Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (124486 Views)

Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Davido Acquires A House In The US / Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by rakish(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
Him fit buy second hand private jet na. Maybe at 2million dollars. That amount of $250 million is ridiculous.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by ask4bk(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
It looks like 2nd,... Sorry, 4th hand private jet sef. The métal body no look fresh.

But it's still cool to have yours. The way it's cool how i got my own 4th hand Q10
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by peterphd(m): 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
davido's handle isn't @davidoofficial but @I am_davido
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters:

his leveraging on his father's wealth
If that's d case, then he's a 1st class prodigal son, cos he'll soon run down his father's economy.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by redcliff: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
logica: LOL. I am surprised some people still don't know how most homes are purchased in the US. Even Allen Iverson who was a confirmed multi-millionaire in dollars lost a home to foreclosure.

Apparenyly i know it has to do with mortgage and stuff. But if you are not s citizen of a country, how do you enjoy such benefits as the citizens? They would have to pay outrightly. Gbam!
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by logica(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
redcliff:

Apparenyly i know it has to do with mortgage and stuff. But if you are not s citizen of a country, how do you enjoy such benefits as the citizens? They would have to pay outrightly. Gbam!
Not true. Have you lived in the US before?
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
D guy does'nt have any biz mind, chai! Dbanj kare! He would have built like 3 solid companies wt dat money.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by redcliff: 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
logica: Not true. Have you lived in the US before?

How would authorities identify you for you to be able to enjoy credit facilities?
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by bettercreature(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
This guy can afford it,this jet cost less than 2.5 million dollars
Do your research before you comment
http://www.jamesedition.com/jets?order=tr
With $250million you will buy airbus or dreamliner passenger jet
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by logica(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
redcliff:

How would authorities identify you for you to be able to enjoy credit facilities?
Do you have to be a US citizen to obtain a Social Security Number? Yes or No?
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by redcliff: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
logica: Do you have to be a US citizen to obtain a Social Security Number? Yes or No?
yes. In my own understanding
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by fixmykey(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
story, if davido buy this jet, he will be broke in less than a year
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by logica(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
redcliff: yes. In my own understanding
There you go; your understanding is wrong. Merely visiting the US regularly will at some point advance such a privilege. As a matter of fact, back in the 80s/90s even visitors on first visits were provided with SSN; but access became more stringent. Once you have a SSN, you can open a bank account and get a credit card of course. All these without having to be a US citizen. So you think even Green Card holders can't get SSN? grin

Oh, you also have the risky option of buying the house in a friend's name (whose credit rating is OK that is). In these days of a recovering real estate sector, even agents will bend over backwards to help you purchase a house.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by redcliff: 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
logica: There you go; your understanding is wrong. Merely visiting the US regularly will at some point advance such a privilege. As a matter of fact, back in the 80s/90s even visitors on first visits were provided with SSN; but access became more stringent. Once you have a SSN, you can open a bank account and get a credit card of course. All these without having to be a US citizen. So you think even Green Card holders can't get SSN? grin

Oh, you also have the risky option of buying the house in a friend's name (whose credit rating is OK that is). In these days of a recovering real estate sector, even agents will bend over backwards to help you purchase a house.

Thak you. grin
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by revolt(m): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
You have to be a big fool to believe this and as it seems most Nairalanders are big ones......jeez...leaders of tomorrow.

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Elebiju: 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters:

Think with your brain bro not your thumb, even his father aint worth $250m
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by charlesditro: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters: See more of the pictures and inner features of the jet below:
www..com
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by charlesditro: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters: The Omo-baba Olowo crooner this time around has blew his fans mind with what i refer to as the big bang. The fast growing nigerian artist reveled with picture that he has just acquired a new flying toy for himself.

no be to buy jet o which I do not doubt if its his or not I dont give a f**k, na to pay tax.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Kog45(m): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters:

Even him papa no get jet.If Davido want to hype himself he should do it in a sensible way.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by fleezytran(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters: feeling him?

Guy get a life abeg! Na u get post and na u comment pass! Na wa o... undecided
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Godwin978(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters: The Omo-baba Olowo crooner this time around has blew his fans mind with what i refer to as the big bang. The fast growing nigerian artist reveled with picture that he has just acquired a new flying toy for himself.

i smell lies

well am only here to read comments
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by iamord(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
whitecat007: What's the point of "ogun owo" if it can't turn your home to federal reserve, spitting $ £ € and even gold?

Hehehehe.. To worsen it person go loose man hood and die later on! So I mean! What. Is the need?!?!
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Revolva(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
I beg no be davido get the jet ....how can someone imagine davido to maintain a jet....u tink say him be mumu sef unless he ean go broke...all dose bling bling he no go rock am again even to shoot many video he eye go see peper....una tink say private jet na rolls royce abi
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by iamord(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
redcliff:

How is 200m purchase of a private jet an investment in someone's life please? Thete is no private jet worth $1.2m my friend

Says who

I can make a paper plane for you at thatt price, 12 seater
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
what business does Davido have that can sustain this lifestyle, say for 20 years after his father's gone ? does he think money will keep on flowing in like it does presently?
Money does develop wings and fly away if not properly nd reasonably tied down on sensible nd profitable ventures which survive d owners demise.
Proverbs 23:5 Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven.
it's however Unfortunate that many of our youths model their lives after all these prodigal nd shortsighted artistes. will his earnings be enough to maintain the jet for at least 10 years?, that's if he's still reigning o.
I still remember Amokachi nd Akpoborie very well...
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nairaland and Misinformation are the very best of friends.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by meshacha1: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bros watin u dey sing? Nah watin. ....shooo.... $250m nah 40 billion nairn oh @160 per dollar. Even 2baba, psquare and D'banj them never sing buy helicopter.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Kzinne: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
redcliff:

But dbanj who sings crap nothing was worth 12million as at 2years ago. Psquare game over album sold 8million copies worldwide, their danger album sold 9million copies worldwide, please how many artiste in the US sell 4million copies of album.. these guys are rich! They bought a house in the US for N434m. Which is an equivalent of $3m.. now answer this question, if you are worth less than $10m, would i buy a house for almost half of your networth? Does that make any sense to you?

You are still a kid in factual analysis.. so you my friend needs to shut your trash
shows how shallow you are. how much does an album cost in nigeria? 150 naira just less than a us dollar. an album in the us cost about 13 us dollars. so don't be so daaaft. and most of those so called cds in nigeria which they claim to have sold were probably sold by pirates. do they get the cash? no. they make money from endorsements, and side businesses. how does that make them worth billions of naira? did glo tell you tell signed dbanj for a billion naira?
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by redcliff: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
Kzinne: shows how shallow you are. how much does an album cost in nigeria? 150 naira just less than a us dollar. an album in the us cost about 13 us dollars. so don't be so daaaft. and most of those so called cds in nigeria which they claim to have sold were probably sold by pirates. do they get the cash? no. they make money from endorsements, and side businesses. how does that make them worth billions of naira? did glo tell you tell signed dbanj for a billion naira?

...you are not worth my time...
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by emmygzy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
See lie, 250 million wha?. Even the united state airforce one that OBAMA is using cost arnd 328 million dollars, which is d most safest airplane in d world. Even d jet dat DANGOTE bought for himself as a birthday gift cost 40 million dollars...even president jonathan official aircraft costs around 100 million dollars...so shey davido get money pass all dos peopl ni and 2. Its passengers aircrafts dat costs more than 100 million dollars...abeg dat story na fake..
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
snadguy007:

Cos its a debunked story
Aiite... Hw u dey jare?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos)