Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

How I Destroyed My Family!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Destroyed My Family!! (14721 Views)

Pastor Gave Fake Prophecy That Destroyed My Marriage Of 10 Years / How Virginity Almost Destroyed My Marriage - Thanks To Nlanders / Mother In Law Has Destroyed My Marriage Due To Husband's Mamas Boy Nature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by SAMBARRY: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ahen just in case ops story is true. A wise person said that

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Kanwulia: 10:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
SAMBARRY: Please slam op pharell music video titled happy. He needs to watch it grin grin grin

Whooooooooomp diarritisssss . . . IF YOU ARE HERPES HERPES HERPES. . . . . cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW8sBvrJzCU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02PWlRVVVdY

[size=20pt]EVEN BILL CLINTON!!!![/size]

Op! You get PRESIDENTIAL DIZIZ o! grin
Congratulations! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by SAMBARRY: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kanwuliiiaaaaaaa grin grin grin grin
Kanwulia:

Whooooooooomp diarritisssss . . . IF YOU ARE HERPES HERPES HERPES. . . . . cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW8sBvrJzCU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02PWlRVVVdY

[size=20pt]EVEN BILL CLINTON!!!![/size]

Op! You get PRESIDENTIAL DIZIZ o! grin
Congratulations! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by wolewill: 10:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
ok, thanks everybody for your comments and responses. The ones I feel I should respond to I have some I may not be able to now. But has this forum helped me to let out my bottled turmoil and pains? yes. I havent eating all today because i have been on the road back to my station in the later part of the day. Also because i didn't have the desire. I also will like to give updates has event unfold because sometimes people post issues on nairaland and you may nolonger get to hear update or final outcome. Well i hope it all turned out well for me and my loved ones. I might have erred in some ways but I am not that bad. Infact, i remember a comment by a young female neighbor where i stayed asking why I was always rushing home to stay with my family, that she thinks i am better off having a girlfriend at my station, I just laughed, so despite beign away from my family i don't philander around or even have stay overs or whatever in my base.

Some of the comments have been encouraging, i intend to come clean with my wife and later in life God willing and we are all alive, my children. whatever results come up I will post, I really regrets all my actions but like someone told me, there are two points in the life of a man that he mutst be careful what he says, when he is at the lowest ebb and when he is most excited. At my age which is 40 I should own up to my mistakes and seek amendments, though sometimes I feel God has been too kind to me, i only hope he will at this point again be kind to me considering all the other people whose lives are implicated. I seek for his forgiveness

Will check into a health facility with my family now that doctors are back and I hope I could go through the whole hog and hold on from there. Once I have posted a fake story but in my real account name that made front page, but today I am posting a real life situation and I hope I learnt from it likewise some other people. Some said it seems I am so bothered about my friend than my family, far from it, my family has me but my friend i complicated after being my friend for several years without any happening until it happened between us. I am concerned because if she goes to extreme my life may become more complicated and i need to watch it, furthermore she is first my friend before it happened, she has really looked out for me a lot in my downtime. But to my wife I know I owe a lot because she has been devoted to me and the family and same from me to her and the family, i hope she will find it in her heart to forgive me of my wrong decisions in the past.

Thanks for all your comments, but i may not be able to post much info again because some of the people involved visits nairaland though as front page as guests.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Kanwulia: 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2014

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by soulglo: 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
This is funny. I know Paris Hilton has herpes. I'm even embarrassed to say I know because remember following the story back then. She was cheating with Shana Morkleys husband. Shana and Paris Hilton got in a fight and Shana asked her on twitter or Facebook if she taken her Valtrex. Paris Hilton is yet to respond grin grin. Sharing the love and herpes grin
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by pickabeau1: 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
coogar:

you think everyone leads a dirty life like you do infecting all & sundry with STIs? smart men don't contract herpes

grin grin grin...

Sambarry at the corner....

Me I dey kampe...nothing does me
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by coogar: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
edwife:

grin grin grin
Coogar,i saw you somewhere ..... tongue tongue

i saw you first - you were winding your waist at nottinghill carnival dancing azonto.

edwife:
you dey look for coogar's trouble this night abi? cheesy
He is too big and posh for that,trust me. tongue

sambarry is high on willy-milk. grin
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by edwife(f): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=coogar]

i saw you first - you were winding your waist at nottinghill carnival dancing azonto.

