Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) (17483 Views)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by lyntiffany(f): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Men, Men, Men hmmmm how many times did I call you guys? Pls is everywhere let's stop generalizing things here. Some one said go date a homely chick, the ones who forms hard to get, my brother that's no yard stick for knowing a virtuous woman. Some women pretend a lot she could be forming hard to get for you while some guy is busy devouring her punanny. When your ready to settle down pray for directions and ask God to bring the right woman your way and remember wisdom is the principle thing in handling issues like relationship.

2 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Hembelembe: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
holusormi:

Well sis, maybe you were sha, runs gehs tend to forget their runs status after marriage grin grin... ps ; think carefully before u attempt to quote and insult me,,...cos it won't end well!!! sad
meaning?
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Hembelembe: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
holusormi:

Well sis, maybe you were sha, runs gehs tend to forget their runs status after marriage grin grin... ps ; think carefully before u attempt to quote and insult me,,...cos it won't end well!!! sad
what is dis one saying?
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by ayukdaboss(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
BreezyRita: @ op What of PH, Abuja etc?
Its everywhere! And pls stop saying 99%!!!
I'm in Cali and I've got some nice friends too.
Are u sure it wasn't u who tried to down a bottle of vodka? Cos ur anger can be felt in this post.
Anyway, take heart. It'll be well ok?
Ur tired of dem Cali babes? Just waka enter another city go try ur luck...
Lol..if it was me I would have said so wink
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by annawhite(f): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2014
#strolls in #looks at the broke poster

.......shake my calabar bumbum and walks outta the thread# grin
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by haibe(m): 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Loll.. All i can say is, "wo unto this generation".... We are now in the stage were sex is the order of the day.. God would hav made it in a way that the day a man/woman get married Dats when they should develop sex organ.. As long as say dicck and ppussy they, fucuuk must they!

I have always wondered about the bolded for long; things would have been easy that way.

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by kay29000(m): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hmm! So who come bad pass now... Calabar girls or PH girls? Anyway, i'd like to visit that place to experience this myself.
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by fpeter(f): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Largas:
Word: stop datiing runs girl and commercial sex workers.

What has cheating got to do with the types of people u mentioned above? Would it be out of place for them to practise their trades? Read properly and comment wisely,nobody would date a tramp and expect them not to be cheap. OP is talking about the supposedly decent folks A.K.A wives,babes/GFs.

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by sarmiie(m): 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Dis is no big deal.. Most south-side girls dont view sex as a big deal, so na to jst do run commot sure pass.

Besides, it's jst a feature of a 'liberated' society....d same happens evrywhere, xcept maybe saudi-arabia and vatican city. So, no biggie...

Lastly, op u nor try o.......babe fall ur padi hand like dat n d only tin wey u fit do na to dey laff am??. Dt ur frnd no need enemies at all.

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by inositol88(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
nigerianvenom:

dont allow me abuse ur family.stop that rubbish.if ur sisterrs are runs gals,it doesnt mean u should vent ur anger on innocent cross riverines

Tank u bro, u just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Charlesberry(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Have you ever thought about or imagined a situation where 99% of girls in a whole City cheat?? Well that's the new trend in Calabar.

You be fine man/boy you no get money your gf will still cheat.

You be fine man/boy you get money she'll still cheat on a richer nigga with a bigger ride.

If you ugly and you no get money then be sure that about 4 daddy's are bleeping the hell out of your babes assets.

But if you're uglier than OBJ and you have a fat account and a "big ride" then you're game....and if you get these qualities come fine then you're a god in Calabar.

The guys holding the leash on the young babes of Calabar right now are the working class bachelors with big jobs and big cars and the young unfaithful married men (35-50yrs). They have become so many lately. I don't know where these evil men are migrating from coming to ruin our relationships. FVCCCK!! angry

I was out with my friends the other day at a bar...from upstairs lo and behold we saw my friend's babe chatting with a "big-man" and after sometime she jumped into his X6 and they zoomed off shocked shocked. I laughed my intestines out as I watched my friend drink almost half a bottle of vodka so he could get wasted quick.

