Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution (12100 Views)

Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by goldstarpamela(f): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2014
I'm sure u guys wld agree wifme that this guy wrote our mind in here! I don't knw who he's buh his msg is quite good..let's pick some points frm it yl texting/tweeting these people

I believe I am speaking the heart of most students in nigerian who is affected by this sudden change of the orientation camp activities. This is a life time experience that you guys and the government want to deny us from. Our parents and some of our grand parents took part in this 3 weeks excercise, our friends took part in it, why deny us this opportunity? Most of us have gone as far as buying things we would use during the orientation camp, should it all go to waste? Our friends had the experience, why us this joy? Why not close down markets, shopping malls, business centres, motor parks and so many places where lots of people gather, if the government is really trying to protect the nation. Why shut down schools only? This exercise is just for 3weeks. We buy food from d market everyday, meet different people everyday and yet many are still living. The government should not deny us this experience, its a life time story, it happens Once in a life time. I am speaking the heart of many students. Our parents have spent money purchasing equipment that will be used for this exercise will it all be in vain? People gather in different places, markets, sport centres, e.t.c people make body contacts with people everyday and yet not up to 12 death has been recorded of the Ebola virus, why punish us this way. We beg of you to allow us carry out our orientation exercise for the 3weeks. At most every student should be tested before entering d orientation camp and not cancelling it. Please don't take part of the stories we owe to our children. Do not make us feel incomplete as part of nigerian students. We beg all of you not to put sadness in our hearts. Should the president of this country also be in the black book of nigerian students, should they say it was his tenure they never went to orientation camp. Mr president sir should everything be negative in your tenure? Should the full nation think badly of you? Why not shut down universities that are still on sessions if that is the case because some schools are still on session. Please do not take joy away from us you all had this opportunity .Thanks and God bless

5 Likes

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by femijck(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2014
...FP tinz

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 25, 2014
Pls can the moderator forward this to the FP.....this is the mind of most of us.

...so glad I found this thread....I discussed this with my state whatsapp group....but seems they' ve accepted it as God's doing..

..but for me, it's a no no.
......this our right.....I will also suggest writing an open letter that will circulate all over the social networks ......pls if u have their twitter handle , drop it here...and let's voice out to them.... If truly they're trying to stop any gathering....why all this political rallies ......can't they even think that screening at the camp gate will review my cases of the EVD so they can be quarantined.

Obviously batch C will be having their orientation ...so what gave them the insight that EVD would have a thing of the past by then....AND if anyone of us misbehave at our PPA, don't u think we have a point.....after all we weren't orientated.

We can fight for our right.....we've learnt to do this from our federal schools.......#orientationmusthold

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 25, 2014
Get it going
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by goldstarpamela(f): 11:24am On Aug 25, 2014
This is DG NYSC's no 09035227992...no calls pls, jes texts! This is nysc mail address..info@nysc.gov.ng..Let's keep bombarding them pls..Any other person that has these govt officials no/mail address or twitter handle shuld do well to post it. There's no more time, we have less than 6days..Let's not relent!!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by goldstarpamela(f): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2014
Beverly1: Pls can the moderator forward this to the FP.....this is the mind of most of us.

...so glad I found this thread....I discussed this with my state whatsapp group....but seems they' ve accepted it as God's doing..

......this our right.....I will also suggest writing an open letter that will circulate all over the social networks ......pls if u have their twitter handle , drop it here...and let's voice out to them.... If truly they're trying to stop any gathering....why all this political rallies ......can't they even think that screening at the camp gate will review my cases of the EVD so they can be quarantined.

Obviously batch C will be having their orientation ...so what gave them the insight that EVD would have a thing of the past by then....AND if anyone of us misbehave at our PPA, don't u think we have a point.....after all we weren't orientated.

We can fight for our right.....we've learnt to do this from our federal schools.......#orientationmusthold

Whre were u deployed to?
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2014
There is some one else my mind went out to, which is the almighty critics, the man who always says it the way it is.... We need to trend carefully though with him to win his favour.... Make him understand the fact which is Ebola existed in nigeria even before stream1 corpers went on, how we have been over dragged from july-august-september-cancelation.. Is there something Nysc ain't telling us?
I'm sure he will see reasons with us, he is fearless and will voice out on our behalf.
He is nobody but charles Novia
Pls let the tweet begins, his handle is @charlesnovia
While at it, don't forget to keep sending tweets across to @abati1990 and mails to raypowerfm, and other bloggers.... I just sent in a mail to lindaikeji@gmail.com, but you and i know my opinion counts not without you all. Please join in this beautiful heartwarming race...

God Bless Us all

2 Likes

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 11:41am On Aug 25, 2014
Beverly1: Pls can the moderator forward this to the FP.....this is the mind of most of us.