Pic or .... cheesy,u were doing the dj at a party,your biebie fit you. cool tongue

sambarry is high on willy-milk.

grin grin grin
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by SAMBARRY: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
edwife:

you dey look for coogar's trouble this night abi? cheesy

He is too big and posh for that,trust me. tongue
shocked

grin

did I read big and posh? grin

how fat is his pocket or bank account? I didn't say boxers grin

posh ko baby pull over ni tongue
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by beeevan: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
You don't philander but you caught herpes, am sure you caught it like Ebola. See what you have done to the poor woman in the name of marriage and you still have the guts to tell us that you are not that bad, you are exactly as bad as can be.

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by SAMBARRY: 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
coogar:

sambarry is high on willy-milk. grin
which one is willy milk again tongue
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by wolewill: 2:41am On Aug 26, 2014
@beeevan thanks. I really feel soo sad, but i dont think I should also allow the guilt to eat me up if not I will loose focus of everything, I can imagining what will happen if I also become a psychological wreck in addition to the challenge. so I am trying to hold on to the little strengthen I have left. Though I can only cling unto God. But I surely need all the help I can get to deal with this, it is much more than I can deal with, just woke up with creeping feeling running all over me. I deserve all that I get but none of those people do. I dont want to think of the implication of this on my wife, if I think of that now I will finally breakdown which I dont need right now.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Amy1313: 4:39am On Aug 26, 2014
Hello, I sincerely recommend to you the website www.herpesfishes.com, it's totally free and just for Herpes person.The [url]Herpesfishes.com[/url] is the No.1 Herpes dating site in the world. This website is warm-hearted and exclusive for the people with HSV and Herpes. The most important is that it keeps anonymous. if you are Herpes single, do not be afraid and join the website now, making friends with the people all of whom are living with Herpes, I hope you also can meet the true love on this website, some people may reject you, but the right person won't.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 26, 2014
@amy, what true love are you hoping he meets again sad sad

2 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2014
3 pages of holding hands and pity party

Sir please go home and let your wife know about the situation so you can both work together as a team to try and resolve this.

It didnt take you that long to do the do, so I dont know why its taking you so long to go home and right things

. . . . . .Or is it until your wife starts infecting the kids; or does your wife not kiss the kids? beacause from the sound of it, you think your wife has genital herpes, and your girlfriend has oral herpes, So since you are a trio, your wife too could have oral herpes. . . .and when you all go for your checkups, check for other nasties too.

You are a man; you do what men do, and now its time to take it like a man and stop this pity party. You didnt think about her when you were doing the do, so I dont know why the sudden overwhelming thinking and concern about her now that its all backfired.

Please go home and face your wife and children. Look into your wives eyes and explain to her why you chose to betray her like this and bring her such a gift.

Sorry If I am being harsh, but someone has to speak on behalf of the innocent woman and kids at home and I am fed up of the me me me in your posts assuming the story is even true in the first instance.

2 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by wolewill: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2014
@chaircover thanks I have initiated the process. I just pray God gives her the strength to deal with this and handle it all. Regards I wish this is all fabricated.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 26, 2014
wolewill: @chaircover thanks I have initiated the process. I just pray God gives her the strength to deal with this and handle it all. Regards I wish this is all fabricated.

Ok Good
And when you get there, please do not start giving silly excuses why you did it
Be genuine in your apology and truthfully answer all her questions
Be prepared for whatever way she takes the news
Give her time to process it all and dont rush her
Things may never be the same again and she may never tust you again with all her heart, but that is something that you are just going to have to live with.
Be prepared for whatever sanctions she places on you

Just make sure that you are genuingly sorry for what you have done and not just sorry that you got caught. if it were not for herpes, would you have stopped cheating or felt this bad? That is the question that you need to ask yourself.

i wish you all the best.

