Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (124488 Views)

Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Davido Acquires A House In The US / Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Na lie him money neva reach to buy a private jet, wat u are seeing is a public jet not private ok
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Zoharariel:

Orangutan,

You should educate yourself from the link below first before advising others - Schmuck!

allafrica.com/stories/201004130867.html?mstac=0

Fake journalism as usual. Why not go to the manufacturers site ?

Nah so una dey take fail exam..
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
I should unfollow this thread, but I can't look away. I want to see how long it takes, if ever.

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by whitecat007: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ok, that's something else now, and you may actually be right as we can't always tell which news is real anymore, with so much fake out there.
MissMeiya:

It's not the content I have issue with. It's how blatantly fake it is. That's not Davido's twitter.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
whitecat007: Ok, that's something else now, and you may actually be right as we can't always tell whish news is real anymore, with so much fake out there.

It's not that I might be right, I am right. Davido's twitter is @iam_Davido (http://www.twitter.com/iam_Davido) 894,900 followers. Twitter Verified.

The twitter in the OP is @davidoofficial (http://www.twitter.com/davidoofficial) 141 followers. Zero tweets.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by chukslawrence(m): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Trash
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by whitecat007: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
What's the point of "ogun owo" if it can't turn your home to federal reserve, spitting $ £ € and even gold?
grin grin grin
iamord:

Even ogun owo. No go give u that kind bar!
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by whitecat007: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ok!
MissMeiya:

It's not that I might be right, I am right. Davido's twitter is @iam_Davido (http://www.twitter.com/iam_Davido) 894,900 followers. Twitter Verified.

The twitter in the OP is @davidoofficial (http://www.twitter.com/davidoofficial) 141 followers. Zero tweets.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by tosindelaw(f): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2014
Maintaing a jet is greater than the price of the jet.Maybe he should ask Amokachi about his Jet.

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by youngguru23(m): 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2014
money talk bullshit keep quiet via http://myschoolsinfo.com
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Kzinne: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
redcliff:

How much does his father worth thay he would give him a jet? Besides davidos father is not a billionaire in dollars..his billions is in naira. And people make it seem that he is so rich..im not hating but im sure even davidos dad would be doing an overkill getting a jet for himself not to talk of his son.

I bet psquare and dbanj are worth more than 10m dollars.
are u dreamin. who told u they are worth more than 10 m usd? are u ok? guess u are not.its ur type that put pressure on artistes to live a fake life. do u know how much 10 m usd is? 1.6 billion naira. so shut the crap.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by whitecat007: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Hehehe! See traffic! Se you all want buy planes ni? Make I go comb my neighbor's yards wrecks and take to body shop then straight to a hanger near you grin grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by ALAYORMII: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Zoharariel:

Yes! Even Dangote's Eight Seater Private Jet was $45Million in 2010

Davido's father no get $250 Million or do they think we're talking abut 250 Million Ghana Cedi?

Mtcheeeew!

250million Ghana Cedis is a lot closer to 250million Dollars than you think.

A USD is now one to four Ghana Cedis.

250million Dollars is 933,123,313million Cedis compare to Nigeria's 40billion Naira
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by redcliff: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
whitecat007: You mean billionaire in naira can't invest 200m naira in his son's future? Well he said he bought it and you all have to do us a favor by telling us why you think he can't own one.

How is 200m purchase of a private jet an investment in someone's life please? Thete is no private jet worth $1.2m my friend
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by zaksrocafella(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
I dey laugh grin
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by godofpc: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters: his the first nigerian artist to acquire a jet
Which primary school did you attend
grin
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by redcliff: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
Kzinne: are u dreamin. who told u they are worth more than 10 m usd? are u ok? guess u are not.its ur type that put pressure on artistes to live a fake life. do u know how much 10 m usd is? 1.6 billion naira. so shut the crap.

But dbanj who sings crap nothing was worth 12million as at 2years ago. Psquare game over album sold 8million copies worldwide, their danger album sold 9million copies worldwide, please how many artiste in the US sell 4million copies of album.. these guys are rich! They bought a house in the US for N434m. Which is an equivalent of $3m.. now answer this question, if you are worth less than $10m, would i buy a house for almost half of your networth? Does that make any sense to you?

