Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution (12111 Views)

Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
Drop the contact of any influential personality in Govt here let's bombard them with messages to see if they will here us out. It has never been heard since the inception of NYSC. Why U?... Why Batch B14 streamII?. Let it be on record that you fought for ur right, don't just sit at home and accept the decision
Don't justpeep in and waka pass. Unless u want to be deprived of ur right. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
It's now or never

4 Likes

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Bellabee2: 11:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
It has never been heard of...let's pass the word around please...its better they push the date dan cancel it entirely. Many of us have looked forward to this for a long time. It is unfair. Great Nigerian graduates,let's fight for our rights pls

3 Likes

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 12:06am On Aug 25, 2014
futuredangote: Drop ur contact let's form a group on whatsapp on a way foreward. It has never been heard since the inception of NYSC. Why U... Why Batch B streamII. Let it be on record that you fought for ur right, don't just sit at home and accept the decision
Don't just pass. Unless u want to be deprived of ur right. lipsrsealed

Gbamest Dearest FD!
Since the DG of Nysc aint forth replying us, and is just one week ahead to 1st september, i just think is high time we took the bull by the horn by writing to some influential bloggers like linda ikeji, bella naija, stella dimoko korkus etc then some of us have started already by going to facebook to table our complaints to the almighty presidents spokes man Reuben Abati who we all know to be very active online to get it across to GEJ.....by hook or by crook something has to be done ooooooo!!! We are not kids anymore to be pushed around like we don't know what we are doing... Even a landlord who owes a house doesn't just have the right to come up and ask a tenant out without atleast 3months notice to quit.... We all have our letters at hand and we can't be chickened to numb.... If at all they really cared as claimed to have wanted canceling this it should have be done earlier not after giving us hopes. Ebola was up before stream1 peeps went, so what is good for the goose is also good for the gender...

P:S everyone should report to camp irrespective of whatever on the 1st, september, 2014.
Get pensive now and begin to hit on reuben while still hitting on the DG.... Create hastag on twitter for petitions too on the general stream2 forum not just lagos.... Keep praying too, believing every pharaoh or red sea trying to be an impediment to our camping will bow IJN***AMEN***

6 Likes

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 25, 2014
ifeadikanwanne:
Gbamest Dearest FD!
Since the DG of Nysc aint forth replying us, and is just one week ahead to 1st september, i just think is high time we took the bull by the horn by writing to some influential bloggers like linda ikeji, bella naija, stella dimoko korkus etc then some of us have started already by going to facebook to table our complaints to the almighty presidents spokes man Reuben Abati who we all know to be very active online to get it across to GEJ.....by hook or by crook something has to be done ooooooo!!! We are not kids anymore to be pushed around like we don't know what we are doing... Even a landlord who owes a house doesn't just have the right to come up and ask a tenant out without atleast 3months notice to quit.... We all have our letters at hand and we can't be chickened to numb.... If at all they really cared as claimed to have wanted canceling this it should have be done earlier now after giving us hopes. Ebola was up before stream1 peeps went, so what is good for the goose is also good for the gender...
P:S everyone should report to camp irrespective of whatever on the 1st, september, 2014.
Get pensive now and begin to hit on reuben while still hitting on the DG.... Create hastag on twitter for petitions too on the general stream2 forum not just lagos.... Keep praying too, believing every pharaoh or red sea trying to be an impediment to our camping will bow IJN***AMEN***

Right on Point

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 25, 2014
God knows best.
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2014
ifeadikanwanne:

Gbamest Dearest FD!
Since the DG of Nysc aint forth replying us, and is just one week ahead to 1st september, i just think is high time we took the bull by the horn by writing to some influential bloggers like linda ikeji, bella naija, stella dimoko korkus etc then some of us have started already by going to facebook to table our complaints to the almighty presidents spokes man Reuben Abati who we all know to be very active online to get it across to GEJ.....by hook or by crook something has to be done ooooooo!!! We are not kids anymore to be pushed around like we don't know what we are doing... Even a landlord who owes a house doesn't just have the right to come up and ask a tenant out without atleast 3months notice to quit.... We all have our letters at hand and we can't be chickened to numb.... If at all they really cared as claimed to have wanted canceling this it should have be done earlier not after giving us hopes. Ebola was up before stream1 peeps went, so what is good for the goose is also good for the gender...