My dear please you are over on point! God Bless you!!!
Please try and draft a letter and forward to lindaikeji@gmail.com
Stelakuko@hotmail.com
Reuben Abati on his facebook and twitter @abati1990
Charles novia on his twitter @charlesnovia and email too

Its only the weak, sanctimonious and cowards that accepts failure and defeats....
God Bless us all!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2014
ifeadikanwanne: There is some one else my mind went out to, which is the almighty critics, the man who always says it the way it is.... We need to trend carefully though with him to win his favour.... Make him understand the fact which is Ebola existed in nigeria even before stream1 corpers went on, how we have been over dragged from july-august-september-cancelation.. Is there something Nysc ain't telling us?
I'm sure he will see reasons with us, he is fearless and will voice out on our behalf.
He is nobody but charles Novia
Pls let the tweet begins, his handle is @charlesnovia
While at it, don't forget to keep sending tweets across to @abati1990 and mails to raypowerfm, and other bloggers.... I just sent in a mail to lindaikeji@gmail.com, but you and i know my opinion counts not without you all. Please join in this beautiful heartwarming race...

God Bless Us all
ok pple let's get going with tweets to charles novia @charlesnovia... I av tweeted @ Rubenabati1990 more dan 20 tyms nw... Let's do our bst,drs no harm in trying
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 12:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
goldstarpamela: I'm sure u guys wld agree wifme that this guy wrote our mind in here! I don't knw who he's buh his msg is quite good..let's pick some points frm it yl texting/tweeting these people

I believe I am speaking the heart of most students in nigerian who is affected by this sudden change of the orientation camp activities. This is a life time experience that you guys and the government want to deny us from. Our parents and some of our grand parents took part in this 3 weeks excercise, our friends took part in it, why deny us this opportunity? Most of us have gone as far as buying things we would use during the orientation camp, should it all go to waste? Our friends had the experience, why us this joy? Why not close down markets, shopping malls, business centres, motor parks and so many places where lots of people gather, if the government is really trying to protect the nation. Why shut down schools only? This exercise is just for 3weeks. We buy food from d market everyday, meet different people everyday and yet many are still living. The government should not deny us this experience, its a life time story, it happens Once in a life time. I am speaking the heart of many students. Our parents have spent money purchasing equipment that will be used for this exercise will it all be in vain? People gather in different places, markets, sport centres, e.t.c people make body contacts with people everyday and yet not up to 12 death has been recorded of the Ebola virus, why punish us this way. We beg of you to allow us carry out our orientation exercise for the 3weeks. At most every student should be tested before entering d orientation camp and not cancelling it. Please don't take part of the stories we owe to our children. Do not make us feel incomplete as part of nigerian students. We beg all of you not to put sadness in our hearts. Should the president of this country also be in the black book of nigerian students, should they say it was his tenure they never went to orientation camp. Mr president sir should everything be negative in your tenure? Should the full nation think badly of you? Why not shut down universities that are still on sessions if that is the case because some schools are still on session. Please do not take joy away from us you all had this opportunity .Thanks and God bless

There is progress no doubt!!!
Thanks dear!
Please write more of this and forward direct to all official contacts on here
I have copied and sent this to reuben abati, raypowerfm and lindaikeji.....
God is God no doubt let's keep it going

Solidarity4eva
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
ArNyy: ok pple let's get going with tweets to charles novia @charlesnovia... I av tweeted @ Ruben Abati more dan 20 tyms nw... Let's do our bst,drs no harm in trying

Reuben Abati is @abati1990
Please let's make no mistake
God Bless us all

No Rest until success is achieved
Yes we can!!!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by goldstarpamela(f): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
Anyone with Charles Novia's mail address??
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Hissexcellencie(m): 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
M really proud that we youths are not taking things lightly. Everyone we know that hear we aren't camping. Are like: "Eiyaa, sorry" me personally, don't like people pitying me. I also believe in fairplay. If we want to fight ebola we have to fight it on all fronts. Not just on one side. I am lending my own voice out to †ђξ cause too. Tweeted @abati1990 already. #Thumbs_Up to my fellow stream2 corps members

2 Likes

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hissexcellencie: M really proud that we youths are not taking things lightly. Everyone we know that hear we aren't camping. Are like: "Eiyaa, sorry" me personally, don't like people pitying me. I also believe in fairplay. If we want to fight ebola we have to fight it on all fronts. Not just on one side. I am lending my own voice out to †ђξ cause too. Tweeted @abati1990 already. #Thumbs_Up to my fellow stream2 corps members

I see u boss: How about the ''everybody come on the 1st thing''. What do u think about that?
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 12:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
goldstarpamela: Anyone with Charles Novia's mail address??

