land.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2014
Shooo!!!shocked 41%?!
Extend ya tentacles abeg grin
Osahon7: nor be lie..UK and dier stupid Tax!! Ow can somebodi just be paying 41% percent of he's salary to one crazy british Gov••e blike I go extend my tentacle reach Canada...lol
Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by Debonair01: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2014
Tchitntdu: This video show how many Nigerians in Malaysia are being maltreated for one reason or the other. Read below the story of one Nigerian

This is very bad!

ARE YOU FOR REAL, OP? WHAT IS MALTREATING ABOUT THE VIDEO YOU POSTED? THE FIRST GUY WAS RUNNING AWAY AND HAD TO BE CHASED AFTER, THE SECOND GROUP OF GUYS WERE FUGITIVES AS WAS EVIDENT ON THE PASSPORT SHOWN (AND ALMOST CERTAINLY INTO "G' OR DRUGS) AND FOR THE LADIES.... I AM 101-PERCENT SURE THEY ARE PROSTITUTES WITH PROBABLY EXPIRED VISA.

I HAVE BEEN IN MALAYSIA FOR SHORTLY OVER A YEAR, AND HAVE SEEN FIRSTHAND THE STUPID AND LAWLESS NATURE OF LOTS OF NIGERIANS HERE, SO I DO NOT FEEL PITY FOR THEM. IT IS MY BELIEVE THAT A CRIMINAL SHLD BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY. SOMETHING THE MALAYS UNDERSTAND WELL AND TRY TO DO, WHICH ALSO HAPPENS TO BE SOMETHING I CANNT SAY ABOUT NIGERIA

AND FYI, THE VIDEO WAS MADE BY THE LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS. RECENTLY, WHEN GOING FOR MAJOR RAIDS (ESP AFTER MNTHS OF INVESTIGATION) THE EVENTS ARE CAPTURED TO AVOID FALSEHOOD.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by okonja(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2014
When this our land is full of honey and money...We shall all gonna make it here, even though Boko haram & Ebola is threatening us, we are still gonna make it. cool

Good news for smart phone and pc users, you can get the best MTN data plan for your internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N500 for 250mb, N1500 for 1GB...check this out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1817093/mtn-data-cheapest-rate-not
Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by Tchitntdu(m): 6:53am On Aug 27, 2014
smiley
Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by amakufrancis(m): 7:35am On Aug 27, 2014
bad 4 them.
Re: See How Nigerians Are Being Maltreated In Malaysia by WildChild00(m): 7:46am On Aug 27, 2014
Most young Nigerians that do travel to those place sometimes involve themselves in dubious activities like internet fraud, selling drugs etc, a 25yrs old son of a collegue that travelled der 3 yrs ago "Mal" his building 2 houses already, wen he was asked wat he does for a living der in Mal. he could not give any concreat ans.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check This Gooluck Jonathan Campaign Billboard / Buhari To Appoint 12 Senior Ministers From North / Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.