Ruben Abati is vry active on twitter,so one cn easily get acros 2 hm via dat
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by goldstarpamela(f): 7:43am On Aug 25, 2014
I'm in oo..Let's do dis pls cos I sure they never planned for us to camp atal..Whch way forward oo! How do we go about it pls??
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by goldstarpamela(f): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2014
ArNyy: Ruben Abati is vry active on twitter,so one cn easily get acros 2 hm via dat

Ok den..let's fflw him up and do this! U guys shudnt entertain any form of discouragement oo
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 8:01am On Aug 25, 2014
Reuben Abati's twitter addy is @abati1990
God Bless us all as we do this together in one accord!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2014
goldstarpamela:

Ok den..let's fflw him up and do this! U guys shudnt entertain any form of discouragement oo
any1 who hs sucessfuly twited?? Don't knw wats wrong with my twitter acount o
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2014
Please good writers should email these influential bloggers to help us lend our voice to the general public....all write ups should be insult free

• Linda Ikeji's Twitter is @lindaikeji and email is lindaikeji@gmail.com

• Stella dimoko korkus twitter is @sdimokokorkus and her email is Stelakuko@hotmail.com

• Bella naija's twitter add is @bellanaija and email is bella@bellanaija.com

Please add more if you know any......let's get proactive now..... While on it, don't forget to be knee bent in prayers for a miracle dear fatastic family.
A week today is camp Gods Grace

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2014
ifeadikanwanne: Please good writers should email these influential bloggers to help us lend our voice to the general public....all write ups should be insult free

• Linda Ikeji's Twitter is @lindaikeji and email is lindaikeji@gmail.com

• Stella dimoko korkus twitter is @sdimokokorkus and her email is Stelakuko@hotmail.com

• Bella naija's twitter add is @bellanaija and email is bella@bellanaija.com

Please add more if you know any......let's get proactive now..... While on it, don't forget to be knee bent in prayers for a miracle dear fatastic family.
A week today is camp Gods Grace
pls gud writters in d house,get @ it o...drs no harm in trying even if @ d long wrong we don't get wat we wnt...we wil sure feel happier to knw we tried to voice out our opinions
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 8:29am On Aug 25, 2014
ArNyy: any1 who hs sucessfuly twited?? Don't knw wats wrong with my twitter acount o

Yes dear!
Been on it, keep trying, prolly network.
@abati1990
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2014
ArNyy: pls gud writters in d house,get @ it o...drs no harm in trying even if @ d long wrong we don't get wat we wnt...we wil sure feel happier to knw we tried to voice out our opinions

Exactly!!! It should be heard we fought a good cause and not arms twisted and being pulled around like a sheep about to be slaughtered.
Please also do the best you can.... No matter how little you can write, send across too.
Its our right
Let's get going
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2014
Sent in your mails and tweets
What are we still waiting for
Let's get kicking like its all hot!!!

Anyone created the hastag campaign/petition for the entire stream2 corpers yet on twitter

No Victor
No vanquish
Solidarity4eva
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2014
ifeadikanwanne: Sent in your mails and tweets

Anyone created the hastag campaign/petition for the entire stream2 corpers yet on twitter

No Victor
No vanquish
Solidarity4eva
pls we nid an hastag created asap... PS if am not mistaken electoral campaigns are stil going on in sme states which attract huge crowd nd den ds permanent voters registratn stuff going on in sme states,pple also converge dr on daily basis...d electoral campaigns are d worse sef,u nid to see d number of pple at dos tngs rubbing nd pushing @ each oda, den y d whole eye service pretence of canceling d 3 wiks camp in d name of ebola
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2014
ifeadikanwanne: Sent in your mails and tweets

No Victor
No vanquish
Solidarity4eva
I A̶̲̥̅♏ in full support of dis. I have been trying to send abati a msg on twitter, bt its not working. Maybe A̶̲̥̅♏ not doing sumtin right on d twitter. Cos I searched ƒø̲̣̣я̅ him and saw him and den typed d msg and tried sending to him bt its not workng. Pls help me. Not rily used to d twitter tin tho.
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2014
prixxy7: I A̶̲̥̅♏ in full support of dis. I have been trying to send abati a msg on twitter, bt its not working. Maybe A̶̲̥̅♏ not doing sumtin right on d twitter. Cos I searched ƒø̲̣̣я̅ him and saw him and den typed d msg and tried sending to him bt its not workng. Pls help me. Not rily used to d twitter tin tho.
I don't think u cn snd a personal msg to sm1 on twitter who is not following u bk...jst tweet him, am not use to d twitter tng too dou
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 9:07am On Aug 25, 2014
prixxy7: I A̶̲̥̅♏ in full support of dis. I have been trying to send abati a msg on twitter, bt its not working. Maybe A̶̲̥̅♏ not doing sumtin right on d twitter. Cos I searched ƒø̲̣̣я̅ him and saw him and den typed d msg and tried sending to him bt its not workng. Pls help me. Not rily used to d twitter tin tho.
av bin tryn too, biko u guys shld hlp us out o
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 9:09am On Aug 25, 2014

Write his handle eg;

@abati1990 Nysc without camping is like a head without a neck. Its never been heard of so dear sir pls look into our case

After typing, make sure you don't exceed your typing limit if not, reduce ur characters, then check ur network properly and send. God Bless you!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 9:12am On Aug 25, 2014

