Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,506 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters (3596 Views)

Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos / Aliko Dangote And Segun Awolowo Pictured In The Billionaire Private Jet / Northerners In NEPC Gang Up Against Segun Awolowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by aventura: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mr. Segun Awolowo Jnr., the Executive Director/CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC), sits atop a government agency brimming with corruption, mismanagement, tribalism as well as flagrant indifference to public service regulations and due process.

See more at;
http://saharareporters.com/2016/03/25/segun-awolowos-reign-ruin-nigerian-export-promotion-council
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by Alphaoscar: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Segun is not representing the late sage's name well at all.

I don't know why the great and good people mostly find it difficult to raise great children

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by aventura: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Alphaoscar:
Segun is not representing the late sage's name well at all.

I don't know why the great and good people mostly find it difficult to raise great children
it's a pitt that Segun wants to tarnish the good name of Awo.
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by Ekpekus(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
Wahala full ground for this obodo 9ja
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by aventura: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cc.. Mynnd44 lalasticlacla seun jmaine gbawe jarus katsumoto obiagielli Oam4j omenka shymexx alj harem shinnbet fulanimafia et al
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by aventura: 8:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cc.. Mynnd44 lalasticlacla seun jmaine gbawe jarus katsumoto obiagielli Oam4j omenka shymexx alj harem shinnbet fulanimafia tonyebarcanista phockphockman et al
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by omenka(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
aventura:
Cc.. Mynnd44 lalasticlacla seun jmaine gbawe jarus katsumoto obiagielli Oam4j omenka shymexx alj harem shinnbet fulanimafia et al
Dude, you for try post the whole story here.

Modify:

Just read the entire article and I'm really speechless as to the revelations therein. Frankly, when one reads about the malfeasanse of some of these public officers, one can't help but wonder if they're possessed with a thousand demons! Like hell, why are they so heartless?? Why would you wanna deny a civil servant promotion due them?? How does promoting someone adversely affect your own life as the boss of an establishment?? I just don't get it.

With the weight of the evidence against the man and the ease with which witnesses can be secured (given the number of complainants from the establishment itself), it shouldn't be tall order nailing this particular crook and his criminal "sidekick".

Such unbridled access to slush funds are the reason these public officers throw such big parties/thanksgiving when given appointments. They know "it is their turn to chop" and do so with reckless abandon.

With this damning report, the EFCC should immediately swing into action and ensure they nail the criminal.

What a disgrace he is to the Awos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Post the full article
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by aventura: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
omenka:
help me na abeg
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
The ineffectual Buffoon appointed him to curry Yoruba Votes..

6 Likes

Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by omenka(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
aventura:
help me na abeg
Baba no vex, sleep dey my eyes. Try na.
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
All dis things happening under d nose of the crooked dullard
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by omanifrank(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
another
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by babdap: 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
EFCC do d needful
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by Sctests: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
Like Tribalist father, like nepotist son.

5 Likes

Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by SleekAboki: 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
This a classic example of the ills that pervades our institutions. Even buhari is guilty. Let's see if Buhari Efcc are given the green light to invite him.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by Decibel: 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Everything about these brownies is fraud
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by fulanimafia: 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Truly appalling. This must be pursued to the hilt, these guys are so indoctrinated into the culture of impunity that was the hallmark of the last administration, that they need a firm reminder that it's now PMB at the helm.
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan sef embarassed
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by vivalavida(m): 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
this thread go make sense sha
make I balance well
and then read the report
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by coolitempa(f): 12:15am On Mar 29, 2016
Silly article by disgruntled iPod youths... cheesy
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by EmeritusMbaM: 12:37am On Mar 29, 2016
Decibel:
Everything about these brownies is fraud

Tribalist, Asian people will disagree with you cos your kinsmen are been killed daily in Asia. Stick to the topic and stop bringing shame to yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by GANJAFARMER: 12:46am On Mar 29, 2016
omenka:

Modify:

Just read the entire article and I'm really speechless as to the revelations therein. Frankly, when one reads about the malfeasanse of some of these public officers, one can't help but wonder if they're possessed with a thousand demons! Like hell, why are they so heartless?? Why would you wanna deny a civil servant promotion due them?? How does promoting someone adversely affect your own life as the boss of an establishment?? I just don't get it.

With the weight of the evidence against the man and the ease with which witnesses can be secured (given the number of complainants from the establishment itself), it shouldn't be tall order nailing this particular crook and his criminal "sidekick".

Such unbridled access to slush funds are the reason these public officers throw such big parties/thanksgiving when given appointments. They know "it is their turn to chop" and do so with reckless abandon.

With this damning report, the EFCC should immediately swing into action and ensure they nail the criminal.

well , if you're talking about promotions every outfit works within a certain budget ceiling and you don't promote people just for fun . Money must change hand .
But when it comes to corruption you've said it all , and they all stink.
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by LordVarys: 12:50am On Mar 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
The ineffectual Buffoon appointed him to curry Yoruba Votes..
Let Buhari fire Segun and get EFCC to arrest Dolapo's brother grin
The Executive Director is said to regularly brag about his family background and the fact that he is an in-law to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

4 Likes

Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by omenka(m): 6:15am On Mar 29, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
well , if you're talking about promotions every outfit works within a certain budget ceiling and you don't promote people just for fun . Money must change hand .
But when it comes to corruption you've said it all , and they all stink.
You need to read what was said about how the promotions was handled. It has nothing to do with budget ceiling. Besides, if you aren't going to promote them, why conduct promotion exams in the first place??
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by Pidggin(f): 6:22am On Mar 29, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]The ineffectual Buffoon appointed him to curry Yoruba Votes[s][/s]..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by omowolewa: 6:24am On Mar 29, 2016
Do the needful (In Stella's voice)
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by modath(f): 6:36am On Mar 29, 2016
coolitempa:
Silly article by disgruntled iPod youths... cheesy

Really, our boda no good... even at omo omo level, he is not a good rep of the late sage...

Imagine the human being plans to govern Ogun state someday!! O ma se! angry
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by Caseless: 6:38am On Mar 29, 2016
If true, kick him out and prosecute him. Even if Awolowo senior was here, he'd say what I've just stated.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by Agimor(m): 6:42am On Mar 29, 2016
Benefit of investigative journalism.
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by MaziOmenuko: 6:46am On Mar 29, 2016
These are the few bad eggs trying to daint the image of this administration by all means. They are the remnant of the Egyptiand still muddled up with the Israelites on their way out of pharoah's grip.

The expose is mind-buggling and I hope someone takes more and does the right thing.
Re: Segun Awolowo Junior's Reign Of Corruption At NEPC - Sahara Reporters by Caseless: 6:47am On Mar 29, 2016
omenka:

Modify:

huh? E serious like that? Make I read the article first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Probes Aisha Buhari's N3.8billion Secret House / First Picture Of Buhari Surfaces Online After 68 Days In London [photo] / God Showed Me A New Vision Of The Night; Here's What Will Happen Next...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.