Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution - NYSC (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution (12084 Views)

Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
Jojotelli:

thanks for the response.... it is well
at this Junction,I would say all our leaders are all selfish,they cant say they dont know whats happening abt the stream 2 but because, it aad no value to their political ambition,thats y they are giving deaf year....
I had to wait 2yrs to go for NYSc cos of poor skol management with my set result, now I cant enjoy my 3wks in camp....
Deris God dough[color=#990000][/color] angry angry angry sad sad sad sad

Awwwwwwww#E-Hugs
I was suppose to serve november, 2013, all thanx to ASUU, i missed it....now that one thing i have ever longed to grip a taste of it, DG of Nysc and Cohorts want to make to slip off my hands for no just cause...#sad
It will never be well with ASUU, DG of Nysc, other those we cried up to who had the power to assist put a stop to this but helped sweep our plight under the carpet... God in Heaven, God of the Voiceless and God of the youths will visit them accordingly to the shares they received respectively.

Its well with my soul!!!

3 Likes

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Jojotelli: 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
ifeadikanwanne:

Awwwwwwww#E-Hugs
I was suppose to serve november, 2013, all thanx to ASUU, i missed it....now that one thing i have ever longed to grip a taste of it, DG of Nysc and Cohorts want to make to slip off my hands for no just cause...#sad
It will never be well with ASUU, DG of Nysc, other those we cried up to who had the power to assist put a stop to this but helped sweep our plight under the carpet... God in Heaven, God of the Voiceless and God of the youths will visit them accordingly to the shares they received respectively.

Its well with my soul!!!

it is well,am set for the North.... Nassarawa loading.... ff me on twitter.... @Chibokboy...will follow back
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Jojotelli:

it is well,am set for the North.... Nassarawa loading.... ff me on twitter.... @Chibokboy...will follow back

Tried adding you up umpteen times and was told no matches found for my search
Follow me and get a walk back @Dira4God

Its Well!!!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by kriscamdi(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
ifeadikanwanne:

I'm from south east, and i'm entering camp on the 31st, and i must stay there till 7th Gods Grace!!! They have got no choice, after all i wasn't aware or part of their fraud, cheat, embezzlement, charade that lead to the cancellation/abridged proposed camp.
Fear not! You are not alone, just drop your whatsapp number or email address or twitter handle.

Aluta continua
... Datz. Good idea, atleast a 1week camp will nt b bad, bt will u go wit ur white and white abi jus normal clothes?
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
kriscamdi: ... Datz. Good idea, atleast a 1week camp will nt b bad, bt will u go wit ur white and white abi jus normal clothes?

Yes dear, going with all my camp fit oooooooooooooOoooooooo.....#OtondoMoodActivated

Its Well!!!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by kriscamdi(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
ifeadikanwanne:

Yes dear, going with all my camp fit oooooooooooooOoooooooo.....#OtondoMoodActivated

Its Well!!!
.. Lol dnt u tink d will b scared wen d see u wiv a big bag? D will knw u came to sty 4 a week, bt till den sha
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by faspureheart(m): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
good people of the aous, pls lets work wit the government cos I feel its for our sake n prevention of the fast spreading ebola virus fighting or kicking against this is like u preparing ur own grave
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ok my good people of B14Stream II, i've tried to recover from the shock (time will help). After all have been said and done, the tweets and retweets,the follow and refollowing, the radical email campagns and e-protests;I just have to admit that YOU HAVE FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT and Posterity will never forget u.Try as much as u can not to forget anything b4 travelling;d sort code and other credentials. They can't stop u from taking pictures with ur kits.And if anyone asks when u're Camping, tell them say na next week. My people don ask me tire. I cant even tell them say no camp.....

Update Us on what's happening in ur various Cam....sorry registration points. Remain Bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
futuredangote: Ok my good people of B14Stream II, i've tried to recover from the shock (time will help). After all have been said and done, the tweets and retweets,the follow and refollowing, the radical email campagns and e-protests;I just have to admit that YOU HAVE FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT and Posterity will never forget u.Try as much as u can not to forget anything b4 travelling;d sort code and other credentials. They can't stop u from taking pictures with ur kits.And if anyone asks when u're Camping, tell them say na next week. My people don ask me tire. I cant even tell them say no camp.....