As for gf, she needs a knock on the head
Someone who has kept her virginity for over 30 years decides to give it away for free to a married man
What then was the point of keeping it in the first instance?
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2014
chaircover: 3 pages of holding hands and pity party
Sir please go home and let your wife know about the situation so you can both work together as a team to try and resolve this.
It didnt take you that long to do the do, so I dont know why its taking you so long to go home and right things
. . . . . .Or is it until your wife starts infecting the kids; or does your wife not kiss the kids? beacause from the sound of it, you think your wife has genital herpes, and your girlfrien
d has oral herpes, So since you are a trio, your wife too could have oral herpes. . . .and when you all go for your checkups, check for other nasties too.
You are a man; you do what men do, and now its time to take it like a man and stop this pity party. You didnt think about her when you were doing the do, so I dont know why the sudden overwhelming thinking and concern about her now that its all backfired.
Please go home and face your wife and children. Look into your wives eyes and explain to her why you chose to betray her like this and bring her such a gift.
Sorry If I am being harsh, but someone has to speak on behalf of the innocent woman and kids at home and I am fed up of the me me me in your posts assuming the story is even true in the first instance.

Thank You oh. I am just wondering how he becomes the victim in all this? Me, Me, Me, Me, Me. Haba, you want to infect everybody before you talk? Yet you will join everybody in abusing Patrick Sawyer, Abeg abeg abeg, abeg. Just stop.
Go and get everyone checked. When you were humping around and cheating on a woman you swore to protect you were only thinking about you and your nEeds right now you are also looking out for your self only.
When we talk about the dangers of cheating here am sure you will join the brigade in shouting "all men cheat, all men are polygamous, why eat egusi everyday"

You have seen the results of cheating, You have now maybe put your innocent wife and kids in danger yet you are here whinning about yourself. Please go and do the right thing

2 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by EfemenaXY: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2014
@OP is disappointed that he hasn't succeeded in initiating a gender war here, hence his zealously emphasizing his infidelity, "fighting" his fragile girlfriend's corner, coyly avoiding confessing his "misdeeds" to his wife & kids (assuming they really do exist in the first place), while strumming on about his escapades, his "remorse", his suicidal thoughts, and so on and so forth.

Tacky read.

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by wolewill: 9:45am On Aug 26, 2014
@chaircover thanks for your advice. If not for herpes will I have stopped it? Definitely, because my mind has plagued me for sometimes and like I said it is just quiet unfortunate this happened because I guess this normally happened to people who are not genuinely into women I guess that is were the punishment is coming from. Unfortunately all this happened the week it was agreed with the friend to stopped the sinful act.
My repentance cannot be complete without the spiritual side of it. Well I dont know if this is the right decision, but I have decided to talk to my wife in the presence of my father in law. He is the only one that my looked up to a lot for strenght after God and me.
I hope he can help out. Base on your comments and people like babyosisi, beeevan, cococandy, soulglo, memyselfandI, Njideoby and some others I have clarity. I have decided to beg off from work the remaining days of the week to travel with the entire family to see him and lay this to rest. Or what do you people think.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by wolewill: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2014
Mean while I tried to call my wife on phone to say mouth to mouth kissing should be stopped for now with the children that my doctor bro advised so since she has v.thrush well this is to reduce contacts until I break the sad news. She flared up with numerous questions on y on the phone. So I just had to back off on that until we see later in the week.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2014
wolewill: Mean while I tried to call my wife on phone to say mouth to mouth kissing should be stopped for now with the children that my doctor bro advised so since she has v.thrush well this is to reduce contacts until I break the sad news. She flared up with numerous questions on y on the phone. So I just had to back off on that until we see later in the week.

So you expected a clap abi? You call a mother and ask her not to kiss her kids under a dumb excuse. Please man up sooner than later say the truth so this will be sorted stop trying to be smart if you were smart you would have stayed single since you couldnt keep marital vows.
Marriage comes with responsibilities and people who get affected by our actions, it is not just for show or for people to see and commend you.

Go and face the consequences of your actions and save the lives of others stop making your wife to take responsibility for what she doesnt know

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by wolewill: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2014
@aisha2 I am not trying to be smart. If you read my comments I dont stay with the family. And I cant be telling her on fone exact reason why this has to be stopped. It is a stop gap until we finally get to the crux over the weekend. I have made up my mind to do the right thing which I will definitely do.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by wolewill: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2014
@efemenaxy gender war? My entire life, my wife and family is crumbling in my very eyes you are talking about gender war.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by ElFenomeno1: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2014
wolewill: Is there anyone out there who is suffering from herpes, how do you cope with the pains and psychological side of it. I have always practice safe sex, however i have had some couple of Mouth Gig done on me in the past, though i don't it for anybody except my wife, and i have had busted condoms some few times, though realizing it immediately.

