Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

I Will Never Love Again! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Love Again! (8568 Views)

My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / I Will Never Love Again Untill Am Ready For Marriage! / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Love Again! by karibu(m): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2007
i will never love again,you give your heart to someone but she break it.Where are the good ladies gone to?
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by Busta(f): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2007
pele
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by BobJames1(f): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2007
why did she dump you?
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by yimiton(f): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2007
Sorry, but not loving again will only make you hurt the more.
Why don't you look at the bright part of it, you had the opportunity to love and be loved back even though your heart was eventually broken.
Love is worth giving a short. Imagine if you've never had the wonderful opportunity of being in love.

Open your heart, free yourself, get up, dust yourself and start all over again. Enjoy love while it lasts, who know, it just might not be forever, or. . . it could.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by anycorner(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2007
deos she ever loved you?
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by lilrukevwe(m): 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2007
did u loved her with all ur heart
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by doctorb1(f): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2007
my brother this love thing dey pain undecided but the truth is u cant do without it, just give urself sometime to heal and then pick ur next love carefully, think of every past relationship as a teacher for future ones, cheesy
u'll be okay kiss
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by dapsycool(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2007
I heard Love is blind, so, In your next relationship, keep one eye closed and the other opened, just in case wink
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by karibu(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2007
she loved me but all over sudden she called yesterday and said her heart was with someone else.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by Easybaby(f): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2007
Take it easy sad

Beside, have you seen your Doctor? undecided
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by jkpretty(f): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2007
anycorner:

deos she ever loved you?

lilrukevwe:

did u loved her with all your heart

karibu:

she loved me but all over sudden she called yesterday and said her heart was with someone else.

U should be glad she told u the truth. At least appreciate her for that. smiley
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by zignorr(m): 10:26am On Oct 31, 2007
Dude, c'mon, you'll still love . . . such is life sad
But you didn't tell us what actually happened undecided
How could she just called and told you it is over . . .just like that?
Anyway,what goes around comes around . . . .Goodluck in your new search grin
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by chukz4real(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2007
jkpretty:

You should be glad she told u the truth. At least appreciate her for that. smiley

@JKPretty
Which is better, tellin me or never let know and hear a'out it? I prefer not tellin me. Just leavin me without a trace I suppose is more appropriate. This is my own view towards this thread anyway, and as u know, my opinion is strictly mine!
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by kaylala(m): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2007
you are on your own tongue
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by efuah(f): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2007
chukz4real:

@JKPretty
Which is better, tellin me or never let know and hear a'out it? I prefer not tellin me. Just leavin me without a trace I suppose is more appropriate. This is my own view towards this thread anyway, and as u know, my opinion is strictly mine!
. . . but i will evade tongue . . . it's better she tells u than for u to live in fools paradise grin
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by Bolarge(m): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2007
karibu:

Where are the good ladies gone to?
 They with me dawg, n' me don't share. cool grin
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by jkpretty(f): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2007
efuah:

. . . but i will evade tongue . . . it's better she tells u than for u to live in fools paradise grin

thanks darl kiss, tell him again
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by janami(f): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2007
i think d good ladies r still very much around but guys just seem to be looking for them in the wrong places. i also think she did right by telling u. That says she respects u
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by drealone: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2007
av never been jilted b4 not becos my babes av not seen richer and finer guys than me but becos i know how to handle women, they are as poisonous as snakes u just need to learn how to make them bow, im me and i will let u into the details wink
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by crazyp(f): 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2007
@poster,
never say never, just take ur time, it will come ur way again and i pray this time it shld be true and real, all the best smiley

@
drealone:

av never been jilted before not because my babes av not seen richer and finer guys than me but because i know how to handle women, they are as poisonous as snakes u just need to learn how to make them bow, im me and i will let u into the details wink

thanks but we dont need d dry gist undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by Boitatelo(f): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2007
l broke up with my first boyfriend recently and it was painful,l swore to myself l would never
love again,so my brother you not alone in all this l also went through a similar thing
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by jadeola(f): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2007
Get over it and move on, you are better of without her, you should be happy and dancing that her heart is with someone else. I know its tought to swallow this but you will be ok grin
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by TCUBE(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2007
kabiru.i dey feel u jare, where are all the good girls?
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by 2old4that(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2007
my brother this love thing dey pain but the truth is u can't do without it, just give yourself sometime to heal and then pick your next love carefully, think of every past relationship as a teacher for future ones,
u'll be okay

Right!

Just open up and dont live in the guilt of the past relationship. Be cautious before delving into another relationship. Above all, always believe your future is free from spots.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by obyann(f): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2007
sorry oooooooo grin grin
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by saucekid(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2007
@ poster,

thank God say u no go love again oooooooo wipes sweat from forehead

atleast my chances are increased
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by choco4life(m): 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2007
Women most times make mistakes with the choice of guys dey go for[sub][/sub]chase good guys fro bad ones
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by cyprianjr(m): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2007
"When you begin to think the world is turning against you,check yourself to be sure you are not the one turning against the world", heared that from somewhere,can't remember where really.

well the koko is, dude try check yourself,u sure sey your way to ladies pureeeeee wink? u sure sey u no dey try take sharp corners?, aiight,lets assume here that you really do give them your heart but they eventually end up breaking that fragile heart of yours, well guy,      WAKE UPPP!!!!!!!!!!!, make u no turn to red oil, omo no sleep-no sleep at alllllllll. This girls full ground everywhere, maybe the girls in the past were not meant to be yours anyway, so you wan kill yourself? abi her aso-rock too sweet? omo NO DULLING jo.

Move on and keep toasting till you can toast no more, hopefully i pray you find your true lost girl aiight. kiss kiss
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by parislomo(f): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2007
Ndo nna, E go better, U be good and the good girls will come around you. And for calling to inform you,  You are blessed she didn't play you for a fool, cos dude that was sincerity on her part FOR REAL.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by otokx(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2007
Look at the brighter side, at least your still alive to express your opinion.
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by MasterUwem(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2007
did u have a real love for her, and did she really love u?

in a case like dis u try to call her and find out what a mess is this after finding out u know what step to take next
Re: I Will Never Love Again! by niceuzor: 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2007
Haba!!   shocked

how u go give her your whole heart make she keep for you?

now you see she don't break am? cry " no cry u hear "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-flirting:What Do You Think? / An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl / After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.