Update Us on what's happening in ur various Cam....sorry registration points. Remain Bless
Pls dear, beside d sort code, sch i.d card, call-up letter and statement of result, is dia any oda important document we are 2 bring for d reg?
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ok I jst snt d DG ma vry last msg nd it ws not a nice one cool I wasn't asking him to change his mind ds tym...I jst made him knw dat we are not daft nd of cos dat we knw dey av embezled our orientatn moni... Nd I askd him wat he hs to say abt d south south rally datz is going to tke place in potacourt which is nw d ebola zone... I hope he reads it PS wait o,I hope dey no go fit trace me o via ma line grin
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
chindi:
Pls dear, beside d sort code, sch i.d card, call-up letter and statement of result, is dia any oda important document we are 2 bring for d reg?

No other documents needed sir. Na only those ones but u need to photocopy it.
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
ArNyy: Ok I jst snt d DG ma vry last msg nd it ws not a nice one cool I wasn't asking him to change his mind ds tym...I jst made him knw dat we are not daft nd of cos dat we knw dey av embezled our orientatn moni... Nd I askd him wat he hs to say abt d south south rally datz is going to tke place in potacourt which is nw d ebola zone... I hope he reads it PS wait o,I hope dey no go fit trace me o via ma line grin

Lol.....See as u dey fear grin
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
futuredangote:

Lol.....See as u dey fear grin
lol... Na millitary o
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by kriscamdi(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
ArNyy: Ok I jst snt d DG ma vry last msg nd it ws not a nice one cool I wasn't asking him to change his mind ds tym...I jst made him knw dat we are not daft nd of cos dat we knw dey av embezled our orientatn moni... Nd I askd him wat he hs to say abt d south south rally datz is going to tke place in potacourt which is nw d ebola zone... I hope he reads it PS wait o,I hope dey no go fit trace me o via ma line grin
...my dear, u dnt hv to be scared, u r nt d only dat must hv sent him such, I knw n believe d must hv received enuf het from plenty different ppl, mail me or sometin so dat I cn reply so I cn give u some clues..or u tell me hw I cnt contct u
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
kriscamdi: ...my dear, u dnt hv to be scared, u r nt d only dat must hv sent him such, I knw n believe d must hv received enuf het from plenty different ppl, mail me or sometin so dat I cn reply so I cn give u some clues..or u tell me hw I cnt contct u
I don't rily get,clues on Ds is ma mail ad sha staceychuks@gmail.com
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by kriscamdi(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
ArNyy: I don't rily get,clues on Ds is ma mail ad sha staceychuks@gmail.com
..sowi sha wanted to talk to u elswia sha
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by datnaijagurl(f): 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Chineke!!!somebody pinch me plzzzzz,chook me better knife so I can wake from this nightmare.so we no go campjust like that!!!I started whacking my provisions this night......its dawning on me.[color=#990000][/color]realisation setting in. cry
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2014
Hw many pple aprt frm I nd dira ar arrivn ipaja 2mrw eida frm south south or soth east geo
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by kriscamdi(m): 7:07am On Aug 30, 2014
ArNyy: Hw many pple aprt frm I nd dira ar arrivn ipaja 2mrw eida frm south south or soth east geo
...wait do you guys intend goin to d camp on 31st?
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2014
kriscamdi: ...wait do you guys intend goin to d camp on 31st?
yes o
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2014
And TAN rally stil holds 2day at PH? D present abode of EBOLA. Smh! Wat a world. Mtschewwwwwww!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2014
ArNyy: yes o

My dear Annie.... You may not know others until we get there on 31st Gods Grace...i'm off already to lagos with a fellow nairalander on board.. Pls wish us safe trip while you pray for us!

Morning top@Future Dangote! That Brother from another mother#Hugs

God Bless us!

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2014
ifeadikanwanne:

My dear Annie.... You may not know others until we get there on 31st Gods Grace...i'm off already to lagos with a fellow nairalander on board.. Pls wish us safe trip while you pray for us!

