Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? (2249 Views)

AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by MizMyColi(f): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
ideology: grin babe So You use me do experiment abi tongue tongue
Kikikikikikiikiki,

For the topic, I'll say ;

1. The world is changing, today's kids are more intelligent, smarter and inquisitive.

2. Humans are influenced, even unconsciously by any info.
3. Why do you do what you do?

LoL, imo I think it shouldn't be at all.
especially after they are 2 years old.
It all boils down to parents using their discretion.
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by PrinxArthur1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
In other words this thread is called the "dangerous assumption" the 21st century church teachings indeed!
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Bunchersstab(m): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
Coming back to comment. tongue

Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by bolaino(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
dre11:

still dey look for
until u see one wey catch ur fancy..... never stop searching oooo
mos def
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by hensben(m): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
'Sharing' wow! Nice feature
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Tallesty1(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
Neldrizzy: Loll.. Daddy they are sharing us oo!! grin
It is a good move nah.

How is your day moving??
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Mynd44, please put this on front page.
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Bishiie(m): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
To me it's not normal, because kids of today are awesome when it comes to thinking
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
It aint proper.

Bathe them seperately and in turns.
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by xamster(m): 6:31pm On Aug 25, 2014
Fanks @MizMyColi, Waz stunned When i saw the share icon anyways.....back to the topic, i used to have a neighbour whose wife baths wid their 5 and 2 year old son while he baths with his 4yr daughter. Sumtymz it's the other way buh wheneva they're in d bathroom u hear the kidz sayin "mummy what's this" "daddy can i touch it" And em parents b lyk "stop it @ once, i'll beat u(yea rite).
Na xo d kids go just cum our rum cum dey yarn say daddy's tin is v.big & mum have big dhat......neva bath wid kidz cuz kidz of diz days are sharper than their Age oh

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by AfricanApple(f): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2014
krall: Who is sharing moi-moi here?? undecided
or name supposed to be foodiola, dem dey talk beta tin u dey yarn moimoi
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
Mum never had her bath. Together with us, but she dresses infrnt of us sha. I dnt think its advisable tho,
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by sexylogan(m): 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: As a young boy, when growing up, I saw the parents - women especially - of some kids taking them together to the bathroom to have their baths. Is this proper? Does this not send some negative imagination into the kids?

Very improper in my opinion.
I'm still haunted by images of my aunt.... lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by agabaI23(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
Does no child no good.
There was a thread like that in the past. One of the posters said that she used having a shower with her son as a reward whenever she did anything right and normally promised him a shower if he behaved.

Not right but each to his own
@MizMyColi
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by MizMyColi(f): 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
agabaI23: Does no child no good.
There was a thread like that in the past. One of the posters said that she used having a shower with her son as a reward whenever she did anything right and normally promised him a shower if he behaved.

Not right but each to his own
@MizMyColi
I concur smiley
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by Ab4all(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: As a young boy, when growing up, I saw the parents - women especially - of some kids taking them together to the bathroom to have their baths. Is this proper? Does this not send some negative imagination into the kids?
it's entirely wrong especially in this century where the suppose mass media meant for education forays otherwise. As kids we are very observant and skeptical about things we see hence putting dem into practice.
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
sexylogan:

Very improper in my opinion.
I'm still haunted by images of my aunt.... lipsrsealed undecided
How?
Re: Is It Proper For Parents To Have Their Baths Together With Their Kids? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2015
Cc RoyalRoy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Marry Your Spouse Even If Your Pastor Disapproves Of It? / Meet Britain's First 'black And White' Identical Twins / Tiwa Savage Finally Succumbs To Ankara Before Date With Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.