Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) (55714 Views)

Toke Makinwa Got A Good Fashion Sense [photos] / (Pictures)Tiwa Savage Has Stopped Wearing Her Wedding Ring / Tiwa Savage Has A Message For Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by persie98: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
i think shes nice
[img]http://smsh.me/axul.jpg[/img][img]http://smsh.me/azlb.jpg[/img]
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by daveP(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
Ab025: the 3rd pics.....her shoe rili got me laughin

#haha....
THE SHOES IN THE 1ST AND 3RD PIX ARE THE SAME shocked shocked shocked so we know her best shoe now!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
She's beautiful, but these pics are poor especially the one dressed in orange abi yellow.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by soulglo: 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
BoboYekini: Nahhh. Can't you see what she's doing with those long pants?. Kinda like a soul sista look wink

Yep but it still should not drag like that. They are meant to be wide but about an inch about your the ground. If she had it tailored then she probably wore 6 inches and then has maybe 4 in heels in this picture. She still looks fly though smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by yeloyhemzy(f): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
Nawa o, u guys shld free dis babe nw. Nobody is perfect.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2014

#haha....
Please leave her to rock her valentino
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2014

#haha....
Please leave her to rock her valentino.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Weah96:

Trust me, na by force. This one is even small sef.
dunt mynd ha wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
I still can't get over that last name of hers
Savage
How can people answer to savage as a family name?
Tua
That is No name for a human
Were her people illiterate and took on an Oyibo name that sounded "good" to their ears (with such vile meaning?)
I don't get it
She needs to take on the name of her husband and drop this savage of a name fast fast.

[size=18pt]sav·age[/size]
ˈsavij/

adjective
(of an animal or force of nature) fierce, violent, and uncontrolled.
"tales of a savage beast"

synonyms: ferocious, fierce; More
antonyms: tame
cruel and vicious; aggressively hostile.
"they launched a savage attack on the budget"
synonyms: vicious, brutal, cruel, sadistic, ferocious, fierce, violent, bloody, murderous, homicidal, bloodthirsty; More
(chiefly in historical or literary contexts) primitive; uncivilized.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
synonyms: primitive, uncivilized, unenlightened, nonliterate
"a savage race"

(of a place) wild-looking and inhospitable; uncultivated.
synonyms: rugged, rough, wild, inhospitable, uninhabitable
"a savage landscape"

(of something bad or negative) very great; severe.
"this would deal a savage blow to the government's fight"
synonyms: severe, crushing, devastating, crippling, terrible, awful, dreadful, dire, catastrophic, calamitous, ruinous
"a savage blow for the town"
noun
noun: savage; plural noun: savages
(chiefly in historical or literary contexts) a member of a people regarded as primitive and uncivilized.
synonyms: barbarian, wild man, wild woman, primitive
"she'd expected mud huts and savages"
a brutal or vicious person.
"the mother of one of the victims has described his assailants as savages"
synonyms: brute, beast, monster, barbarian, sadist, animal
"she described her son's assailants as savages"
verb
verb: savage; 3rd person present: savages; past tense: savaged; past participle: savaged; gerund or present participle: savaging
(especially of a dog or wild animal) attack ferociously and maul.
"ewes savaged by marauding dogs"
synonyms: maul, attack, tear to pieces, lacerate, claw, bite
"he was savaged by a dog"

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
And the soft sell journalist will call her beautiful thereby insulting us the viewers..

Muscle body. undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by soulglo: 9:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
daveP: THE SHOES IN THE 1ST AND 3RD PIX ARE THE SAME shocked shocked shocked so we know her best shoe now!!

