Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,926 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With (4465 Views)

Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by shugala(f): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sucre n pumpkin
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by HFOG(f): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
Three7Ty9:
Lmao! My Lord ke? What about and personal savior?
lolz...My lord not My Lord...spot the difference :p
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 27, 2014
martyns303: Mi Amore
really? saved mine with mi amor kiss
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 27, 2014
...well back then.....He has a very common name, i just customised it somehow....sounded romantic to me.....He is now my ex anyways.....
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Bwaal(m): 6:33am On Aug 27, 2014
temigracie: ...well back then.....He has a very common name, i just customised it somehow....sounded romantic to me.....He is now my ex anyways.....
re u single?
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 27, 2014
Bwaal: re u single?
...lol...borderline...
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Bwaal: re u single?
...lol...borderline...single but in a serious relationship with my career...
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Jilo83(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2014
My jewel and mine
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by emperorchedda(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2014
Her name. I'm not the pet name guy. I prefer she stores mine with my name as well
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by bank2k4real(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2014
Its stored.."my 1 is 1" an ;Dd "my 1 = 1"
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Omolehinme(f): 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
My sunshine
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by justi4jesu(f): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mon Coeur tongue
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Bwaal(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...borderline...single but in a serious relationship with my career...

Hmmmm dahzzz nice

same here jare
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Donfamous(m): 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
justi4jesu: Coucou tongue
what's dat?
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by justi4jesu(f): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Donfamous: what's dat?

its french tongue
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Dlionsheart: 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Donfamous: Mine na sugar cane. Don't ask y

I know why, its because you cane her............... very well.

No be so?
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Donfamous(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
Dlionsheart:

I know why, its because you cane her............... very well.

No be so?
lmao. U're wrong
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Donfamous(m): 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

its french tongue
dats cool. So what's the meaning
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by justi4jesu(f): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
Donfamous: dats cool. So what's the meaning

Coucou means Hi

Ma cherie/Mon coeur means My darling/My heart
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Donfamous(m): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

Coucou means Hi

Ma cherie/Mon coeur means My darling/My heart
I've heard that part befor, tot it was igbo o. Well will u be ma french teacher? Lolz
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by justi4jesu(f): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
Donfamous: I've heard that part befor, tot it was igbo o. Well will u be ma french teacher? Lolz

Attend my French Class..

https://www.nairaland.com/1805219/french-speakers-french-learners-nairaland
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by jennylove7575(f): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
For my first alhaji......money box
Second alhaji.........sausage roll
Minister..........zenith ATM
Ordinary poor guy......pleasure booster
The guy i truly love.....the koko
The one I want to marry......homemade.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Tallesty1(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
jennylove7575: For my first alhaji......money box
Home made is in trouble.grin
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by captainjoh(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Donfamous: Mine na sugar cane. Don't ask y
My heroine
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Donfamous(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
captainjoh: My heroine
lmao
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Shugajay(m): 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
Heart throb cheesy
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Shugajay(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
jennylove7575: For my first alhaji......money box
Hahahahaaha.... U know go kill person ooo grin
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by barackodam: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
Her name
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by handysuzy(f): 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
I saved it with 'My Boo'. He later told me he preferred Asala (Hi nickname).
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by CokerAnne(f): 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
My Jewel
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
Guy
Re: What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With by keypad1: 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
borehole tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fourteen(14) Things About Ladies That Guys Do Not And Will Never Understand. / Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! / Have I Lost Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.