Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (124461 Views)

Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Davido Acquires A House In The US / Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by SantaMafia: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Utter nonsense! 250 million cedis equals 800,000 naira or $6,000? hahahaha wahala dey oooooooooo chei I am not surprised oooooh! shitnigerians are the dumbest people on earth grin a shitnigerian secondary school was asked what was 30 minus 28 and the ape's answer was 18![/size][size=8pt] grin grin grin fuckeduppedness grin

you nigerian monkeys are such a disgrace to the human race! You animals are unfuckinbeliavable! Fuckeduppenedness grin a nation of fooools grin http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/nigeria-a-nation-of-160million-fools/ grin

Being tethered to a bottom-dwelling shitnigeria could indeed be very, very frustrating grin

Chineke, you are the most phucked person in the whole wide world. Clueless, bombastic and fuelish vulture-eating wizard with a brain of a two-day old baby! Kiss my arse, ugly bas-tard! grin

Most of these eediots with a brain of a fish have never even stepped outside Nigeria in their miserable lives. All they hear is the half-truths and propaganda their incompetent, clueless and corrupt officials tell them. grin grin grin

hahahahaha see shitnigerian bleached wowo female apes being trafficked abroad as sex slaves. heard in some homes families even sell off properties to send their daughters abroad to go and do pr0stitution grin http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/24/nigerian-girls-scattered-abroad-as-sex-slaves/ grin grin grin

Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig! Is it my fault your country is so phucked? You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot! You can join the kidnappers association and do what millions of your demonic countrymen are doing,huh? People are kidnapped for gala and coke in your sh1thole grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable eediot! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Zoharariel:

Charley,

Isn't 250 Million Ghana Cedi equals 800,000Naira or$6,000USD??

Commoooon, I'm not responsible for your economic woes! Just be patient till your fellow monkeys start coming to Abuja to getting instructions on what to do & what not to do after Nigerians must have bought over every coy in that worthless shithole called Ghana.

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by room089: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
Superstar007:

No worry. You go make am bros.
Its all about determination and perseverance

Amen!!!!
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by emmygzy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
redcliff:

...you are not worth my time...
oga ade, how psquare wan take make money pass american artitste? American artistes sell dia albums worldwide, e.g. U.k., australia, canada, new zealand, ireland e.t.c and its original disc dat sells around 2000naira(around 12 dollars) and der is notn like piracy in dose countries and dey even go for tours too in dose countries dat at d end of d tours, dey rake in over 200million dollars. Not nigeria dat an album is 100 naira(les dan 1 dollar) and most ar even piracy. Its only wen companies like glo, mtn e.t.c do endorsements wit dem, dats wer dey get some money.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by emmygzy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
SantaMafia: Utter nonsense! 250 million cedis equals 800,000 naira or $6,000? hahahaha wahala dey oooooooooo chei I am not surprised oooooh! shitnigerians are the dumbest people on earth grin a shitnigerian secondary school was asked what was 30 minus 28 and the ape's answer was 18![/size][size=8pt] grin grin grin fuckeduppedness grin

you nigerian monkeys are such a disgrace to the human race! You animals are unfuckinbeliavable! Fuckeduppenedness grin a nation of fooools grin http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/nigeria-a-nation-of-160million-fools/ grin

Being tethered to a bottom-dwelling shitnigeria could indeed be very, very frustrating grin

Chineke, you are the most phucked person in the whole wide world. Clueless, bombastic and fuelish vulture-eating wizard with a brain of a two-day old baby! Kiss my arse, ugly bas-tard! grin

Most of these eediots with a brain of a fish have never even stepped outside Nigeria in their miserable lives. All they hear is the half-truths and propaganda their incompetent, clueless and corrupt officials tell them. grin grin grin

hahahahaha see shitnigerian bleached wowo female apes being trafficked abroad as sex slaves. heard in some homes families even sell off properties to send their daughters abroad to go and do pr0stitution grin http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/24/nigerian-girls-scattered-abroad-as-sex-slaves/ grin grin grin

Whack a con! dirty, ugly pig! Is it my fault your country is so phucked? You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot! You can join the kidnappers association and do what millions of your demonic countrymen are doing,huh? People are kidnapped for gala and coke in your sh1thole grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Undernourished, undereducated, unemployable eediot! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
hehehe.... Bros u dey vex ni Ghanas population is just the population of lagos and ogun state combined na...
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Samabu07(m): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters: see inner features of the jet below:
www..com

Get your traffic to your blog after this view, you aint seeing my ass stump up on your blog ever again tongue
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by fyxboss(m): 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
OK
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Kzinne: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
redcliff:

...you are not worth my time...
running away like a coward that you are
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Muheee: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters: The Omo-baba Olowo crooner this time around has blew his fans mind with what i refer to as the big bang. The fast growing nigerian artist reveled with picture that he has just acquired a new flying toy for himself.

