Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,569 members, 7,958,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution (12316 Views)

Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / NYSC BATCH B14 (delta) Lets Meet Here / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
Miner13: ifeadikanwanne prixxy7 ArNyy datnaijagurl futuredangote

imagine this a thread was created this morning about private schools owner in lagos disagreement on the suspension of school resumption date
they immediately throw it to front page
i dont really know why i am on this forum
i am so much disappointed in their biased mode of operation on NL

seun osewa it is unfair
yokiti it is unfair
crazyman it is unfair
ogbeche it is unfair
all the moderators i have called to our open letter it is unfair

One thing is sure dear, they will never escape the wrath of God once it strikes........Happily in Eko_01.....unstoppable, that's what i'm....till then, love the real peeps in the house

God Bless us!

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
ifeadikanwanne:

Buhahahhahahhaha
I didn't need anyone to force me dear, i just knew i had to....#smiles

Well, presently in Lagos, all thanks to God who brought myself and arismedia all the way to eko safely.....#TeamLagos

Safe journey to you annie hun in advance!
tnks dear

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
ArNyy: tnks dear
tnk God for a safe trip

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
ifeadikanwanne:

One thing is sure dear, they will never escape the wrath of God once it strikes........Happily in Eko_01.....unstoppable, that's what i'm....till then, love the real peeps in the house

God Bless us!
Tank God ƒø̲̣̣я̅ journey mercies. Welcome to our humble abode! LASGIDI...STATE OF HUSTLERS! Wea U̶̲̥̅̊ hooking up? Hotel or wea?
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
prixxy7: Tank God ƒø̲̣̣я̅ journey mercies. Welcome to our humble abode! LASGIDI...STATE OF HUSTLERS! Wea U̶̲̥̅̊ hooking up? Hotel or wea?

Thanks Dear....... A home better than a hotel in Surulere...lol.. Where in gidi are you repping?
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
ifeadikanwanne:

Thanks Dear....... A home better than a hotel in Surulere...lol.. Where in gidi are you repping?
I stay at Ajangbadi. Guess U̶̲̥̅̊ wil be in camp on monday ryt?
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by datnaijagurl(f): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hahahahaha,funny.just pack mayb u might end up camping,what an old man sees while sitting down you can't see even if u climb a tree,you don't know what ur dad is seeing o.
ArNyy: Pls o!u guys shld cme nd hlp me here o, my dad is forcing me to pack al ma camp tngs to ipaja 2mrw... Av told him severaly dat drs no camp o...lmao

2 Likes

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
prixxy7: I stay at Ajangbadi. Guess U̶̲̥̅̊ wil be in camp on monday ryt?

Entering tomorrow Gods Grace till 8th.....Signed, Sealed&Delivered!!!

When are you entering?

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
datnaijagurl: Hahahahaha,funny.just pack mayb u might end up camping,what an old man sees while sitting down you can't see even if u climb a tree,you don't know what ur dad is seeing o.
lol...ar u packings urs
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by femijck(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Remember u will be given you kit and other things from camp...so get a big bag.....ur loads will surely increase when coming back....no go dey buy poly bags for street
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
femijck: Remember u will be given you kit and other things from camp...so get a big bag.....ur loads will surely increase when coming back....no go dey buy poly bags for street

Need not to worry, cos already i have my box and ghana must go still intact as it has been since i purchased all needed for camp and even more....
Lagos camP here i come tomorrow Gods Grace.....

Hi 5 @Future Dangote
Hi 5 @Ariesmedia
Hi 5 @Arnny

See you three tomorrow!!!
#TeamLagos
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
ArNyy: lol...ar u packings urs
Me wen I get to camp on monday wit jx my handbag and probably D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ end up allowing us to camp even if its ƒø̲̣̣я̅ 8 days, I wil return on tuesday wit my box. Now dats wats up!!!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by datnaijagurl(f): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
LOL.this is serious.
ifeadikanwanne:

Need not to worry, cos already i have my box and ghana must go still intact as it has been since i purchased all needed for camp and even more....
Lagos camP here i come tomorrow Gods Grace.....

