Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) (17493 Views)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Adaeze003: This tale of spoilt cali girls is just overrated jor...
wink
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by holusormi(m): 10:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
Op bro,, am a corper serving in calabar,,, no matter how bad you feel the situation is, am categorically telling you that the situation is WORSE than that,, ... grin grin grin ,, in short the only thing stopping me from yanshing my landlady is the fact that am yanshing her 2 daughters simultaneously... angry angry.. in cali here just a plate of rice and peppersoup will get u laid.. can't wait to run away from here,, a man can never be sensible in this town lolz.. and unical babess ehn... make we no even talk dem mata abeg.. smh

7 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Hembelembe: 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hmmn, I see, that's y a guy went and told my husband that am a runs babe, because am was malabress
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by holusormi(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hembelembe: Hmmn, I see, that's y a guy went and told my husband that am a runs babe, because am was malabress

Well sis, maybe you were sha, runs gehs tend to forget their runs status after marriage grin grin... ps ; think carefully before u attempt to quote and insult me,,...cos it won't end well!!! sad

2 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by nellyelitz(m): 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
This guy don high carbide...enyen ino
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by ayukdaboss(m): 11:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
nigerianvenom:

dont allow me abuse ur family.stop that rubbish.if ur sisterrs are runs gals,it doesnt mean u should vent ur anger on innocent cross riverines
So when I mentioned girls did I point your sisters out or any of your relatives? I don't know why most of you on nairaland behave like kids.

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by ayukdaboss(m): 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
holusormi: Op bro,, am a corper serving in calabar,,, no matter how bad you feel the situation is, am categorically telling you that the situation is WORSE than that,, ... grin grin grin ,, in short the only thing stopping me from yanshing my landlady is the fact that am yanshing her 2 daughters simultaneously... angry angry.. in cali here just a plate of rice and peppersoup will get u laid.. can't wait to run away from here,, a man can never be sensible in this town lolz.. and unical babess ehn... make we no even talk dem mata abeg.. smh

Oboy I feel you jare. I've been here for more Than 20years. The situation might even be worse than what I'm saying grin grin

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Tymax(m): 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
Calabar again! Na wa o. Adonbelivit until I travel there and see for myself. grin

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Tymax(m): 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
holusormi:

Well sis, maybe you were sha, runs gehs tend to forget their runs status after marriage grin grin... [size=14pt]ps ; think carefully before u attempt to quote and insult me,,...cos it won't end well!!![/size] sad
cheesy cheesy cheesy see warning. grin
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by desirewhet(m): 11:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
ITbomb:
YOU forget counter. I wonder whether they still play counter with bottle tops these days. We had competitions. Won cups with our beaten crown top. My favorite was Malta Guinness, they had better balance and stamina than coke and others
Lmao.... I bet u mst b a champ durin ur days den wit d crowns!!
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by ayukdaboss(m): 11:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tymax: Calabar again! Na wa o. Adonbelivit until I travel there and see for myself. grin
Lol...expecting you. Come with a nice ride full of cash. You are gonna have a great time grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by ayukdaboss(m): 11:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
Tymax:
I swear that line got me laughing out really loud. I've never seen such strict warning on nairaland. The girl sef behave grin grin
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 26, 2014
Very useless town grew up there Nigerian women and men are whores anyway cursed country

2 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by ITbomb(m): 12:10am On Aug 26, 2014
desirewhet:
Lmao.... I bet u mst b a champ durin ur days den wit d crowns!!
YOU wan try me with my 4-3-3 formation?
The only guy in 1989 to take a free kick and score after it came off the 'head' of two different counters.

Anyway, today we have the PES and EA FIFA which is much more fun
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by ayukdaboss(m): 12:17am On Aug 26, 2014
ITbomb:
The only guy in 1989 to take a free kick and score after it came off the 'head' of two different counters.

I used the same. formation too
. I sure say I go give you hard time if we go head to head
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by desirewhet(m): 12:25am On Aug 26, 2014
ITbomb:

Lmao.... U b real OKOCHI!!!, I tink Nitendo game rili played a part in phasing out dose counters game
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by ITbomb(m): 12:52am On Aug 26, 2014
If what I heard about Calabar is true then it calls for caution.

Many say that the marine spirits have infiltrated the town so heavily that out of 5 fine girls you see on the road 2 are occultic.
Once you taste them it would be so hard for you to leave the town while they suck all your earnings to the underworld.
The Olumba girls are not restricted to just those who wear white garments as they are everywhere, sweet and polished, waiting for the latest yumpy in town while the other innocent girls will be playing catch up to belong.

Young guys and corpers should be careful if they want to secure their future as the sex establishes a blood covenant which is forever.
Calabar is not what you see.
Something I just can't understand, Owerri girls are doing worse but Calabar has this enchanting atmosphere that makes sex seems so easy. Beware

3 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 26, 2014
all those claiming to have nyashed one 'calabar' babe should know they have given out their destinies to marine spirits. I see many have already confessed.