Flying on a hired jet is also regarded as traveling on a private jet............
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by deavicky(m): 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters:

have you forgotten that he,s got a rich father

so, dont be bothered
rich father wa no get jet go give u moni to buy jet? And mind u person wa get jet no go snap for the door step

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by redcliff: 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
emmygzy: oga ade, how psquare wan take make money pass american artitste? American artistes sell dia albums worldwide, e.g. U.k., australia, canada, new zealand, ireland e.t.c and its original disc dat sells around 2000naira(around 12 dollars) and der is notn like piracy in dose countries and dey even go for tours too in dose countries dat at d end of d tours, dey rake in over 200million dollars. Not nigeria dat an album is 100 naira(les dan 1 dollar) and most ar even piracy. Its only wen companies like glo, mtn e.t.c do endorsements wit dem, dats wer dey get some money.

Since you are not the other guy i dont have his time, let me educate you..
One thing you should consider when doing business in different countries is the purchasing power of individuals.. in countries like switzerland, a pair of shoes selling for chf180, that same pair sells for $104 in the united states. The swiss francs also has more power than the american dollar. Converting $104 dollars to swiss francs would be around chf70-80.(be patient, im heading somewhere). The minimum wages is quite different with the swiss having a higher minimum wage but the economy has made it in such a way that the standard of living is also high (money wise).

Now as with the case of american artistes and their nigerian counterparts such as psquare, you cannot compare the purchasing power of americans and nigerians because they have a higher purchasing power which also is commensurate with the minimum wage in their country.. if psquare decide to use N15m to build a one storey duplex here, that same amount converted to dollars which is roughly $100k would not build the same standard structure psquare used to build theirs in nigeria in the states.

You hear an artiste in america bought a house of 5m dollars which is about 900m or more sef.. now imagine the kind of house that would gulp that amount of money in Nigeria.. (when its not defence hq)

Here is my point, wheatever region you are even if you make your money in peanuts, it does not matter so far it is way above the minimum wage range which means you can purchase items cheaper than what it is gotten for else where, you are good to go.

Which tour makes 200million dollars ? Na him most of these celebrities still dey less than $150m worth? Are you sure you know what you are saying?

The figures of 8million is actually an official figure of original copies gotten from the right quarters and thats the original copies alone. The numbers are way beyond that if you include pirated versions to the numbers. These guys have a fantastic distribution network. Tjoe is not just there for nothing... bro go and gather facts well..psquare are the only really rich nigerian artistes i am 100% sure of in this country.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by seedorfg(m): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
Davido bought a jet of 250million, taarrrrrr, YIMU, D lie no get photocopy grin
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
SantaMafia: I am not surprised oooooh! shitnigerians are the dumbest people on earth grin a shitnigerian secondary school was asked what was 30 minus 28 and the ape's answer was 18![/size][size=8pt] grin grin grin fuckeduppedness grin

Dude,

I was only trying to highlight how bleeped up your economy is. Nigeria recently overtook South Africa to
becoming Africa's largest economy. What about Ghana? What would be left of your shithole Country if all the Nigerian institutions were to leave?

I know u rag-tags are always happy to hear bad news emanate from Nigeria, but, just know that inspite of your 24/7 power supply, independence in 1957 or earlier,
NIGERIA WILL ALWAYS BE RICHER THAN GHANA. Your shithole Country is not even at par with Lagos in terms of economy. John Dramani Mahama(President of Ghana) can only be likened to or in the same category with Apapa Local Government Chairman in Lagos.

Looking forward to having Ghana Must Go - Season 2!

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by kcpragmatik(m): 12:46am On Aug 27, 2014
How much b TOKUNBO Jet sef..
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by easystudy101: 2:01am On Aug 27, 2014
ok oo davido..,
make we see how long ee go last

http://www.amazon.com/Jobs-Wey-You-Fast-Abroad-ebook/dp/B00MTW6O52
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 27, 2014
If he so much has money as he claims, Why is OBO not on forbes list yet! Am I missing something already?
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Ashantiking: 2:27am On Aug 27, 2014
Zoharariel:

Dude,

I was only trying to highlight how bleeped up your economy is. Nigeria recently overtook South Africa to
becoming Africa's largest economy. What about Ghana? What would be left of your shithole Country if all the Nigerian institutions were to leave?