OK. Thanks for the confession.
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2014
wolewill: @efemenaxy gender war? My entire life, my wife and family is crumbling in my very eyes you are talking about gender war.
wolewill: @aisha2 I am not trying to be smart. If you read my comments I dont stay with the family. And I cant be telling her on fone exact reason why this has to be stopped. It is a stop gap until we finally get to the crux over the weekend. I have made up my mind to do the right thing which I will definitely do.
wolewill: @aisha2 I am not trying to be smart. If you read my comments I dont stay with the family. And I cant be telling her on fone exact reason why this has to be stopped. It is a stop gap until we finally get to the crux over the weekend. I have made up my mind to do the right thing which I will definitely do.

Oga Sir, You should have done the "stop gap" when you went to put your pen-is in another womans vagin-a. The sooner you get your pass and go and inform those affected the better, from your tone you are an officer. That others are more promiscous than you doesnt make you "better" than them or less bad, bad is bad no matter the measure. Go home and sort this out, Tell your CO you have a family emergency instead of all this patch patch

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by wolewill: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2014
Thanks @aisha. But I guess you have been harsh enough on me though coming with advice. But tone down the harshness now and be a bit tender I beg you the more you talk down on me the more it kills me. But like I said I will be on my way asap to sort this out hoping that the situation is not worse than I think it medically. Regards
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by beeevan: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2014
wolewill: @chaircover thanks for your advice. If not for herpes will I have stopped it? Definitely, because my mind has plagued me for sometimes and like I said it is just quiet unfortunate this happened because I guess this normally happened to people who are not genuinely into women I guess that is were the punishment is coming from. Unfortunately all this happened the week it was agreed with the friend to stopped the sinful act.
My repentance cannot be complete without the spiritual side of it. Well I dont know if this is the right decision, but I have decided to talk to my wife in the presence of my father in law. He is the only one that my looked up to a lot for strenght after God and me.
I hope he can help out. Base on your comments and people like babyosisi, beeevan, cococandy, soulglo, memyselfandI, Njideoby and some others I have clarity. I have decided to beg off from work the remaining days of the week to travel with the entire family to see him and lay this to rest. Or what do you people think.

I think you should speak to your wife alone without involving her father yet, traveling to get this sorted is a good purpose. God is your strength.

1 Like

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by wolewill: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2014
@beevan I may not be able to handle her alone emotionally. But come to think of it. Now that you raised this may be it is better to do it alone, because my children will be away from tomorrow on holiday at parent in law place. This will afford me and my wife time together. But I need help to appeal to her definitely I may not be able to handle this alone with her. But I cant think of anybody else outside my father in law. I am really at cross road. Like you said my father in law is old and I dont want a situation that he develop high bp over the daughter when I mention the whole complication
Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2014
wolewill: Thanks @aisha. But I guess you have been harsh enough on me though coming with advice. But tone down the harshness now and be a bit tender I beg you the more you talk down on me the more it kills me. But like I said I will be on my way asap to sort this out hoping that the situation is not worse than I think it medically. Regards

I really hope you dont expect me to pet you. The only victims here are you wife and kids NOT YOU. You have been selfish enough, I wont join in petting your selfishness. I will tell you the truth only because I have seen too many of such cases even worse because its HIV affect families because someone decides cheating is a norm. I habve watch too many women come for antenatal and discover they are HIV positive and the subsequent confession and self pity by the cheating partners.

I have seen too many of these cases destroy lives and families to come and pet you Oga. Your actions have consequences, face them and stop bothering on how harsh I am. My harshness is the least of your issues.

2 Likes

Re: How I Destroyed My Family!! by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2014
When anyone decides to cheat he/ she should not only think of the enjoyment but the consequence which is what you are facing now as an adult you should have weighed them and be ready to bare them instead of enjoying and now looking to be petted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Responsible Women Are Not Materialistic True Or False? / When Love Dies, Will You Stay For The Sake Of Your Children? / Can I Relocate My Family To My Village Because Of My Wife's Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.