Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

If You Discover That You Both Have AS Genotype Few Months To Your Wedding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Discover That You Both Have AS Genotype Few Months To Your Wedding. (613 Views)

What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Guy's Dick Is Too Small? / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Discover That You Both Have AS Genotype Few Months To Your Wedding. by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2014
What will you do if you realize that you both have AS genotype few months/weeks to your wedding?
Re: If You Discover That You Both Have AS Genotype Few Months To Your Wedding. by SwagPower: 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
Medical advice... brk it off....d problems u r likely 2 encounter will trump d luv u once shared... Pls Brk it off....Experience
Re: If You Discover That You Both Have AS Genotype Few Months To Your Wedding. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2014
now ayam coonfussed, wel, i tink we jst hv to go our seperate ways....
Re: If You Discover That You Both Have AS Genotype Few Months To Your Wedding. by dagentility(f): 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
There is nothing much there, i'v seen couples who are of the same AS genotype that married with kids,and none of them is a sickler.

1 Like

Re: If You Discover That You Both Have AS Genotype Few Months To Your Wedding. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
sameer1212: now ayam coonfussed, wel, i tink we jst hv to go our seperate ways....
Easier said than done.
Re: If You Discover That You Both Have AS Genotype Few Months To Your Wedding. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
dagentility: There is nothing much there, i'v seen couples who are of the same AS genotype that married with kids,and none of them is a sickler.
seriously?
Re: If You Discover That You Both Have AS Genotype Few Months To Your Wedding. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
imoleay0: Easier said than done.
u tink so?

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do In This Case Now?your Oppinion Is Welcomed / Been An Over Protective Guy. What Impact Does It Have On A Relationship? / Women Of Nairaland,what Do Men Do That's Attractive, That Men Don't Know About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.