Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets (1889 Views)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Some Topics MOST Of Our Nairaland Ladies Don't Joke With! / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by Misblah(f): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2014
Okpolo eye na asset? undecided
Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by stinggy(m): 10:51am On Aug 25, 2014
Misblah: Okpolo eye na asset? undecided
Of course na tongue
Show us pics grin
Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by Misblah(f): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
stinggy:
Of course na tongue
Show us pics grin
tongue
Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by Crocz(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
yungchop: Assets are monetary acquisitions which one invest in for wealth generations .......................wikipeadia. A. Asset -- it is a Bakassi for the pennisuLa .................NL dictionary hope you now understand?
Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by Crocz(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
yungchop: Assets are monetary acquisitions which one invest in for wealth generations .......................wikipeadia. A. Asset -- it is a Bakassi for the pennisuLa .................NL dictionary hope you now understand?

Dude!...officially you are the most funniest guy on NL

@Bakassi for the Pennisula!...loooooolz

*peninsula* thou
Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by stinggy(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Misblah: tongue
Lair, comot okpolo eye sef u nor get undecided
Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by Misblah(f): 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
stinggy:
Lair, comot okpolo eye sef u nor get undecided
ur calling me a liar shey cry I wee tell my moomi for u
Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by stinggy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
Misblah: ur calling me a liar shey cry I wee tell my moomi for u
Ohh my in-law?
No need, she knows you're a serial liar aidy grin
Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by yungchop: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
Crocz:

Dude!...officially you are the most funniest guy on NL

@Bakassi for the Pennisula!...loooooolz

*peninsula* thou
don't forget to vote for me incase any thread like nairaland's funniest guys comes out cheesy
Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by virago(f): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
Oya I don open the dance floor

Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
Romanciella: dunno weather i belong here embarassed
Lol, sometimes u come out so cool and calm kiss.
Sure u do, ur sexy eyes/lips is an asset.

BTW wht kinda asset, liquid asset
-fixed asset?
-current asset
-tangible asset
Which 1?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
virago: Oya I don open the dance floor

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1653151_907035_62888_1420599718595_1340754511_31074507_5050495_n_jpg4f3e376bed15e2d595eefb1080e0dc05_jpeg52b6e14cd2f9a8d3fc3dc9b7ba0c62e7

But no be your yansh sha. You yellow for your profile, come black for here. Madam no dey bobo us jare undecided

Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by Clinton594(m): 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
virago: Oya I don open the dance floor

Hahahahha camera man badt, omor see asset oh.

who still doesn't know the full definition of asset.........
Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by virago(f): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
teeo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1653151_907035_62888_1420599718595_1340754511_31074507_5050495_n_jpg4f3e376bed15e2d595eefb1080e0dc05_jpeg52b6e14cd2f9a8d3fc3dc9b7ba0c62e7

But no be your yansh sha. You yellow for your profile, come black for here. Madam no dey bobo us jare undecided

I never start to dey bleach then but I don start now
Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
virago:

Madam no dey lie, I have five proofs that that's not you.

You waistline is different.
The shape of your head differs
You have more bust than the lady.. ......
You can't bleach that dark skin and not have black spots on your hands .

I no dey like babe wey dey lie, you fall my hand sha.
Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by Lagusta(m): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
virago:

i hate ladies that lie.... They irritate me!!!
Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by virago(f): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
teeo:

Madam no dey lie, I have five proofs that that's not you.

You waistline is different.
The shape of your head differs
You have more bust than the lady.. ......
You can't bleach that dark skin and not have black spots on your hands .

I no dey like babe wey dey lie, you fall my hand sha.

Ehn ehn , so you fit see her bust from her back view , this one pass telescopic sight. You never better bleaching cream , Michael Jackson own na small
Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by virago(f): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lagusta:

i hate ladies that lie.... They irritate me!!!

Na my picture you wan dey take beat your sausage , mbanu. I don provide one pishure , go on jerk away.
Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by Lagusta(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
virago:

Na my picture you wan dey take beat your sausage , mbanu. I don provide one pishure , go on jerk away.

lolololzzzz... Hahahahah

this post above me show the sheer immaturity nairaland babes offer on a platter of china...

Wait, do you even know me, or your personality, that i'll stoop so low to self-service over any fake or real picture of any NL chick

In fact, i had already known that this would surely be a waste of time, productivity, and of course, DATA!!!

*unfollows thread*
Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by virago(f): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lagusta:

lolololzzzz... Hahahahah

this post above me show the sheer immaturity nairaland babes offer on a platter of china...

Wait, do you even know me, or your personality, that i'll stoop so low to self-service over any fake or real picture of any NL chick

In fact, i had already known that this would surely be a waste of time, productivity, and of course, DATA!!!

*unfollows thread*

Pele o doctor alfa , wetin you dey find for "Nairaland ladies with assets" , oh I know you came looking for a charger to buy. Save it hombre you'll only sound like a hypocrite if you try to explain.
Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by Clinton594(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
Now tell me why any other lady is going to post something here again, I told guys not to make to much noise... we know their ways nah.
Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by Romanciella(f): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol, sometimes u come out so cool and calm kiss.
Sure u do, ur sexy eyes/lips is an asset.

BTW wht kinda asset, liquid asset
-fixed asset?
-current asset
-tangible asset
Which 1?
lol all join grin
Re: A Thread For Our Nairaland Ladies With Assets by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hiaaaaaaan!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Ex My Friend / Can A Good Relationship Start Like This? / Give Her A Name You Think Fit Her And Her Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.