Tried to get it but all efforts proved abortive(not given up really)
He is wonderfully active on twitter, so please send tweets across @charlesnovia
And while on it, don't forget to tweet @abati1990

Send mails as much as we can to bloggers, political platforms etc

Lindaikeji@gmail.com, lailasblog@gmail.com
Etc..

Search for Charles Novia on Facebook and inbox him, but make sure is his

Anyone created the Hastag ish on twitter we been clamoring on

One week is too big for us to achieve a huge success and also at same time too small for us to delay and relent trust me

Pray too!
God Bless us all!!!

Back to Twitter!!!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by goldstarpamela(f): 12:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
I ve tweeted Reuben Abati, Charles Novia, texted and mailed Brigadier and politicalplatform@yahoo.com..Which other personalities do we need to get involved?? Let's do this pls! Av been busy with this since morning as we have lil or no time
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hissexcellencie: M really proud that we youths are not taking things lightly. Everyone we know that hear we aren't camping. Are like: "Eiyaa, sorry" me personally, don't like people pitying me. I also believe in fairplay. If we want to fight ebola we have to fight it on all fronts. Not just on one side. I am lending my own voice out to †ђξ cause too. Tweeted @abati1990 already. #Thumbs_Up to my fellow stream2 corps members

Check posts for other official twitter handles and email to forward our minds.

@charlesnovia
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Hissexcellencie(m): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
rember to accompany ur tweets with #NyscStream2. Let's start trending on twitter and everybody will notice. Even those bloggers. Do it now. Even if you have tweeted before. Tweet again using †ђξ hashtag.
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Hissexcellencie(m): 12:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
ifeadikanwanne:

Check posts for other official twitter handles and email to forward our minds.

@charlesnovia

will do.
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hissexcellencie: rember to accompany ur tweets with #NyscStream2. Let's start trending on twitter and everybody will notice. Even those bloggers. Do it now. Even if you have tweeted before. Tweet again using †ђξ hashtag.
pls o how do I do d harsh tag tin. Ayam waaayyyy interested! Jx teach me wat to do and I wil do it abeg!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Hissexcellencie(m): 12:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
futuredangote:

I see u boss: How about the ''everybody come on the 1st thing''. What do u think about that?

[b]I dunno oº°˚ you know there's safety in numbers if we are 10 or so. We wouldn't achieve anything. So we all have to agree. I suggested this since †ђξ day after we got this news on lag B14 corpers thread yet. No show./b]
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
prixxy7: pls o how do I do d harsh tag tin. Ayam waaayyyy interested! Jx teach me wat to do and I wil do it abeg!

Twitter don finally catch us...lol
No be only u ooo grin
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Hissexcellencie(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
prixxy7: pls o how do I do d harsh tag tin. Ayam waaayyyy interested! Jx teach me wat to do and I wil do it abeg!

let's say u wanna tweet now. Ur message should be thus (for example): @abati1990 we #NyscStream2 corpers want †ђξ 3week camp o! Then u click on †ђξ "tweet" button. Then it'll show as exactly that.
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
[size=36pt][/size][/b]ALL WE ARE SA....................................YING.............................!!

LET US GO CAMP

ALL WE ARE S.....A.............YING...................................................... LET US GO CAM......................P........................................................[size=36pt][/size][b]
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
And take a guess peeps! angry THE ANNUAL NBA GENERAL CONFERENCE is holding live in owerri. A̶̲̥̅♏ watchn it on AIT now. Y dint D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cancel dis ƒø̲̣̣я̅ EBOLA #Godamsoangryrytnow! sad angry sad angry angry
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by goldstarpamela(f): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
Which other personalities shud we get involved! Is d president himself not on twitter?? Let's keep doing this
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by goldstarpamela(f): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2014
prixxy7: And take a guess peeps! angry THE ANNUAL NBA GENERAL CONFERENCE is holding live in owerri. A̶̲̥̅♏ watchn it on AIT now. Y dint D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cancel dis ƒø̲̣̣я̅ EBOLA #Godamsoangryrytnow! sad angry sad angry angry

U shudnt b surprised. They never planned to camp us..
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
I rily hope dea ȋ̝̊̅§ an NYSC official viewing dis particular thread Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo. Cos I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ vex! angry
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
Please let's do d harsh tag tin. Its #Nyscstream2. I can only see hissexcellecis's tweet dea. Pls let's all do it. Tanx.
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
Please moderators. We wuld appreciate it if this thread ȋ̝̊̅§ moved to front page. Let everyone see it and join d fight. Tanx.
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
prixxy7: Please let's do d harsh tag tin. Its #Nyscstream2. I can only see hissexcellecis's tweet dea. Pls let's all do it. Tanx.

I'm there toooooooooo..... @charlesnovia @abati1990 @lindaikeji #nyscstream2
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Jojotelli: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
it is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

After NYSC, What Next? / When Is Nysc Camp Opening For Batch B / Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.