Oh!!! Its a direct message(DM) you are talking about? It won't work dear if the person aint following you back. Just keep sending a tweet..... Keep tweeting him... I have been on that!!! God Bless!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by amanda2013(f): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2014
Goodluck to you guys! but dont get your hope high cos the people you guys are writing to may definitely not agree with you people. the president is still looking for a way to curb ebola and to him cancelling this camping is surely one of the way to curb it and he even ordered that all schools should remain closed for now. as for bloggers, most of them have gone to camp and Come back and they will tell you life is moře important than three weeks camp they will even tell you that the best thing is to scrap Nysc as a whole. most parents are even happy with the development cos non of them want to lose their child or ward to Ebola. so my dear once again i say goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2014
ifeadikanwanne:

Oh!!! Its a direct message(DM) you are talking about? It won't work dear if the person aint following you back. Just keep sending a tweet..... Keep tweeting him... I have been on that!!! God Bless!
and how do I do d tweeting stuff?
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2014
amanda2013: Goodluck to you guys! but dont get your hope high cos the people you guys are writing to may definitely not agree with you people. the president is still looking for a way to curb ebola and to him cancelling this camping is surely one of the way to curb it and he even ordered that all schools should remain closed for now. as for bloggers, most of them have gone to camp and Come back and they will tell you life is moře important than three weeks camp they will even tell you that the best thing is to scrap Nysc as a whole. most parents are even happy with the development cos non of them want to lose their child or ward to Ebola. so my dear once again i say goodluck.
And A̶̲̥̅♏ very sure you must have watched or heard about d presidential campaign dat ȋ̝̊̅§ presently goin on in some states. I watched d TAN dat Ѡǟɀ held in ibadan south west zone on saturday. LIVE! And U̶̲̥̅̊ shuld see d crowd dat gathered! Does it mean d people doin dis presidential campaign aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ EBOLA PROOF Dis same president dat cancelled our camping and shut down skuls? Wat a selfish world!!!!

2 Likes

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 9:30am On Aug 25, 2014
ifeadikanwanne:

Write his handle eg;

@abati1990 Nysc without camping is like a head without a neck. Its never been heard of so dear sir pls look into our case

After typing, make sure you don't exceed your typing limit if not, reduce ur characters, then check ur network properly and send. God Bless you!
tnks,I got it rit ds tym

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 9:48am On Aug 25, 2014
prixxy7: and how do I do d tweeting stuff?

Read up and see my illustration dear. God Bless u!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2014
ifeadikanwanne:

Read up and see my illustration dear. God Bless u!
yes I have done it. Tanx man.
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by goldstarpamela(f): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2014
My tweets is going! Let's keep doing this..I'm sure it'll work in our favour
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 10:01am On Aug 25, 2014
prixxy7: And A̶̲̥̅♏ very sure you must have watched or heard about d presidential campaign dat ȋ̝̊̅§ presently goin on in some states. I watched d TAN dat Ѡǟɀ held in ibadan south west zone on saturday. LIVE! And U̶̲̥̅̊ shuld see d crowd dat gathered! Does it mean d people doin dis presidential campaign aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ EBOLA PROOF Dis same president dat cancelled our camping and shut down skuls? Wat a selfish world!!!!

Nice one dear me!
Keep telling them that think they know it all. Don't they enter public transports? Banks? Markets nko? And to think that the best way to scrap ebola is by canceling Nysc camping then i will be left with no choice than laugh in spanish cos the government have got all it takes to protect us its self claimed citizens. Bags are being checked before gaining entrance to the camp, can't them also get us checked before we go in with the ebola device bankers use in checking and they even have it in possession already If government tells us there is nothing that can be done, then i will have no choice than believe there is more to this than meets the eyes

Don't not be discouraged dear ones..... The campaign is squarely on for our own good!
Remember what is good for the geese is also good for the gander...
Stream 1 and Stream 2 is One Body and not different bodies

Prayed at all concerning this today?
Any one sent in any petition yet to bloggers?
Any one created the hastag on twitter yet?
How many tweets have you blessed Abati with this morning?
God Bless us all as we fight for our good cause!

Off to twitter guys!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 25, 2014
For those saying they woun't change the decision well, i don't know the type of school u graduated from. Where i grad from, it has become a culture to voice out ur opinion when ur right is been violated whether the decision is reversed or not. So, don't let anybody discourage u from voicing out ur opinion.

Send mail to this email:politicalplatform@yahoo.com, they will read it out on radio 2moro by 9:15am Raypower 100.5. Endevoour to indicate ur name and location on ur mail. They randomly select sha, but by the time 20 corpers send them email, they must read atleast one out.
I've sent mine

3 Likes

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by goldstarpamela(f): 10:16am On Aug 25, 2014
I'm sure of 6tweets to Reuben Abati 2day! Anyone wif Brigadier(DG NYSC) twitter handle as well..let's bombard him as well..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When Is Nysc Camp Opening For Batch B / Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances / 8 NYSC Members Kidnapped In Zamfara, Yet No Public Outrage - Bukarti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.