If you spend $1000.00 on a pair of shoes you'd wear it more than once too

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by thomasdareal(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
niverah: as if she isn't already doing dat undecided....she's just over confident and takes too many fashion risk dat never end well...
babe don't pass me by,say hello to me.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Davidbanky(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I don't know joor. Maybe it's my eyes, but she no beautiful for ma eye sha.
Oh, I have a yungsis, but she is underaged. grin

She no too fine, she just dey ...
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by MhisIjay(f): 10:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jst passing tho
But
Is dat d only shoe she's got?
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by bbdrown: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2014
Beync: na wah o, u ney current o. she don reveal all those things finish put jara sef, u need see that one way bring controversy everywhere, u go think say na IndecentStar
of course I know her well. My point is when she was wearing those rubbish, nobody said she didn't have a dress sense. Infact some ppl were supporting her when she was being criticized...they were saying its not anybody's business. Now she is wearing close-to-normal clothes, they are raging...and it even made frontpage!
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by bbdrown: 10:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bagwellz: bros abeg help me ask dem:/:/
I taya for people o.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
chai tiwa sausage don finish for nl. an average girl like her just needs to keep things simple, nor be by force to overdress, celebrity my yansh
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by bbdrown: 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
saytan: chai tiwa sausage don finish for nl. an average girl like her just needs to keep things simple, nor be by force to overdress, celebrity my yansh
average Ur kidding, Right?
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by bbdrown: 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
alobam1:

My dear am proudly Yoruba..I just told you the truth about Yoruba girls and nothing else..BTW,I just opened this new profile as i could not log into my main account..So i dont know where you saw all my posts as anti-yoruba..I just told you the truth about yoruba girls being ugly,not pretty and rigid,but you went on a shouting spree..Am sure you are a part of the Ugly girls in Yoruba Land..Isnt it?
that means u are ugly abi?
FYI, Hausa/Fulani girls are the prettiest in Nigeria. Did u just say South-South
They are masculine & muscular.
As for Ibos they are ok, but Yoruba gals just gat something better asides their beauty.
Shame on u, ugly gal!
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Jesuspistol(m): 10:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
Facially she's not fine. But stature-wise she's ok

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by bbdrown: 10:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Asa is not even beautiful please. She gat this 'mature' fine. Like you can't place ur hand on her wow factor. undecided
madam, u fine pass Tiwa+Asa combined jare.
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
Bleaching biitch
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 25, 2014
soulglo:

Yep but it still should not drag like that. They are meant to be wide but about an inch about your the ground. If she had it tailored then she probably wore 6 inches and then has maybe 4 in heels in this picture. She still looks fly though smiley
kiss You have good taste.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Kentnickole(m): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
Awwww... Tiwa Tiwa haba!
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Leerikz(m): 11:09pm On Aug 25, 2014
How will this country get better when peeps like @op here have no other job but to downgrade and belittle others??.. I really think this post is unnecessary and uncalled for.. Leave tiwa and her dress sense ni.. She has gone pretty far in life with that dress sense.. While many of the ' most fashionable ' are still here downgrading her while trying to survive.. Chai!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
montestic: I went through lalasticlala's thread on The Most Fashionable/Stylish Nigerian Female Celebrities
https://www.nairaland.com/1870830/most-stylish-fashionable-nigerian-female

I was impressed with the the list until I saw Tiwa Savage and Cossy Orjiakor's names there.

I think Tiwa may be a good singer, but her beauty is overrated, she's not beautiful, she's just like an ordinary girl. In terms of fashion, she lacks in that department. She always dresses poorly, no taste at all. In fact Cossy even dresses better than overrated Tiwa.

What's your take on this?

Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by lovelyronke20(f): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
doro fine
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by easystudy101: 11:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by bbdrown: 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
lovelyronke20: doro fine
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Elypsis(m): 11:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=michaelking28]I don't even know for them,or is it that tin in d pics above?[/mquote]. Rotfl
Re: Tiwa Savage Has A Poor Fashion Sense? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 26, 2014
The woman is drop dead gorgeous. But she desperately needs a stylist.

Accessories and shoes are her biggest weaknesses.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo / Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram / Korede Bello & Tania Omotayo In London- Says "Ï Love u" to her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.