Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (124492 Views)

Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Davido Acquires A House In The US / Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by lorRhyMeZ: 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
siegfried99:

U sabi facts.. grin

Tanx to Google grin

No time grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by MoneyGreen(m): 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2014
Can it take us to Mars? If yes, then let's have a lift off!
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by omoredia: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
all na packaging if you really know these so called celeb you will understand they are worth far less than they like to make us believe. thats why its called show business. its all about the show!
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
common 1million followers on twitter davido no get; na to come get $250m to buy jet.... abi na mamiwater dash am d money??

2 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
I don't blame whoever put up that figure sha, you failed maths.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
SantaMafia: arrant nonsense! do you know how much 250 million Ghana cedis is worth in dollars, compared with 250 million naira? such crass stvpidity

Charley,

Isn't 250 Million Ghana Cedi equals 800,000Naira or$6,000USD??

Commoooon, I'm not responsible for your economic woes! Just be patient till your fellow monkeys start coming to Abuja to getting instructions on what to do & what not to do after Nigerians must have bought over every coy in that worthless shithole called Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Atmmachine(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters: his the first nigerian artist to acquire a jet

He is'nt..
Psquare got a private jet
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by iamord(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

I tried though. Three separate times. Shey you saw?

I saw it ooooh!! I follow weak! I don't even need To google to know that its A dead story made Up by a hungry owu blown illiterate blogger

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Superstar007(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
room089: Omo I dey back yard o! I still dey cry wen I see the big big cars wey dis children dey display for outside public wen I still dey trek and kak for molue, na e dis pikin run carry plane join. Poverty e no go eva beta for you!

No worry. You go make am bros.
Its all about determination and perseverance
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by whitecat007: 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
That bird can't be more than $2m, and yes, he can afford it, and I believe it's for him via his daddy's purse. The blog probably meant 250m naira. I'm not surprised, he's the first to own the most expensive automobile among the artists and now the first to purchase aircraft, after all he has the most comfortably cushioned Dad. The nigg came from both old and new money.
redcliff: All these bloggers.. you guys have bastardized journalism.. that jet is not 250m$ plus that is not for davido!

This is not how to drive traffic to your website you hungry mofos!!!
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by iamord(m): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
himkers: common 1million followers on twitter davido no get; na to come get $250m to buy jet.... abi na mamiwater dash am d money??

Even ogun owo. No go give u that kind bar!
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Atmmachine(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
P.square got their own jet @ 50 million naira..
Davido bought his @ 25 million naira, he bought it last two months before his sister's wedding in New York
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
iamord:

I saw it ooooh!! I follow weak! I don't even need To google to know that its A dead story made Up by a hungry owu blown illiterate blogger

And it's on the front page. Smh.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by redcliff: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
whitecat007: That bird can't be more than $2m, and yes, he can afford it, and I believe it's for him via his daddy's purse. The blog probably meant 250m naira. I'm not surprised, he's the first to own the most expensive automobile among the artists and now the first to purchase aircraft, after cos he has the most comfortable cushioned Dad. The nigg came from money.

$2m for real? You got to be kidding me.. davido's dad is not as rich you think him to be. He is only a billionaire in naira and not dollars.. that private jet does not belong to davido.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by iamord(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

That's even my major problem, thumbs up to the MODS for this making fp

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by RebelLeader15(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
MzOma: http://segunakinleye..co.uk/2014/08/vote-
chisom-contestant-no-9-as-face-of.html?m=1.... Please like her pics alone and the page as well... She
really need your likes.. May God bless y'll
God have already bless me and others, no likes for 2day, check back in a week time....
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters:

You,ve got no idea of the features in that jet, click the link. the jet has an inbuilt swimming pool and turbine to generate power when its in the air, its also got a bomb detector. click the link to check them out for yourself
what of atm machine?
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Superstar007(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
MzOma: http://segunakinleye..co.uk/2014/08/vote-
chisom-contestant-no-9-as-face-of.html?m=1.... Please like her pics alone and the page as well... She
really need your likes.. May God bless y'll

I bn wan go click like am sha but the kind gbagaun wey I see for your siggy do make I do U-turn quick quick. embarassed
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Honestly, I am shocked?! I knew Entertainment paid but wth?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by whitecat007: 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
You mean billionaire in naira can't invest 200m naira in his son's future? Well he said he bought it and you all have to do us a favor by telling us why you think he can't own one.
redcliff:

$2m for real? You got to be kidding me.. davido's dad is not as rich you think him to be. He is only a billionaire in naira and not dollars.. that private jet does not belong to davido.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Leerikz(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters:

his leveraging on his father's wealth
...he's not leveraging on his father's wealth.. He even said he hates it when people refer his success to his father.. Including that he is working hard to make his children other versions of OBO just like him.. I don't even think his dad still gives him pocket money after all he has made for himself.. So you guys should park well o cool
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by snadguy007(m): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
nnekamezor: who say its a fairy tale??

Cos its a debunked story

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Leerikz(m): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
He never said he bought it tho... Read the post again..he probably rented it to his show at togo
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by whitecat007: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Worse things have graced the front page, this is the culture around here.
MissMeiya:

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by snadguy007(m): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Leerikz: ...he's not leveraging on his father's wealth.. He even said he hates it when people refer his success to his father.. Including that he is working hard to make his children other versions of OBO just like him.. I don't even think his dad still gives him pocket money after all he has made for himself.. So you guys should park well o cool
So u mean he is worth more than $250m, abi
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Zikyke(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Davido no fit buy private jet.d cost of maitenance of one jet is 339million naira for one year..don jazzy no fit buy one
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Habeyy(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nigerians and this envy nature....see as people dey drop voice for the boy ...weytin be ur problem if him buy jet....if him like make him buy bomber jet....Shey na ur papa money.....anyway since u re such a poor wrench without job and no hope of survival to talk less of making it in life.... Go get work little fellas and start a very good "ESUSU" pray ...and stop hating the selfmades...GET A LIFE ASAP...
.TO ALL. OTES....this d antidote of a successful life
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
whitecat007: Worse things have graced the front page, this is the culture arfund here.

It's not the content I have issue with. It's how blatantly fake it is. That's not Davido's twitter.

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Graphene(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters:

You,ve got no idea of the features in that jet, click the link. the jet has an inbuilt swimming pool and turbine to generate power when its in the air, its also got a bomb detector. click the link to check them out for yourself

This should be one of the best comments on this topic. Swimming pool,turbine,bomb detector. Guy you for add ebola detector
Chai!!! Daris God oooo!!! All these lies the OP is sharing! Daris God ooo!!!!
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by whitecat007: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Charters don't cost "million dollar" and why would he say "he did it" for renting a small plane he might have done so many times in his life?
Leerikz: He never said he bought it tho... Read the post again..he probably rented it to his show at togo
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by maigemuu: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
omo e don b for Davido...

remix go be like

everything is nice, the bank is paying,the time is now, the money don dey kom,i don dey shine,

moti lowo ju daddy mi...daddy mi oooo
moti lowo ju baba mi oooo...ooooh!
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by whitecat007: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Why is his being able to by anything should be measured by Don jazzy? When there's difference between those who have money and those who pretend to have it.
Zikyke: Davido no fit buy private jet.d cost of maitenance of one jet is 339million naira for one year..don jazzy no fit buy one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.