You are still a kid in factual analysis.. so you my friend needs to shut your trash

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by hardbody: 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
If it is true he bought a private jet, let him go and ask Amokachi 'the Bull' what happens to people who dabble into such things. Cost of parking at the hangars is on a daily basis and worked out in dollars. Maintenance and fuelling are different issues. Infact if it is true, he is on his way to.....

Good luck to him.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
okparaugo:

Fake journalism as usual. Why not go to the manufacturers site ?

Nah so una dey take fail exam..

Orangutan,

So have you been to the manufacturer's site to ascertain the cost of Dangote's brand new eight seater private jet? if so, post it on Nairaland & lets see for ourselves. Pray tell, what precisely have you just learn from your "I Too Know or Over sabi Syndrome"

I shouldn't even been replying your messages b'cos I already know your specie!
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by pedro08: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Story story,story!!!!!!
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Zoharariel:

Orangutan,

So have you been to the manufacturer's site to ascertain the cost of Dangote's brand new eight seater private jet? if so, post it on Nairaland & lets see for ourselves. Pray tell, what precisely have you just learn from your "I Too Know or Over sabi Syndrome"

I shouldn't even been replying your messages b'cos I already know your specie!

Whatever you mean by orangutan you silly mice.

Yes whatever I do, I do it from the source . It is not over sabi but being in control of your actions to yield you expected results. Now where on earth did Davido get $250m ? Even the top ten richest Nigerian artists may not add up to $250.. in Networth. A news will show, some false, some true, journalists will copy and paste false photographs...

How will a mule tell me that an 8 sweater jet costs $45m dollars ? An 8 Seater jet isn't more than a Lear jet. Use your Google. A Gulfstream is a mid sized jet owned by Dangote and cannot have only 8 Seats unless it is purposely designed to be seatless.

If I ask you to convert that amount to naira, you will take like 5 years to do that..
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Tval(m): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
MissMeiya:

Have you forgotten he uses instagram?
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by logica(m): 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
redcliff:

But dbanj who sings crap nothing was worth 12million as at 2years ago. Psquare game over album sold 8million copies worldwide, their danger album sold 9million copies worldwide, please how many artiste in the US sell 4million copies of album.. these guys are rich! They bought a house in the US for N434m. Which is an equivalent of $3m.. now answer this question, if you are worth less than $10m, would i buy a house for almost half of your networth? Does that make any sense to you?

You are still a kid in factual analysis.. so you my friend needs to shut your trash
LOL. I am surprised some people still don't know how most homes are purchased in the US. Even Allen Iverson who was a confirmed multi-millionaire in dollars lost a home to foreclosure.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by solara: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Useless nairaland mods put this shit on front page. Smh. I weep for nairaland
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by solara: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=okparaugo]

Whatever you mean by orangutan you silly mice.

Yes whatever I do, I do it from the source . It is not over sabi but being in control of your actions to yield you expected results. Now where on earth did David get $250m ? Even the top ten richest Nigerian artists may not add up to $250..

How will a mule tell me that an 8 sweater jet costs $45m dollars ? An 8 Sweater jet isn't more than a Lear jet. Use your Google. A Gulfstream is a mid sized jet owned by Dangote and cannot have only 8 Seats unless it is purposely designed to be seatless.

If I ask you to convert that amount now, you will take like 5 years to do that..[/quote

What is this one saying. Ewu

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
See as hungry people just set arguement on top another person money...
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
solara: ..

Nah your mama be Ewu.

Ebola goat..
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters: this guy is living large in a world of his own
Wetin be your own sef... Na by force make person believe you?
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Olaooni88(f): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2014
redcliff: All these bloggers.. you guys have bastardized journalism.. that jet is not 250m$ plus that is not for davido!

This is not how to drive traffic to your website you hungry mofos!!!
HATERS...
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by misterh(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
I have no problem with the op but with the mod who moved this to the FP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.