Morning top@Future Dangote! That Brother from another mother#Hugs

God Bless us!
safe dear... See u guys 2mrw
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by kriscamdi(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2014
ArNyy: yes o
..I don't tink d will let any1 in on dt 31st oo, bkoz I went der on dat 5th and I sw wot happnd der, pls to avoid sleepn outside, why nt jus go der on d 1st even if its by 4am, bkoz me sef I will be at d gte by say 5am oo..how do we knw our fello nairalanders..we should hav a tag or smtin to recognnize each oda, mayb creat a whatsaap group,by dropn our numbers, wot do u tink?

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Miner13: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
ifeadikanwanne prixxy7 ArNyy datnaijagurl futuredangote

imagine this a thread was created this morning about private schools owner in lagos disagreement on the suspension of school resumption date
they immediately throw it to front page
i dont really know why i am on this forum
i am so much disappointed in their biased mode of operation on NL

seun osewa it is unfair
yokiti it is unfair
crazyman it is unfair
ogbeche it is unfair
all the moderators i have called to our open letter it is unfair

2 Likes

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
Miner13: ifeadikanwanne prixxy7 ArNyy datnaijagurl futuredangote

imagine this a thread was created this morning about private schools owner in lagos disagreement on the suspension of school resumption date

seun osewa it is unfair
yokiti it is unfair
crazyman it is unfair
ogbeche it is unfair

ma dear I tire o...jst can't imagine hw bias dey cn be

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by amanda2013(f): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
[quote author=ifeadikanwanne]

Nice one dear me!
Keep telling them that think they know it all. Don't they enter public transports? Banks? Markets nko? And to think that the best way to scrap ebola is by canceling Nysc camping then i will be left with no choice than laugh in spanish cos the government have got all it takes to protect us its self claimed citizens. Bags are being checked before gaining entrance to the camp, can't them also get us checked before we go in with the ebola device bankers use in checking and they even have it in possession already If government tells us there is nothing that can be done, then i will have no choice than believe there is more to this than meets the eyes

Don't not be discouraged dear ones..... The campaign is squarely on for our own good!
Remember what is good for the geese is also good for the gander...
Stream 1 and Stream 2 is One Body and not different bodies

Prayed at all concerning this today?
Any one sent in any petition yet to bloggers?
Any one created the hastag on twitter yet?
How many tweets have you blessed Abati with this morning?
God Bless us all as we fight for our good cause!

Off to twitter guys![/quote its now time to face REALITY.

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by amanda2013(f): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
ArNyy: ma dear I tire o...jst can't imagine hw bias dey cn be
they are not biased my dear rather they are bn matured. Yokiti has said it all in his post.

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by datnaijagurl(f): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hmm,everyone swept our complaints under the carpet,no problem nw.this will never be forgotten and God will judge everyone accordingly.they'll probably listen and allow that sch or most private schools resume.mtcheeww!
Miner13: ifeadikanwanne prixxy7 ArNyy datnaijagurl futuredangote

seun osewa it is unfair
yokiti it is unfair
crazyman it is unfair
ogbeche it is unfair

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
kriscamdi: ..I don't tink d will let any1 in on dt 31st oo, bkoz I went der on dat 5th and I sw wot happnd der, pls to avoid sleepn outside, why nt jus go der on d 1st even if its by 4am, bkoz me sef I will be at d gte by say 5am oo..how do we knw our fello nairalanders..we should hav a tag or smtin to recognnize each oda, mayb creat a whatsaap group,by dropn our numbers, wot do u tink?
datz their bizness o,dey must alow us in...do dey xpect pple far away frm lagos to live on their reg dates or wat,den wen wil dey arive to strt doin wat dey ar supos to
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls o!u guys shld cme nd hlp me here o, my dad is forcing me to pack al ma camp tngs to ipaja 2mrw... Av told him severaly dat drs no camp o...lmao
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
ArNyy: Pls o!u guys shld cme nd hlp me here o, my dad is forcing me to pack al ma camp tngs to ipaja 2mrw... Av told him severaly dat drs no camp o...lmao

Buhahahhahahhaha
I didn't need anyone to force me dear, i just knew i had to....#smiles

Well, presently in Lagos, all thanks to God who brought myself and ariesmedia all the way to eko safely.....#TeamLagos

Safe journey to you annie hun in advance!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When Is Nysc Camp Opening For Batch B / SISTIE: 1 Year Internship Before NYSC For Nigerian Engineering Students / Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.