I know u rag-tags are always happy to hear bad news emanate from Nigeria, but, just know that inspite of your 24/7 power supply, independence in 1957 or earlier,
NIGERIA WILL ALWAYS BE RICHER THAN GHANA. Your shithole Country is not even at par with Lagos in terms of economy. John Dramani Mahama(President of Ghana) can only be likened to or in the same category with Apapa Local Government Chairman in Lagos.

Looking forward to having Ghana Must Go - Season 2!

Fool, before Nigerians came to Ghana. Ghana was good. What have you contribute to Ghana apart from crimes and ashawo. The average Nigeria is still poor so spare me the bullshit about over taking South Africa. The average Nigeria will kill his mama to live in South Africa.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by wordsplay(m): 2:50am On Aug 27, 2014
inform any graduate or student you know to go online and register here http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=100208 .If successfully selected, the government will be paying them N30,000 monthly for 1year. Companies, organizations and institutions can also register and interns will be sent to them, while government pays the interns N30,000. Please spread the news: See it as an Income/Job opportunity.let's give it a try by registering
Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria | One Star Ambassador
tan.org.ng
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by solara: 5:03am On Aug 27, 2014
okparaugo:

Nah my mama be Ewu.

Infact she be Ebola goat..
undecided
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by eromspete(m): 6:54am On Aug 27, 2014
First of all, this thread is deceiving. A lot of options exist for getting access to a private jet. You can buy it outright undecided (I'm sure Davido did not buy it), you can lease it (Maybe he did use this option), you can charter it (I'm positive he chartered it). Private Jets are basically luxury means of flying.. I wish him well in his exploits.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by ozo13(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2014
sseunth: abeg tell them ooo....davido worth $250million??....and mst private jet way mk sense sef na around 50 to 100million dollars na dere price....hungry mofos
even presidential new jet not tokunbo no reach 50million dollars.I mean DAT presidential falcon x jet ....I learnt d jet was bought 9billion naira wc was around 48million dollars then.our journalist r now lazy wt dr job.d private jet ds musician bought for her boi frnd during his birthday was around 48million dollars too...anyway a good step up for davido grin
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by ozo13(m): 7:41am On Aug 27, 2014
kcpragmatik: How much b TOKUNBO Jet sef..
DAT jet he is sitting on is not a new one.nice one though
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Dcmg(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2014
Lol...,So what the op is trying to say is that Davido is worth more than Ronaldo,messi,eto'o,yaya toure?
Lwkm.Davido is not even worth half of Mikel Obi
Like seriously,anybody that believes this news should be quarantined for ebolo brain damage asap
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by sptman: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Is davido richer than first bnk or gt bnk who's capital base is litle abv $250m abt #40bn. & am sure no one wil use his last card to buy such tin meaning he has more than a #100bn to spear 40bn. Abeg dis gist is totaly scrab I don't even knw why am responding to dis sh*t news
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2014
Thumbs up bro. I hope to get this someday soon Insha Allah smiley
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by ozo13(m): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2014
Atmmachine: P.square got their own jet @ 50 million naira..
Davido bought his @ 25 million naira, he bought it last two months before his sister's wedding in New York
I bet u if both bought it at DAT amount.its far away from new private jet.new private jet is around 48million dollars. Google it bro.all dis our musician in nigga , none of them is worth 3-5billion naira..even Mikel wey dey make around 16 million naira per week can't afford new private jet talk less of dis nijja musicians... I still repeat it.even if na tokunbo d guy tried
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by lacreamilips: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2014
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, affordability is not the problem but maintenance and most people with good brain see no reason to own one but that does not stop ordinary people with few millions to own one.
In western world, access to hire/charter one is easy, cos most of them maintain them well and they operate within the law unlike you know what I mean.... but being an owner is not as bad as you painting it sir
I am not saying owing one is bad, but based on my exposure, David cant own one at least for the period we are debating. Owning one and hiring one isnt same thing bro
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2014
can't stop laughing
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2014
P-square did it first.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2014
sheyman4phy: P-square did it first.

and davido did it second.

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by skyrocketters: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Bisisco123: omo baba olowo , u get mouth

fucking rich dude

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.