Hi 5 @Future Dangote
Hi 5 @Ariesmedia
Hi 5 @Arnny

See you three tomorrow!!!
#TeamLagos
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by datnaijagurl(f): 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
Packingits already packed. cheesy
ArNyy: lol...ar u packings urs
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
......and This is what went down at the Liberation stadium in Ph today....regardless of their self acclaimed Ebola Virus in Phsmh

From President Goodluck Jonathan down to the Mods of this nairaland, bloggers et al who had the power to lend voice to the voiceless youths crying to be consoled but helped side line the matter......You will experience worst disappointment than i did.
You all don't know the tears and pains behind my smiles? I don't think so!
you pulled this crowd today and yet have the guts to cancel camping, postpone schools to look as if you are working and some bloggers if not all in thirst of large envelope went as far as showering praises on the massive turn out forgetting already ebola existed Sanitation which is another good preventive measure against EVD that usually takes place every last saturday of every month was cancelled today in Anambra State because of Gej's visit.........a president who seeks just his happiness forgetting the masses and the neck to the head of his success being us is not worth to rule this country again,,,,,,,God forbid you to rule.........we need a Nelson mandela...... Goodluck, Reuben Abati, Bloggers, top shots, mods........It will never be well with all you sycophants......i'm highly pissed now and don't mind whatever this brings my way!!!

Rally my foot!!!
Clueless detector!!!
Come take my voters card...infact, i'm gonna burn it...will never ever ever wish you all well since you don't wish me and others....and please no sanctimonious vulture should come here telling me they meant well else my wrath will visit the person before Gods own does... Nonsense!!!

3 Likes

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 8:04am On Aug 31, 2014
Lagos be xpectn me soon...on ma way fellas,see ya'all soon by God's grace

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2014
ArNyy: Lagos be xpectn me soon...on ma way fellas,see ya'all soon by God's grace
safe journey dear e-hugs smiley

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 9:06am On Aug 31, 2014
prixxy7: safe journey dear e-hugs smiley
tnks luv...
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ArNyy(f): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2014
datnaijagurl: Packingits already packed. cheesy
correct!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Get your cardboard sheets, celotapes and Permanent markers ready against 1st September, 2014............"Game of The BraveHearts....Cowards Keep Off!!!

Happy sunday to the real peeps in the house

Safe journey to you arnny, see you in less than 5hours Gods Grace!

Future dangote...... Get ready to receive us...hehehehe

Ironing my white shorts.....brb
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by lovelyngeee(f): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Abeg the pipo wey go camp 2day,Ifedikanwanne n co...Update your pipo na.
How market eh?
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by yankeedudu01(m): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
ifeadikanwanne: Get your cardboard sheets, celotapes and Permanent markers ready against 1st September, 2014............"Game of The BraveHearts....Cowards Keep Off!!!

Happy sunday to the real peeps in the house

Safe journey to you arnny, see you in less than 5hours Gods Grace!

Future dangote...... Get ready to receive us...hehehehe

Ironing my white shorts.....brb
The New time table was published in yesterday's punch newspaper . #southwest
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
yankeedudu01: The New time table was published in yesterday's punch newspaper . #southwest
wat new time table pls?
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lagos camp xoxoxo on point, thank God for safe trip

Arnny and i reporting......may be away for a while...let me get busy peeps!!!

Otondo.

I see you future dangote!
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by kriscamdi(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pls u guys should update us pls, will be der by moro mornin, very early sha
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by kriscamdi(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
Please ifeadikwa or arny pls drop ur number pls, would rily wana call n hear frm u guys so I will knw hw to come tomoro, wana knw if I should come wiv ma bag or nt, or pls flash me, I will call bk,08035418985
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
ifeadikanwanne: Lagos camp xoxoxo on point, thank God for safe trip
Otondo.

Wow, see Debby Girl enjoying herself in Camp wink See u 2moro dear

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
kriscamdi: Please ifeadikwa or arny pls drop ur number pls, would rily wana call n hear frm u guys so I will knw hw to come tomoro, wana knw if I should come wiv ma bag or nt, or pls flash me, I will call bk,08035418985

Guy u beta pack ur load go CAMP. As type here on NL, Ifeadikanwanne is Chilling inside Lagos State NYSC CAMP grin grin

1 Like

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by prixxy7(f): 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
ifeadikanwanne: Lagos camp xoxoxo on point, thank God for safe trip

Otondo.

seriously D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ allowed peeps inside d hostels?
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by ifeadikanwanne: 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
prixxy7: seriously D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ allowed peeps inside d hostels?

Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by Jennyphar(f): 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
prixxy7: wat new time table pls?
hey dear! Pls follow back on twitter @hijeo
Re: B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution by debygirly(f): 5:37am On Sep 01, 2014
futuredangote:

Wow, see Debby Girl enjoying herself in Camp wink See u 2moro dear

Lmao! Whr u see me? No be me o,

Mk sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Batch C 2014/2015 Passing Out Date! / Opinion: NYSC Has Outlived Its Usefulness / #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.