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by DECOtech(m): 1:16am On Aug 26, 2014
Dymondgurl: Bro, take a chill pill. Its everywhere as long as der r gals der bt d reason why its looks as if its so bad in cali is cos cali is a small place so things like ds tend to be blown out of proportion. So d 99% is quite an exaggeration on ur part. Its not dt bad oo
Babe, you are so fine. Will u marry me? ...I don't mind if you cheat on me.
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by nickz(m): 2:36am On Aug 26, 2014
only a calabar babe can straff for 2hrs NON-STOP
and still keep screaming "2 MORE ROUNDS PLEASE!! DON'T STOP"shockedshockedshocked
so,i believe this story
their s3x drive is equivalent to human want - "INSATIABLE"!!!

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 26, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Lol...expecting you. Come with a nice ride full of cash. You are gonna have a great time grin grin grin

In any city in the world, with that prerequisite you'll have fun.
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 26, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Hope you understand yourself?
The guy is right ! What happened to you in that beer bar shows the kinda girl you are dating and a girl that open her kpomo so easily for you will do so for another guy so easily !!

Go find home girls to date, you will queue for one year before una fu.k and stop complaining here cuz u got dumped by HighChick !!
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by holusormi(m): 6:54am On Aug 26, 2014
Am not really in the mood to type much ,, but our views and beliefs about sex differs ,, I personally don't believe in all that marine, destiny sharing , blood covenant bullshittttt you guys keep talking abt sex ,, personally sex relaxes me and even the most successful pple I know are practically men whoressss,,,; so u want to tell me their destinies have also been stolen ??,,,,, I even discovered that if I have a very important and nerve wrecking project before me ,, I tend to perform better after a very good bout of sex ,, so pls spare me all that story,,, btw in my whole life , av practically lost count of all the gehs av slept with ,, church gehs, mummy gehs , ashis, fine gehs, ugly gehs, small gehs , big gehs , etc and if it's any consolation, my life keeps getting better as the years go by, and I keep getting paid ,,,, so keep propagating your conspiracy theories and I shall keep drilling any hole I feel like !!!

3 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Dymondgurl(f): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2014
DECOtech: Babe, you are so fine. Will u marry me? ...I don't mind if you cheat on me.
lolz! I don hear.
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2014
Calabar girls are kolo. Akwa Ibom girls too.

They believe money grow on trees..

2 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by nigerianvenom(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2014
ayukdaboss:
So when I mentioned girls did I point your sisters out or any of your relatives? I don't know why most of you on nairaland behave like kids.

are cross riverines not people's sisters,mothers and relation?how dare u badmouth others?for ur info,i'm an akwa ibomite and they are our sisters.stop that,ur people are not perfect
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by DECOtech(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2014
Dymondgurl: lolz! I don hear.
you don hear abi you don agree?
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by BreezyRita(f): 9:40am On Aug 26, 2014
@ op What of PH, Abuja etc?
Its everywhere! And pls stop saying 99%!!!
I'm in Cali and I've got some nice friends too.
Are u sure it wasn't u who tried to down a bottle of vodka? Cos ur anger can be felt in this post.
Anyway, take heart. It'll be well ok?
Ur tired of dem Cali babes? Just waka enter another city go try ur luck...
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Ebymyk(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2014
Calabar is not a place you expect to find a good gurl...de gurs der love 2 get f****kd...so lyt dem...n move on to de next..
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Ebymyk(m): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2014
Calabar is not a place you expect to find a good gurl...de gurls der love 2 get f****kd...so lyt dem...n move on to de next..but wit protection...nw ebola is on board plsss blank dem abeg..
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by majalisa(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tymax:
Na Federal warning b DAt o
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
BreezyRita: @ op What of PH, Abuja etc?
Its everywhere! And pls stop saying 99%!!!
I'm in Cali and I've got some nice friends too.
Are u sure it wasn't u who tried to down a bottle of vodka? Cos ur anger can be felt in this post.
Anyway, take heart. It'll be well ok?
Ur tired of dem Cali babes? Just waka enter another city go try ur luck...

HEHEHEHEHE, abeg pack well.

calabar is not industrialized and only a few succeful business men are in calabar. the rest are just avergae chaps trying to meet up.
the level of poverty in that land is high so much so that a young man will accept his wife/girfriend cheating on him cos she is surviving him financially.

the married ones are not left out as you can clearly see from the outfits and looks that they are not been cared for by the fellow claimimg husband.

i have been to ikom severally as my boss and colleagues are from that state.

i have also had my fair share of them cali sisters, they are good on bed and a couple of them are beautiful. bl.ow job pro

if you dont have much money, just go to flour mill junction and arround that high way.
if you can wait till december for the canival , then i promise you that you will make it an annual event.

Akwa ibom babes are in ph hustling so its not so much over their. infact they prefer their people but some wild ones will visit you if you have the nerve to send trasnportation but i still prefer calabar punn.y to akwa united punn.y.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women / Can You Marry A Prostitute? / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.