It's just so rampant now. Although I'm very comfortable I just don't wanna have anything to do with any Calabar babe...Arrgh. Chai. Thank God say that ebola-patrick no later come this side. It would have been more disastrous. angry angry

Source: An Angry Nairalander angry

I'm in calabar. You dey talk tru broz but not all sha but majority.
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Charlesberry(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
Afghanistan:
Men when will I go to calabar like this.... I've heard so many sweet things about those girls. I fit just freestyle go there one week com back lag.

Lol just gather ya bar
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Charlesberry(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nobleval:
lol...you are on point.. grin

Lol bobo u r on point
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by rbekins: 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
annawhite:

I dey tells you. That issue is every where no be only Cali chicks. grin
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
fpeter:

What has cheating got to do with the types of people u mentioned above? Would it be out of place for them to practise their trades? Read properly and comment wisely,nobody would date a tramp and expect them not to cheap. OP is talking about the supposedly decent folks A.K.A wives,babes/GF's.
Shut the fvck up. Your loud rants are disturbing me.
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by fpeter(f): 6:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
Largas:

Shut the fvck up. Your loud rants are disturbing me.

If you're disturbed then get off my space undecided
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
fpeter:

If you're disturbed then get off my space undecided
What is this one feeling like? Who dash you space? Mgbeke feeling funky. I don't wanna even look at your face. Space kor? Universe ni?
I nor go even quote you follow u talk rubbish again.
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by MightyFortress: 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
ITbomb:
If what I heard about Calabar is true then it calls for caution.

Many say that the marine spirits have infiltrated the town so heavily that out of 5 fine girls you see on the road 2 are occultic.
Once you taste them it would be so hard for you to leave the town while they suck all your earnings to the underworld.
The Olumba girls are not restricted to just those who wear white garments as they are everywhere, sweet and polished, waiting for the latest yumpy in town while the other innocent girls will be playing catch up to belong.

Young guys and corpers should be careful if they want to secure their future as the sex establishes a blood covenant which is forever.
Calabar is not what you see.
Something I just can't understand, Owerri girls are doing worse but Calabar has this enchanting atmosphere that makes sex seems so easy. Beware
hmmmmm... Scary
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by annawhite(f): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
It bomb u be otondo I swear...marine spirit ke!
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by ITbomb(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2014
annawhite:
It bomb u be otondo I swear...marine spirit ke!
I don start to dey fear you sef

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by annawhite(f): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
ITbomb:

I don start to dey fear you sef
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahah

Marine spirit no dey waste time for poor peeps tongue

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by jayedu108: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
annawhite:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahah

Marine spirit no dey waste time for poor peeps tongue
Are u one of dem cos u sound like one stop pretending!
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by annawhite(f): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
jayedu108:
Are u one of dem cos u sound like one stop pretending!
go to the kid section....do I look like barney undecided

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Equado(m): 1:44am On Nov 27, 2014
Dymondgurl:
Bro, take a chill pill. Its everywhere as long as der r gals der bt d reason why its looks as if its so bad in cali is cos cali is a small place so things like ds tend to be blown out of proportion. So d 99% is quite an exaggeration on ur part. Its not dt bad oo
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Equado(m): 1:46am On Nov 27, 2014
Dymondgurl:
Bro, take a chill pill. Its everywhere as long as der r gals der bt d reason why its looks as if its so bad in cali is cos cali is a small place so things like ds tend to be blown out of proportion. So d 99% is quite an exaggeration on ur part. Its not dt bad oo
I totally agree with you,its not that high but the percentage in cally is above 50%...
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dymondgurl:
am not in calabar for now, but I leave der, I left in april. School stuffs.

But your profile says lagos. How come? You have finally relocated?
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Dymondgurl(f): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
letsdothis5:

But your profile says lagos. How come? You have finally relocated?
I presently reside in lagos cos I school there. When I move, I'll change my location.
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dymondgurl:
I presently reside in lagos cos I school there. When I move, I'll change my location.
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by 9Too: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dymondgurl:
succulent li..ps. Hmmmmmmmm! Baby, i'm coming to get you.
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Barezzi(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
annawhite:

pishure or... grin grin
Calabar rocks folks... wink
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Dymondgurl(f): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
9Too:
succulent li..ps. Hmmmmmmmm! Baby, i'm coming to get you.
lol, thanks wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! / My Girlfriend Wants An Abortion / Your Top 5 Priorities Before Selecting A Husband/Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.