Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

I Will Never Love Again,how True Is It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Love Again,how True Is It. (500 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? / I Will Never Love Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Love Again,how True Is It. by Calebosko(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2014
its d most comon line of words among those that are heartbroken, u love him or her with all your heart,you promise and hope to stay with her forever,give her all d atention,love,trust,respect,u cant imagene urself being with someone else, u realy love her with all your heart, but she/he never return ur love,she broke ur heart..

it hurt so much,you try to let go but u cant,cus ur so into him/her, she was your first love, u cry a milion tears,u listen to westlife,celindion,sia,brandy,etc and all u think about is her/him, you think death is beta than life without her, d more u think about her and all the love you use to share and u say I WILL NEVER LOVE AGAIN, guys how true is it? Do you beleve in love after love? share ur esperience after love to help a brother/sister hey..
Re: I Will Never Love Again,how True Is It. by Nsonaso(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
Calebosko: its d most comon line of words among those that are heartbroken, u love him or her with all your heart,you promise and hope to stay with her forever,give her all d atention,love,trust,respect,u cant imagene urself being with someone else, u realy love her with all your heart, but she/he never return ur love,she broke ur heart..

it hurt so much,you try to let go but u cant,cus ur so into him/her, she was your first love, u cry a milion tears,u listen to westlife,celindion,sia,brandy,etc and all u think about is her/him, you think death is beta than life without her, d more u think about her and all the love you use to share and u say I WILL NEVER LOVE AGAIN, guys how true is it? Do you beleve in love after love? share ur esperience after love to help a brother/sister hey..

"I'll Never Be In Love Again"

You can write your own ticket now
I'll get by without you somehow
Don't you worry about what I'll do
I'll be fine without you
You say, you think the change will do you good
If you feel that way well I guess it would
I can live my life without you
I've got places to go and things to do.

But I'll never be in love again
My poor ol' heart will never mend
Oh, I'll find someone to hold now and then
But I'll never be in love again.

Something went wrong along the way
And there's nothing I can do to make you stay
Well, I never tried to put holds on you
That's the last thing I'd ever wanna do
So you go your way and I'll go mine
And if our paths should cross
Somewhere down the line,
I'll just say hello and shake your hand
But, if tears come to my eyes, please understand.

I'll never be in love again
My poor ol' heart will never mend
Oh, I'll find someone to hold now and then
But I'll never be in love again...

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips For Finding True Love And happiness / Doctor And Love / Ladies, Would You Prefer True Love To A Gift Of Ferrari ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.